Forum › B.G.M.R.S.P. discussion

joined May 4, 2013

A yuri-harem comedy manga! Have I waited long for this!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ooh, this looks like a great start.
Even though we all know how it'll end, don't we...
Still, it should be entertaining.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

How does that crazy-long name translate anyway?

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

AWESOME !! I love it their so cute and cool .. Excited for the next chapter :)) ..

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

So not only are we getting a yuri harem manga, but a DOUBLE yuri harem manga?

Yes please

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice art, does it actually need a harem tag? or is it gonna go on about the fangirling of background characters?

Not sure if I'll stick around, seems to be comedy-focus, yet so many "swing and miss" jokes for me. :S

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Nice art, does it actually need a harem tag? or is it gonna go on about the fangirling of background characters?

Yeah, I'll just remove the tag for now. If it gets more Fruit's Basket-ish as it goes on, we'll add it back. But as it is now, it's a series with a harem, not a harem series. Yup.

If Earth Girls doesn't get tagged with it, I guess this shouldn't either? It's hard to tell. Will probably discuss it tomorrow when people are actually online.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really looking forward to this one. Reminds me of Iono the Fanatics, but it seems pretty clear that the pairing is actually between Aoi and Beniko.

Question: How many more chapters are already out through Yuri Hime? Just hoping we have a little backlog before it goes to once a month waiting.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, it's certainly something different, at least. I hope Beniko calms down a bit in future chapters, or I'm not sure I'll follow it to the end

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

The title is too long so they shortened it to B.G.M.R.S.P.!!XD

It's not that bad, its pretty good (in my opinion)
And I hope it'll continue till the end!!^^

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

Anyway, this one seems a bit lacking to me. I don't think Beniko was set up well enough as a proper ladylike girl for the disparity with the other parts of her personality to really shine through and make the comedy work. Seriously, most of what we see of her is a face distorted with anger or frustration at Aoi. She's hardly ever portrayed as calm or elegant and it just makes me wonder how all those girls came to like her.

I would agree with the lack of elegance in her character, haha. Maybe her anger will dwindle down in the upcoming chapters, and we'll be able to see a more ladylike demeanor from her... or she'll continue to be angry in almost every panel of every page for the sake of comedy. Well, this is the first chapter after all, so hopefully the manga will show more than just an angry Beniko.

1378332_444830178967555_766210037_n
joined Dec 1, 2013

Yay! a nice one i'm dieng waiting for new yuri realese . T.T

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

How many more chapters are already out through Yuri Hime?

Four, but it'll likely get canceled soon. Like Yuri Hime's last harem series. Thank God for that.

which one was that? I dont remember.

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 6:46AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

What does the title mean?

And this is cute. It's obvious the main two are going to end up together, but it's always fun to go along for the ride. <3

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I don't particularly mind angry Beriko. It reminds me of a lot of other main characters I've liked in the past, i.e Kanna from Comprehensive Tovarisch. She ended up being completely likeable even when her character point was supposed to be "graceful," "smart," and "athletic."

Beriko's good points were probably being overshadowed by her jealousy, I assume. What a fun first chapter.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

I don't particularly mind angry Beriko. It reminds me of a lot of other main characters I've liked in the past, i.e Kanna from Comprehensive Tovarisch. She ended up being completely likeable even when her character point was supposed to be "graceful," "smart," and "athletic."

Beriko's good points were probably being overshadowed by her jealousy, I assume. What a fun first chapter.

Agreed. I never really get why some people have a gut reaction to her types. Personally, I absolutely love main characters with obvious flaws and insecurities, mostly because they're hilarious, and Beriko's no exception.

I actually hope that Aoi gets a bit more aggressive later on, to spice up the competition even more.

I also realize that Beriko is a very awkward name for a Japanese girl. What's up with that?

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

We need more Kimi-chan. She looks like she's drawn by Aki Eda lol.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/b_g_m_r_s_p_ch01#14
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unchanging_days_ch01#5

Although I have a feeling she will have her own arc later. Err I mean chapter.

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

not really that good.. expecting more from later chapters
btw, the way that Shino kid switch her "love" from one to another like press a button irritated me ...

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

It's transparent that Aoi likes Beni-chan. :3

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I want to slap Shino so hard.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Banned the usual person and cleaned up the thread.

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Not really that good.
Beniko is too annoying as MC. It's a bit fun when the characters are too angry sometimes, but all the time is just bad and I don't see how it can be fun anyway.

Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

I already have issues with remembering people's name and long manga titles but this takes the cake. I'll probably forget the acronym while I'm at it.

With Shino's quick "change of heart", I'd definitely be wary for a girl to move to me THAT quickly...

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Not really that good.
Beniko is too annoying as MC. It's a bit fun when the characters are too angry sometimes, but all the time is just bad and I don't see how it can be fun anyway.

Right right?

I kept comparing her to Kanna from Comprehensive Tovarich (They are have the same aura), but Kanna in my opinion is far more likeable.

So let's hope it gets better. (Shino is an alright character, but she makes girls look 'cheap', if you know what I mean...)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Banned the usual person and cleaned up the thread.

Thank you for the valuable service you provide. I always appreciate good mods.

To reply you must either login or sign up.