Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Empty as in...
*walks in*
"Eh? But I'm sure I heard voices in here."

>_>?

If life was a yuri game, the infirmary would be build solely for that purpose! ^^
And staff is only allowed to enter after the moaning has stopped (◦’ںˉ◦)v

hehe

She... erm... I mean "it“ might as well be... (゚Д゚)

Let's hope..."it's" not with the Death Eaters ===(/☉ o ☉)/

^ Relevant song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIjSIM2F4U

OMG! I loved Wizards of Waverly Place! Totally had a giant crush on Alex when I was younger //// Actually, I still have a giant crush on Selena Gomez (* ^ ^)

Sorry if I didn't reply to everything!

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Ah, I loved Wizards of Waverly Place too. The movie was pretty great, which is where that song came from if I recall correctly.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Glad to see some WoWP fans here ^ o ^ and yeah, the track is from the film.

And @Nez

Thank you for answering my qns!

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 12:33PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

A random song has appeared

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Serena
Greetings! Welcome to the thread (Jeez I'm a bit late) Enjoy your stay :D

How was everyone's week?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

OMG, guys!!!! I just found out that Amy Adams aka Lois Lane in Superman is 42 years old!

The hell?!!!!

That woman looks barely 24! Damn!!!!!!!!

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 11:18PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

OMG, guys!!!! I just found out that Amy Adams aka Lois Lane in Superman is 42 years old!

The hell?!!!!

(http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/12/980x490/landscape-1458839725-movies-amy-adams-man-of-steel.jpg)

Just saw her today in "The Arrival", it was interesting
answer me in the previous paaaage

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

The hell?!!!!

(http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/12/980x490/landscape-1458839725-movies-amy-adams-man-of-steel.jpg)

Just saw her today in "The Arrival", it was interesting
answer me in the previous paaaage

Jeremy Jahns give that movie "Awesometacular". So it means it is something special.

No....jk. Just wait

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 11:35PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ah my bad, I meant " were you living somewhere else", I wasn't creepily asking what city you lived in >_>
I'd be surprised if you lived in Montreal since ever, but is meh with French, unless your parents don't speak French, or you're relatively young/went to English schools, idk.
Ok so, you're learning French. Isn't that pretty harsh given that almost everything in Montreal is primarily French? (There's a lot of bilingual/English versions of stuff, but I don't need it/rely on it, so I don't notice what isn't in English) Unless that you mean that you're learning and gotten a good deal of it down at this point. Is English your first language?
Oh another thing I'm curious about, do you read/buy manga in French?

Ah, it's alright. No worries.

My parent don't speak French. Can't say i'm young and yeah i went to english schools. Is 19 considered young? I have a mindset thinking only 12-15 is young.

Not really difficult here. Yeah even though French is primary language, people still understand English.....somewhat. I sometimes have to talk to people very slowly and in very basic way with occasional sign language. like i'm talking to cavemen. Though women here are pretty tall and more beautiful compared to Ontario and other states.

Yeah English is my primary language.

Nah. My level of French is not that advanced. I'm sometimes not able to understand some manga line in English let alone French.

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 11:45PM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

I forgot it was Pocky day yesterday! QUICK! I need to start drawing my OCs =_=

joined Nov 10, 2016

@Serena

How was everyone's week?

Hello! It's been a busy week as usual for me, but I did get to spend most of today sleeping hehe

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah my bad, I meant " were you living somewhere else", I wasn't creepily asking what city you lived in >_>
I'd be surprised if you lived in Montreal since ever, but is meh with French, unless your parents don't speak French, or you're relatively young/went to English schools, idk.
Ok so, you're learning French. Isn't that pretty harsh given that almost everything in Montreal is primarily French? (There's a lot of bilingual/English versions of stuff, but I don't need it/rely on it, so I don't notice what isn't in English) Unless that you mean that you're learning and gotten a good deal of it down at this point. Is English your first language?
Oh another thing I'm curious about, do you read/buy manga in French?

My parent don't speak French. Can't say i'm young and yeah i went to english schools. Is 19 considered young? I have a mindset thinking only 12-15 is young.

Yeah, 12-15 is young. We're... young adults?

Not really difficult here. Yeah even though French is primary language, people still understand English.....somewhat. I sometimes have to talk to people very slowly and in very basic way with occasional sign language. like i'm talking to cavemen. Though women here are pretty tall and more beautiful compared to Ontario and other states.

Harsh, having to gesticulate like that, you must feel silly sometimes.

Do you speak anything else?

Nah. My level of French is not that advanced. I'm sometimes not able to understand some manga line in English let alone French.

In English too? How come?
I'm basically really curious as to why your English sounded strange at times, despite being Canadian. I thought that maybe you've been living somewhere else? But you've made no mention of that. So maybe it's cus you're from Quebec, but you're not francophone either. Maybe you're young (12-15), but you're my age.

But ight ight, it's cool that you live in Canada. There were a handful of yuri titles licensed in English this past year, that are coming out early 2017. If you're one to buy manga, that's something to look forward to. Idk what bookstores you'd go to, but the Indigo downtown, easily accessible through metro and all, is a nice place

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 1:50AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Anyone here a Mamamoo fan?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Serena

How was everyone's week?

