Forum › Hajimari no Kotoba discussion

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Dawwww, almost as cute as a box of kittens. ALMOST

joined Jul 17, 2013

/throws up rainbows/

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Okay, need to get this out of the way, but, you guys' icons made me giggle to the point that I snorted. I think it's just the looks on the cat and dog's faces, like they're reacting to your comments.

Sorry, ramble aside.

This was adorable as hell. I don't know why I love the dynamic of the happy spaz and anti-social loner so much. Even tho it didn't really end with them becoming an item, there was a cute vibe that Miyata just may be forming feelings for the happy little spaz.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That seemed more like the start of a series than a one-shot - but either way I liked it and the characters :)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That was nice, I like how girls can be very simple people too

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The falling snow gives truly a special touch, it was nice to read these kind of characters, more like me xP, another great and sweet history.

That, and it's hard to write on the phone's screen.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Liking this mangaka's art, rather manga-ish (ofc) yet so simple and clean.

joined Aug 24, 2013

The credit page looked really good. Kind of editor put his/her all to it :)
And yeah, story seem like a 1st chapter of a series, which would be great!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Awawawa :3
Reminded me of Maple Love, calm loner X impulsive

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

fresh start... I'm waiting for a series

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Hmmm WIsh they'd address the whole "I don't like being stared at bit" even more. Otherwise, good one!

joined Jul 25, 2013

cute really... hmm some more of this please....

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

That seemed more like the start of a series than a one-shot - but either way I liked it and the characters :)

out of curiosity, has a fan ever taken a one-shot and turned it into a series ?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

out of curiosity, has a fan ever taken a one-shot and turned it into a series ?

Well- maybe? If its an origional its copywritted to the mangaka ofcourse and - they wouldnt be allowed to unless they had permission. And I doubt they'd give it - the author might want to do more themselves with the story or characters later. Remember they sell these.

If its a doujin of some franchise, and a fan wanted to carry on a dropped / finished story i dunno if they could - because i dont think these doujins can have an enforcable copywrite when the I.P belongs to the origional work and they are essentialy 'allowed' by the industry to make fan comics without license.

I'd guess you COULD but I doubt its done - unless they ask if its ok to - it would be impolite.

last edited at Nov 30, 2013 9:06AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I'd guess you COULD but I doubt its done - unless they ask if its ok to - it would be impolite.

cool.

I know this is selfish of me, but there are sooooo many wonderful one-shots that I'd like to see turned into series. this one here, of course, being one. hopefully the mangakas troll sites like this one and see these types of whiny opinings.

last edited at Nov 30, 2013 2:53PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Hope they get together soon XD

joined Jul 20, 2011

Touko:

/puke rainbows!/

Post related

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

Aw man, that was really sweet. I really like this author's art style and fluffy comics, they warm my heart right up!

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

A little hidden gem. Wonderful

To reply you must either login or sign up.