Forum › A Mutually Predacious Relationship discussion

joined Jul 31, 2013

This was so sweet! I loved the "proposal" lol

The mature air of the older woman was really sexy, too. Introspective and hot as hell.

This artist is wonderful <3

Yeah, the way she has her characters show intimacy through body language is great, along with how cute and honest her characters can be. If that's not the main takeaway when reading Nanzaki Iku, rather than some insignificant niggle about her character designs, then I feel sorry for you.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was nice and not too much

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Nanzaki Iku, one of the queens of the ShizNat doujinshis is back!!! :3

But without ShizNat :(

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The fact that her characters look like Shizuru and Natsuki managed to tide me over those past seven years of ShizNat drought. It's not only a bad thing. :3

I still associate her with the words "ShizNat doujin". That and the Doropanda Tour books.

last edited at Aug 22, 2016 8:41PM

joined Feb 2, 2016

Wow it been long time read nanzaki Iku work like always is was good feel read hope more to come

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Nanzaki Iku. Still one of the best yuri authors that ever put pen to paper. (Or stylus to drawing tablet, as the case may be.)

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Page 2: ring checked.
Page 4: ring checked.

ohh i didn't even notice that, that's awesome. and i love how universally people seem to enjoy this author, because her sweet little devil series was one of the first yuris i read and they were amazing XD

i wish she'd write more for the one with okui and eiko <3

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 2:52AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Weird how just last night I was reading Sweet Little Devil and was hoping to see more of Nanzaki Iku lol

Haha. Same.

joined Jan 26, 2016

The fact that her characters look like Shizuru and Natsuki managed to tide me over those past seven years of ShizNat drought. It's not only a bad thing. :3

I was thinking the same thing

But sometimes it pulls me out of the story and makes me wonder what character I should really see them with.
It's not a bad thing for us since we have tons of other manga with different styles. But if we want her to do well I think she needs to be able to draw other characters. There was a comment about a hoping she'd do longer story, I think they'd publish a longer series if she changed that part of her drawing.. But that depends on her or him. I thought I read somewhere that this was a guy?

But then it might just be a choice. To always draw them in the same way :) Either way I always look forward to his/her works

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Just wondering if this should really have the Age Gap tag. The difference is only four years. That's smaller than some of the stuff on here that doesn't have the tag.

joined Jul 31, 2014

A really mutual relationship i saw here. Both have respect and pride on each other.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I love how the have matching rings.
Also does a tag for a idol or model protagonist exist?

last edited at Feb 25, 2021 5:52PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I love how the have matching rings.
Also does a tag for a idol or model protagonist exist?

Yes, there's an Idol tag. She doesn't really do any idol stuff in the story though, so I'm not sure if it qualifies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.