joined Jan 26, 2016
50688289_p0

We need a spin off or a doujin.

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Citrus discussion 18 Oct 14:29
joined Jan 26, 2016

Citrus chapter 23
It was very interesting, legit development, tackling legit issues

This comment actually got me on the series again.
and I'd just finished chapter 23.
The rough translations actually hurts the plot a little.. I had to read the chinese translations for a better idea of what was going on in one or two scenes. that being said, thank you to the translators :) I appreciate it. And I could help out if it's chinese raws you're translating from.

And since everyone's dropping an opinion:
I gave up on the series around chapter 17, the twins thing, I found it really draining to be following the emotional rollercoaster. So I gave the series a rest for a year. But honestly the art is too good to leave alone.
And I reread it.. all the way up to the current chapter,

IMO this series works a lot better if you're not chasing it's every release. When you read a chapter every two months their struggle seems pretty eternal. When read as a whole, the pace seems a lot more digestable and the drama becomes believable.
I understand the ups and downs can feel repetitive though I'm really enjoying how every problem has the both of them facing it differently. In the sense that their relationship progresses and hence changes the way they face the challenges.

The twins arc was poorly written, aside from that, I'd recommend a re-read if you'd want to revive your hope in the series (It helps to leave it alone till you can refresh your memory and more chapters release. It's necessary actually)

Thank god I waited for girlfriends to complete before I'd started. I would've died waiting.. and the pace wouldn't have felt as natural and innocently romantic to me.

This is the suggestion from someone who'd rather wait out a series and binge read/watch.. so, to each their own.

But I really enjoyed it a lot better the second time around. It was too much of a waste to give up on this series really.
and I'd support mainstream if it gets me more yuri material.

So that being said.. One of the biggest factors that caused for all the flak is the fact that it was so hyped..? I'd like to support the author without that in mind.. and also leave room for mistakes,as I would for any other storyteller who has consistent deadlines and a big fanbase to consider.

But if you cant stand it, leave it alone, it's not worth the upset.. I've read so many negative comments.. some seem like legit considerations and POVs.. but lots of it felt like jumping the bandwagon to me.
I do agree with some of the flaws though.. You got to close an eye to enjoy it better for this one.
This comment is for anyone looking for that comment to give you a reason to start the series without the flaw analysis in mind.

JUST READ IT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT. AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU"RE AT IT. or don't if you've got 'that bad feeling'.
I apologise for the length of my post.

F1rstcl4ssn00b
joined Jan 26, 2016

I hope Yagi being dense isn't everything this story has to offer. I'm really trying hard to remember if she has any redeeming quality to make up for it. It seems a bit far fetched, what with the first chapter and everything.

She has a pretty cool goat mask. That's a character trait, right?

Maybe it's because the first chapter was written as a one shot? I'm not sure, but it did work as a one shot and it was more rushed then the next two chapters

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Image Comments 12 Oct 00:55
joined Jan 26, 2016
Ctaopxyuiaarhdb

Please zoom in to their expressions.

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Beloved L discussion 07 Oct 14:47
joined Jan 26, 2016

They look like D.Va and Mercy

Now that you say it... They do resemble the overwatch characters.
Dva is 19 and mercy is 37
The girl in question is 16 and the woman is 34.
So.. It's basically moved back 3 years.

.. Might be inspired? Like a fan fic adapted into OC?

Putting the fact that 16 is when you shouldn't be dating if you're feeling messed up and suicidal with strained relationship with family (just so you learn to survive without attempting unhealthy relationship and dependencies), aside.

SHES HER AUNT RIGHT, DOESNT THAT MAKE THIS INCEST? Age gap, ok. Puberty, uh ok. BUT INCEST? How many tags does the author want?

Nice art. And storytelling. I hope the storyteller completes this one :)

joined Jan 26, 2016

The fact that her characters look like Shizuru and Natsuki managed to tide me over those past seven years of ShizNat drought. It's not only a bad thing. :3

I was thinking the same thing

But sometimes it pulls me out of the story and makes me wonder what character I should really see them with.
It's not a bad thing for us since we have tons of other manga with different styles. But if we want her to do well I think she needs to be able to draw other characters. There was a comment about a hoping she'd do longer story, I think they'd publish a longer series if she changed that part of her drawing.. But that depends on her or him. I thought I read somewhere that this was a guy?

But then it might just be a choice. To always draw them in the same way :) Either way I always look forward to his/her works

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Image Comments 02 Sep 01:39
joined Jan 26, 2016

I took awhile to realise she literally TURNED it on.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 1:39AM

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Image Comments 02 Sep 00:22
joined Jan 26, 2016
50262607_p22

Totally on the same page as yuri senpai and Anubis. I don't really get why I feel that way either. Maybe it's because.. Forget it I don't know why.
Anybody got a clue? Other than the fact that I'm a biased asshole even when it comes to looking at pixels on a screen :"(

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 12:24AM

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Your Fault discussion 31 Aug 06:51
joined Jan 26, 2016

To those complaining that people went to the effort of translating and uploading this, there is a NTR tag on it, if that ain't your gig, don't read it and move on.

Feel like you have to be somewhat masochistic to really like this. And i did. :)

Agreed

F1rstcl4ssn00b
Your Fault discussion 31 Aug 06:48
joined Jan 26, 2016

So who had sex with SENPAI first?

joined Jan 26, 2016

I relate to this so much.. Except in a different order with different outcomes. Now I just hope it's translated and I can buy it. And that anyone who is currently like her, and the author herself, will be given appropriate reciprocation for their efforts and that the courage they have is adequate for the coming obstacles. And.. also that Japan will progress into a understanding and accepting society without losing the roots of their culture. Is this..? Too much in a comment.. And I need to finish this. I want to see her answer or at least know that she's feeling better.

joined Jan 26, 2016

<3 Credit page xD

May I know who that is in your profile picture?