Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really need to read this series from the beginning. So many characters that I'm already forgotten.

That said, pretty cute chapter even if the start was irritiating with the "Do I like her?" bullshit.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Well, doing this kind of recap regularly isn't a bad idea, anyway. Although in the end, outside of MizuMoe, the pattern is basically "one new couple per volume".

With a bit of Ayaka/Yurine within each volume.

joined Aug 6, 2015

That said, pretty cute chapter even if the start was irritiating with the "Do I like her?" bullshit.

That was the best part of the chapter for me. Introspection is interesting. Fluff pieces where both characters like each other from the start and nothing goes really wrong (aka track team pairing >.<) is nice once in a while, but I want something more most of the time. for that reason, I think this pairing is one of the better ones in the series so far.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was the best part of the chapter for me. Introspection is interesting. Fluff pieces where both characters like each other from the start and nothing goes really wrong (aka track team pairing >.<) is nice once in a while, but I want something more most of the time. for that reason, I think this pairing is one of the better ones in the series so far.

Itsuki not knowin how Sawa initially felt made me cringe really hard, in an low key angsty way
But it was indeed really interesting, Sawa giving it a lot of thought and actually telling Itsuki. Not knowing how you feel and actually trying to work it out isn't a waste or anything at all. Imo it would be bullshit if she just avoided it all together and distanced herself or something, leaving Itsuki in the dark hanging

If anyone is interested, in /u/ someone posted a link of the second, third and fourth drama CD with scans

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

holy shit, I'm rereading this manga and I noticed that Canno doesn't draw noses when the character is facing front, just two dots, sometimes, nothing at all. Still great art though, I was just surprised.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, that's quite common. =O Especially when her noses are kinda pointy. She did drew them a bit differently at first, though…

koguma-za no maria

If anyone is interested, in /u/ someone posted a link of the second, third and fourth drama CD with scans

Oh, thanks for that. =] Yukina and Towako's voices are... kinda like I had imagined, and kinda not...? Yukina sounds a bit too deep and Towako a bit too cutesy...

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 7:09AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

lazylikeyourass posted:

holy shit, I'm rereading this manga and I noticed that Canno doesn't draw noses when the character is facing front, just two dots, sometimes, nothing at all. Still great art though, I was just surprised.

Actually most artists doesn't bother too much with noses. It is rare for them to be more prominent. Usually they are barely here. I can see why, cos especially when character is facing reader directly, it is hard to draw them good with simplified art. Mouths usually suffer as well, since as we all know manga style is all about those big eyes ;P.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Our avatars are a prime example

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

Our avatars are a prime example

Touche.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm sorta confused with how /u/ works, could someone post them here? (I wanna hear their voices ;__;)
Is the first drama cd done too?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh my, there's an illustration by Nakatani in the last CD's scans. <3

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Man, Nikaidou is really pretty. She's the prettiest in this manga imo, I mean they all look good, especially the new model girl but Nikaidou takes the cake.

last edited at Sep 15, 2016 3:00PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

CD 1: https://www.mediafire.com/?utsfa2j5vxid685
CD 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1h8cmjb60n51mth
CD 3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rn43wrgmj2319r6
CD 4: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xbz3tzqfverd3ze

The first drama cd doesn't have scans because it was posted by a different person :p

Thanks a lot! :')

joined Sep 21, 2014

Slowly rereading this series and wow I don't know how I never noticed how big Shiramine's boobs are

Thinking back on Canno and Nakatani's interview, I never realised that there was a kiss per chapter on x body part either. I'll probs reread it all again someday and should try to keep track of that too

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 3:19AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

last really hit me as college student, will pay back to my friend when i get money :v

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

If only…

More twitter goodness.

Nakatani

Yukiko

nightgown

cover

cover2

omake

joined Sep 21, 2014

Is that the other (rejected) design for the cover and samples of the omake? I kinda like that cover, its really cute

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 12:10PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I knew it! The first pic was drawn by Nakatani Nio.

Moe looks like an aggressive Yuu. >.<

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ I assume it's some special edition thing, like the wedding dress version of volume 4. =O

^ Heh. Maybe that's how Yuu will be in a few volumes, who knows. :þ

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh my, there's an illustration by Nakatani in the last CD's scans. <3

THERES ITOU HACHI TOO ❤
Lmao, they look so young

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 1:40AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Itou Hachi's is the left pic and I'm guessing Nakatani made the right one.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Itou Hachi's is the left pic and I'm guessing Nakatani made the right one.

Yep ❤

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Volume 5 is out. \o\ No big mag-to-volume changes this time around, just some graphic tweaks on numerous pages (added backgrounds and hair reflections mostly). Some are weirdly nitpicky.
For example, this
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/748341923.png
has become this
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/685651049.jpg

And an added Little Theater for chapter 21, with Sawa's buddy Chiyoko.

The two omake shorts are adorable. Especially Itsuki's <3

last edited at Sep 23, 2016 5:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.