Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Oct 3, 2013

"Life is indeed something beyond our control."

I will now use that line when I make a stupid mistake.

joined Feb 11, 2013

I want some Ayano x Miyoshi development щ (>ω <;щ)

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I forgot who the first two girls were in the first part of chapter 16! I had to go back a bit hehe (chapter 10 if you're wondering). That girl is such a tease haha I love it!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

"Girl's panties are made from nylon and happiness"

That is all.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that smile on pag. 48 is splendidly creepy, it's really an S smile.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I really like chie and Ai. Also now Yuu and Mari for their S & M type relationship.
I like the art, because they actually look like real girls. The artist makes them realistic looking with their boobs and curves.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

aaaaaaaAAAAAArrrrgh..... this series is frustratingly delicious! just when you think the story is going to go from ecchi to pure smut, it yanks you away from the edge.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Ayano & Myoshi and Ichinose & her Senpai ~sigh

Seriously, how not fall in love with them? <3

joined Apr 15, 2011

OK folks, I have one hell of a question for you all. Of the last 16 chapters, which of the following chapters/couples would you rank as the hottest?

Ch. 03 - Chie v. Ai?
Ch. 05 - Ayano v. Miyoshi?
Ch. 06 - Michiru v. Airi? (also 1st actual couple or is the kiss a thank you????)
Ch. 11 - Chie v. Ai? (this chapter was REAAAAAALLY HOT IMO)
Ch. 12 - Ayano v. Miyoshi?
Ch. 16 - Yuu v. Mari?

Also, do you not think that Onoda-chan is most likely to end up sexually frustrated?

joined Apr 20, 2013

OK folks, I have one hell of a question for you all. Of the last 16 chapters, which of the >following chapters/couples would you rank as the hottest?

Ch. 03 - Chie v. Ai?
Ch. 06 - Michiru v. Airi? (also 1st actual couple or is the kiss a thank you????)
Ch. 16 - Yuu v. Mari?

Also, do you not think that Onoda-chan is most likely to end up sexually frustrated?

Aww man, for sure is Chie x Ai ch.11; That was so hardcore that I'm going to read it before sleep, also.

last edited at Dec 4, 2013 10:33PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

OK folks, I have one hell of a question for you all. Of the last 16 chapters, which of the >following chapters/couples would you rank as the hottest?

Ch. 03 - Chie v. Ai?
Ch. 16 - Yuu v. Mari?

Aww man, for sure is Chie x Ai ch.11; That was so hardcore that I'm going to read it before sleep, also.

Chie x Ai I guess. Haven't seen much of the other ones... Also, I have trouble following who is who, most characters look the same... or is it only me?

joined Apr 20, 2013

For all those Ichinose x Asami & Chie x Ai's fans, I suggest see that:

http://grandjump.shueisha.co.jp/original/otome/otome61

and die of cuteness and angst~ <3

Currently, the web is in its 74 'version', before that it has /otome62 and /otome61 and I think is it. :V

joined Apr 15, 2011

Currently, the web is in its 74 'version', before that it has /otome62 and /otome61 and I think is it. :V

Yay! I never knew there was a mobile version out there. Thank you for sharing. But it took me for-fucking-ever to translate two pages [Ok, that's more of a comment on how slow I am, but never mind that :( ]

but on another note, on page 2 where Asami-sempai is in a frame by herself, I can't help but think she looks like Miki from Marsu no Kisu. but I now realize that its the same Mangaka. Duh!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Yay! I never knew there was a mobile version out there. Thank you for sharing. But it took me for-fucking-ever to translate two pages [Ok, that's more of a comment on how slow I am, but never mind that :( ]

but on another note, on page 2 where Asami-sempai is in a frame by herself, I can't help but think she looks like Miki from Marsu no Kisu. but I now realize that its the same Mangaka. Duh!

Ahaha! At least you know what you're reading. I'm just agonizing here, just guessing what they're saying. :D And the panel with Ichinose was sooo damn cute~! awnsrhsurhs > /////// </

Ohhh right! I just found something really incredible and I need to share it. Ciega, please, send me your email or something where I can send you a pm. I bet you gonna like it. /( ___)/

joined Apr 15, 2011

Chie x Ai I guess. Haven't seen much of the other ones... Also, I have trouble following who is who, most characters look the same... or is it only me?

Ai and Mari definitely look alike and to some degree, Asami and Onoda look similar. When I came up with the chapter/couples list, I did reread a few of the chapters because I kept mistaking Mari for Ai.

edit: I had a complete brain fart and just now realized I was comparing the wrong characters. pls forgive my oversight.

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 10:35AM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Ohhh right! I just found something really incredible and I need to share it. Ciega, please, send me your email or something where I can send you a pm. I bet you gonna like it. /( ___)/

it's a shame Dynasty doesn't have the ability to allow users to send pm's to one another, but I can imagine that that would just be more of a headache to manage. anyhoo, my email and i are not easily parted. maybe next time. thanks.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Elisha and Honoka will be ultimate! You guys must see that!
HWOWOAUUGNUAHEUASNAUA ´´<(> ω<)>``

THANK YOU, KAWAII-SCANS! I Love you!

And long live to HOLIDAYS! \o ᵜo/

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Great development with the new character, Elisha! Furthermore, pairing the new girl, Elisha x Honoka its PRICELESS! xD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is it just me or did the facial expressions get really cute with ch 17?

Loled: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch17#9

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I love how they introduced Elisha, a another great character and very well developed. Now Honoka wouldn't be forever alone xD

joined Apr 15, 2011

Boy, oh boy, oh boy... this has been the BEST DECEMBER EVER!!!! OK I am exaggerating, but it has been really good. this release totally shocked me. I kind of expected something to come out in January. nice surprises are everywhere I guess.

OK, two comments:

first, matching two otakus up. priceless! do you think they will have Elisha join the manga club to confront Honoka? Can you imagine it... East vs. West. Otaku-style!

second, the nipple shot on credit page should come with the following disclaimer: "no breasts were hurt during the release of this chapter. viewer's discretion advised."

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 8:06PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Is it just me or did the facial expressions get really cute with ch 17?

Loled: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch17#9

Definitely. The last part of http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch15#2 is soooo adorable.
I love the variety with this series!!!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

OMG I completely forgot about this manga! I'm skimming through the previous chapters and I remember how much I love the art style. And the stories need an adorabetes warning. <3

Honoka, best character.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Alabama gurl, i wonder if shes from Auburn! Go Tigers!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.