Forum › Ai☆biki discussion

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

Perhaps a 'cannibalism' tag?

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

The fuck? What's up with all these guro recently? I though it was a rule to avoid this because people didn't like it, so why? Is there seriously someone requesting these? I know it's yuri, but it's still ... You know.. Like.. Ew.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Seriously.... What the fuck......

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Well that certainly happened, lol.

bachou posted:

dynasty scan
ploz stop!

ploz don't stop!*

SaintPata posted:

The fuck? What's up with all these guro recently? I though it was a rule to avoid this because people didn't like it, so why? Is there seriously someone requesting these? I know it's yuri, but it's still ... You know.. Like.. Ew.

Whoever it is should keep it up, if only for the reactions of people who apparently can't refrain from reading tags they're unlikely to enjoy.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I thought the same thing. It had always been that Dynasty had a couple of lines they didn't cross, mainly no scat and no guro.

Guess all that's left is to start posting scat now, hope y'all are into that.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

To be perfectly honest, I thought the same thing. It had always been that Dynasty had a couple of lines they didn't cross, mainly no scat and no guro.

I second this motion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I was suppose to eat my dinner..but changed my mind..kinda good when you're on a diet..XD

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

It's not like people are going to be forced to read it or anything though. While scat is one of the few fetishes that I simply can't stand I don't personally see a huge issue with it since I can kinda choose not to read it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Perhaps a 'cannibalism' tag?

It's the Vore tag, that ppl maybe dont really know about because it's used so little

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

It's not like people are going to be forced to read it or anything though. While scat is one of the few fetishes that I simply can't stand I don't personally see a huge issue with it since I can kinda choose not to read it.

Standards are for chumps.

Only problem is, they technically wouldn't disappear. They would just be two lumps of unidentifiable flesh.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

For a brief moment I think I actually hated Dynasty and its staff. It was there for like half a second, but I know it was there.

D:
So these are the unseen consequences of engaging in immoral activities...

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I second this motion

I thought we already had those. That one parody with the bear Yuri Kuma Arashi I think...

joined Sep 28, 2015

"How can you say you love someone if you can't even eat her poop?"

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I feel sick...

joined Sep 21, 2014

Tbh I skimmed this really fast
I've never skimmed a chapter before. When I resolved to read something, I read it. But for once, I knew I wasn't gonna like it, but still wanted to get a general idea, so I skimmed. It was quite something, for what it was. The art was probably good/detailed, tho I only sort of glimpsed.
I wonder if the girls were already bitten/infected? Their idea of "fuck it"/suicide/submission was to eat each other after all. Might as well eat each other than have someone else do it

It had always been that Dynasty had a couple of lines they didn't cross, mainly no scat and no guro.

I don't know where I've read that, but it rings a bell actually. Why was it so, and why has it changed?
I don't really mind, I choose to read or not to read something after all, but I'm curious about the changes

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 2:14PM

I suppose it would have been helpful to translate the title as well...was doing this for a friend that just had her uterus removed and didn't focus on the smaller details like the title or sfx (they're mostly zombies banging at the door and moaning). The title means rendezvous/tryst and like most of camotamang's original works, there is some symbolism to glean. I'll let you all figure that out if you can stomach reading it in detail...

Kinda wish I didn't miss out translating the sfx at the end where the "zombies" break through the door and go "oh?"

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 3:51PM by

joined Sep 21, 2014

Kinda wish I didn't miss out translating the sfx at the end where the "zombies" break through the door and go "oh?"

That made me chuckle tbh, I hadn't thought about it, but I'm sure that if I was beating down a door to get to these high school girls and eat them, I'd likely be very surprised to find the deed already done
Rendezvous

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

How do I unsee? orz

joined Sep 21, 2014

How do I unsee? orz

Amnesia

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Why did I not listen to the tags?! WHY?!

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Shhhhhhhh sh sh shhh I know! I knoowww I know I know that like check tags before reading BUT........can we please just burn the guro tag like what the fuuuuuuckkk no X0X

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

this is why binbou is great lol

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

For a brief moment I think I actually hated Dynasty and its staff. It was there for like half a second, but I know it was there.

D:
So these are the unseen consequences of engaging in immoral activities...

If it helps, I hated myself for longer for reading it till the end and wondering why I didn't abort like a sane human being.

I got nothing, but love for your hard work....except for that split second when I wanted you all to burn for posting this. : D

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Hmm...to be honest my first thought was..."WTF" But I still finished it, and all I have left is...Where did all the body part go...? How can you digest something and still be digested...?

...best not to think too much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.