Hello! It's been a busy week as usual for me, but I did get to spend most of today sleeping hehe

Same, I've been trying to muster every little bit of hope and motivation left in me so I can finish this semester off strong...or just finish. Are you in high school or college/uni?

joined Nov 10, 2016

Same, I've been trying to muster every little bit of hope and motivation left in me so I can finish this semester off strong...or just finish. Are you in high school or college/uni?

Somewhere between High School and College I think? The system here is strange. Good luck with your studies!

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 9:45PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Yeah, 12-15 is young. We're... young adults?

Can say that. I think adults should be considered after 20.

Harsh, having to gesticulate like that, you must feel silly sometimes.

Not silly just funny

Do you speak anything else?

....ah, no.

In English too? How come?
I'm basically really curious as to why your English sounded strange at times, despite being Canadian. I thought that maybe you've been living somewhere else? But you've made no mention of that. So maybe it's cus you're from Quebec, but you're not francophone either. Maybe you're young (12-15), but you're my age.

But ight ight, it's cool that you live in Canada. There were a handful of yuri titles licensed in English this past year, that are coming out early 2017. If you're one to buy manga, that's something to look forward to. Idk what bookstores you'd go to, but the Indigo downtown, easily accessible through metro and all, is a nice place

I mean sometimes i have read the lines twice to understand theme or motives hidden in manga.

I lived 6 months in Ontario though. I move a lot.

Ah.....i highly doubt i will go to buy physical copy of a yuri manga. If my friends out that i read manga and top of that lesbian ones.....0.0

.....i'll stick to onine buy and online read.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So I just realized, Mayayan (Uchida Maaya) is releasing her 2nd music album on Jan 11 next year ^ O ^

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I turned 19 yesterday :D. It was a pretty decent birthday. Yesterday I saw Jenny's Wedding (it's bad, wouldn't really recommend it unless you're a super-critic like me) Two days ago I saw Anatomy of a Love Seen (I thought it was quite good, though conflicting at first. Apparently it's quite the polarizing movie). I also saw Portrait of a Serial Monogamist two days ago (it was reasonably good, theming was a bit off, kind of odd in the way it was cut, but I don't know why people gave it such low scores), and finally, I saw A Scanner Darkly yesterday (An excellent movie. Not amazeballs, but pretty damn good to say the least. Loved the art style, the acting was superb, the script was interesting, and there were some decent twists in the movie). I have an interview on Wednesday, as well as several appointments throughout the week. I got a poster and a sticker with some money I got from relatives too. Overall, I had a string of two above average days and I hope to have another one today.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had fun (lol).

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Watching the BD of Mayayan's first solo concert currently; the stamina that the japanese have when it comes to light-stick waving is impressive, I could last only halfway into the concert when going along.

But still, the concert is amazingly good, and the first album itself is amazing. Thinking about it, I would probably just blush and stutter if I ever get to meet her irl (lol) ^ o ^

Edit: Just finished the BD, it's truly an amazing concert, and I'm not just saying that because Mayayan is my seiyuu oshimen*. Honestly, this really cheered me up a lot and made my night ^ _ ^

*: In the idol fandom, or at least the 48 family fandom, "oshimen" refers to the idol that you love/support the most. And since I follow seiyuu in the same way as I follow idols, I figured the term stands.

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 10:56AM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I made my 300th post, Which recalls for a new avatar, Fell in love with it the second I found it in google images ! :D

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

So... I went on my first ever date today. I didn't even realize it was a date until toward the end, but my mom kept telling me it was beforehand and I kept on getting embarrassed over it because usually, girls aren't interested. She happened to be right. So this girl is 25, I met her through Best Buddies Citizens, a program that pairs up neurotypical individuals with individuals who have social and behavioral disorders (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder, Downs Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). She happens to have ASD like I do. It was a conventional date with two unconventional individuals. We ate at a dine-in restaurant, and then we went to the nearby Target. Overall, I'd call it a success. We're planning on going to the mall next week for our next date. So there's plenty good coming my way as of recent. Things are certainly looking up for me.

P.S. That last part sounds like something at the beginning of a movie when the main character has all his shit together but then it all starts to crumble apart LOL. I hope that's not the case for me.

P.P.S. Amidst the He who shall not be named ordeal, I mentioned how I got a desk chair at Goodwill for 5 bucks after spending weeks on my futon or straight up on the floor/standing up. I felt like bringing it up again so none of you guys have to trudge back to find it. Also, I bought a full suit for $15 from Goodwill, you can check that out on Twitter (@MattMasterMind) if you want. I think I might've talked about Walking Dead some time ago, but I'll let sleeping dogs lie on that one.

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 5:27PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Congrats at your first date, and damn @the suit, what a steal

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Just came back from skiing! We went to an indoor skiing place and the snow felt SO real! Going back to Russia in exactly a month so wanna show of my skiing skills to da familia XD also on Friday I went to another party and the guy who I made out with on a previous party was there, he made out with me again at this party, and then guess what, he found another girl on the dance floor, literally talked to her for like 4 mins, and then started making out with her....can someone pls explain how guys work??! ....also @MattoMaindo Happy 19th! I'm gonna catch up soon, well I'm 17 so in two years I guess ahahah.

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 7:18PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Neko

Skiing sounds fun! ^ o ^

Also, I can't imagine how being at that party would feel… I would probably be uncomfortable at places like that (lol)

@Matto

Gz on the date!

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 8:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.