Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

^ yup, you are ^ o ^

<3 that's so sweet Eheh XD

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

All we now need is a family picture xD

Actually, around a houndred pages ago there was the idea of drawing a picture of everyone from the cafe. Sadly, it got shot down quickly.

Also, reminded self when Anon had 27 posts and I had around 15.. we've come a long long way.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:20PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Actually, around a houndred pages ago there was the idea of drawing a picture of everyone from the cafe. Sadly, it got shot down quickly.

That's one hell of a good idea.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Also, reminded self when Anon had 27 posts and I had around 15.. we've come a long long way.

I'm jus the person for this job! XD (jk I can't even draw that well rofl)

Sounds pretty cool^^ Went to a museum of Japanese culture today.. it was quite cool, plenty of neat-o paintings from the 19th century. Really liking the eastern art^^

That sounds like a nice day out too =w=

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:23PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's a good idea but clearly we're not part of the family.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

We're all part of the family.. okay, now it just sounds weird.

Maybe Rina meant like closer family and nuclear family?

Your eye-candy avi is more than enough ;)

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:24PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

I haven actually talked to you yet but I would really like to know you as well senpai! @H@ (cos I'm pretty sure your older then me XD)

Your eye-candy avi is more than enough ;)

eheh yep I guess, though one day I might draw like those anonymous bodies and stick all your names on the faces XD

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:26PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

You're all part of the family. Even @Utoptia as that relative that you never get along with.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You're all part of the family. Even @Utoptia as that relative that you never get along with.

As that one creepy uncle.. okay, I'll stop here. Apologies for my snark.

It's a pretty queer family. I like it.

Me? All I know is that I'm sisters with Onee-chan^^

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:29PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

And you'd be mother-in-law who can't refrain from spouting those childish lines.

As that one creepy uncle..

Good one, I'd rather be the Uncle in Ah-ga-ssi !

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:30PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Awww, whoops. I thought the storm has passed. Gonna...back away for a bit...

joined Jan 19, 2014

And you'd be mother-in-law who can't refrain from spouting those childish lines.

Uncle stop it xD

Awww, whoops. I thought the storm has passed. Gonna...back away for a bit...

No come back Auntie LumberingCrane

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:33PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Uncle stop it xD

I'll just take Neko and Blackkitty and run away with both of them to somewhere safe.. fellow Slavs cats need to be protected, especially when family.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

CCL c'est ChocolateCakeLover.

Y'avait eu de la merde entre Galich et ce type?

Au moins tu admets que cela demeure de la "low key trash" et que par conséquent l'engouement stupide et démesuré de Rina est quelque peu ... symptomatique de goûts aventureux pour le dire gentiment.

Bah, change pas qu'on peut toujours apprécier :) Cette série est un gros "hit or miss", avec quelques uns qui le trouvent plutôt bof, au plus.
Généralement, ça ne me dérange pas, je sais très bien que n'importe qui peut aimer n'importe quoi. Par contre, ce qui m'a vrm fait chier un fois, c'est quand qqun disait que x série était dla merde pour y raisons, mais après il nous sort que z est une bien meilleure série pour absolument les mêmes raisons qu'il déteste x. Oh, le déni.
Par exemple, il trouvait x beaucoup trop dramatique, avec trop de "love triangles", alors que son manga préféré en a aussi et est tout aussi dramatique? ò-O
Anyways, c'était vrm con. C'est tout à fait acceptable de détester des choses, mais c'était frustrant parce que sa critique de l'un et ses louanges de l'autre étaient contradictoires T_T

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, I was gonna complain about how I'm the family you visit once a year cause you feel bad if you don't but at least I'm not

Even @Utoptia

Gotta hurt when your family references you as "even".

joined Jan 19, 2014

Uncle stop it xD

I'll just take Neko and Blackkitty and run away with both of them to somewhere safe.. fellow Slavs cats need to be protected, especially when family.

I'm running away with my Russian loving owner! XD 0//w//0

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

Non, ils s'entendent très bien, mais ils aimaient se taquiner sarcastiquement. Au tout début ils étaient assez hostiles cela dit.
On peut toujours apprécier, mais de là à vouer un inconditionnel culte à cette daube .. m'enfin :)
Dans ce cas c'est stupide en effet, quoique ses goûts s'expliquaient peut-être par l’exécution différentes dans les deux histoires, le piege netorare étant à mon humble avis pitoyablement mis en scène.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:35PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, I was gonna complain about how I'm the family you visit once a year cause you feel bad if you don't but at least I'm not

Hey, I'll call you to ask about Overwatch at times. We have some topics in common.

Even @Utoptia

Gotta hurt when your family references you as "even".

It's like my real life family all over again. I guess that even being a black sheep of one's family has its perks, like them not calling you ever.

I'm running away with my Russian loving owner! XD 0//w//0

Runs away with Neko and Blackkitty to a safezone

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:38PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Utoptia
J'etais de cet avis, que simplement, on preferait l'execution de l'un plus que l'autre, c'est tout.
Lol, mais enfin. Il insistait toujours, et refusait de reconnaitre leurs ressemblances. Tres gros deni. Ugh.

ROFL, I fucking died

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:40PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Hey, I'll call you to ask about Overwatch at times. We have some topics in common.

I can live with that, I guess. Judging by "Slavs" you're playing on Europe, right? I expect to get carried by you to Top 500 with your TF2 skills if you decide to buy the game.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

J'etais de cet avis, que simplement, on preferait l'execution de l'un plus que l'autre, c'est tout.
Lol, mais enfin. Il insistait toujours, et refusait de reconnaitre leurs ressemblances. Tres gros deni. Ugh.

La naturelle manifestation d'un fanboy / fangirl-ism trop grand; tiens, ça me rappelle quelqu'un !
Par curiosité, c'était au sujet de quels manga ?

^
I'm the most skilled TF2 player outta here; too bad I don't like Overwatch AND I'm banned from TF...

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:44PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

ROFL, I fucking died

XD

Btw I have a question, how do you create lists on your account, I wanna start creating a list of my favourites too! ;p

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:46PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

ROFL, I fucking died

H-hey, a lumbering long-necked bird for an auntie is pretty awesome you know. Or you know, the machine used for lifting. I prefer the bird though.

Edit: Besides, I'm never actually gone, I've always been watching this thread. Hmm, actually, I'm probably that relative that does get invited but no one notices is there because they have no presence.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:47PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I can live with that, I guess. Judging by "Slavs" you're playing on Europe, right? I expect to get carried by you to Top 500 with your TF2 skills if you decide to buy the game.

Guess that's set then.

Yup, eastern Europe, but still Europe. Probably well end up buying it, so you can expect to be carried to top 3.

Or the buttom of the list. But hey, you can always find a Galich on Steam if you enjoy your rank too much. Iunno.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:49PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

ROFL, I fucking died

H-hey, a lumbering long-necked bird for an auntie is pretty awesome you know. Or you know, the machine used for lifting. I prefer the bird though.

Omg I'm laughing at my own joke way to hard right now xDDD I can just imagine this crane like the machine and idek how to add the lumbering too it omg

To reply you must either login or sign up.