Forum › Owari Hajimeta Sekai no Hate ni discussion

joined Jul 24, 2015

its nice to read that "rehab gap" of nanoha. They really don't mention it a lot of information on the anime.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

its nice to read that "rehab gap" of nanoha. They really don't mention it a lot of information on the anime.

agreed. I know Nanoha is strong but she can break like any other human. I just enjoy the angst.

joined Jan 8, 2014

agreed. I know Nanoha is strong but she can break like any other human. I just enjoy the angst.

And of course Fate's struggle to be with her through everything <3 ^_^

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I still need to watch the 3rd season. Got part way, just need to finish it.

joined Mar 19, 2016

A Nanoha doujin with Yuuno in it? I didn't even know those existed.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Have fun. I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A Nanoha doujin with Yuuno in it? I didn't even know those existed.

Seriously, I was surprised as well!

Have fun. I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

The thing about StrikerS is that while I did enjoy it, at the same time I wish they had trimmed it down. The good parts are really good, but it has a lot of bloat in it too, particularly an excessive amount of inconsequential antagonists. There are like 5 plot lines running simultaneously in that sucker.

That is why I have always wanted StrikerS to receive a movie treatment like the first two seasons. I think the first movie was basically on par with the TV show, they both had their good parts, but the A's movie really hit it out of the park. It focused on the things that mattered (like Hayate's relationship with Vita & co, and better establishing the friendship between Hayate, Nanoha and Fate) and excised the things that did not. If only StrikerS could get a movie version as good.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

This is such a great book. It's obviously NanoFate (as is only right and proper) but doesn't ignore that Nanoha has other people she cares about and who care about her — and that her loved ones care about each other, too. Fate really should be studying for her enforcer's exam, though (I think she failed it twice while Nanoha was recovering).

I like the look at Vita, too — her psychology is always fascinating, as a six-year-old who is older than civilizations. Her manifest guilt, both as the one present when Nanoha was injured, and as a person literally created to be a protector, is really something to see. Hayate is great as disability senpai, and at giving the little workaholic an excuse to rest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.