Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Anon?!... are my eyes deceiving me?

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

◔̯◔

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

How are you doing? :)

joined Jun 22, 2016

d (^‿^✿)

You?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeey, a flower! So you are doing good.. I was a bit worried...

Oh, I'm drinking coffee now^^ with some sweets ^_^

joined Jun 22, 2016

Bad weeds grow tall - no need to be worried about me! (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞ

Enjoy your coffee!
What kind of sweets...? O_O

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

You are not remarkably tall, my dear... xD so I worry about you!
A type of cookies I guess, nothing special really.. I just have a little craving for sugar.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

|・ω・`)
…..............
…........................
…...................................
…............................................( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
…...............
…......................................
(・_・ )...............................................

................ ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・ω・)┘

oO

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

|・ω・`)
…..............
…...................................
…............................................( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
…...............
…......................................
(・_・ )...............................................

................ ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・ω・)┘

oO

^ _ ^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You know we live in side times when Galich is the one to produce productive posts.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL + Rina

ヾ(^∇^)

We don't even need words to communicate anymore! ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Looks like we'll have enact a pro-words campaign here =_=

joined Jun 22, 2016

Short side note here:

Where did Rika-chan go...? Doesn't she love us anymore... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I've been wondering that for a while now...

Rika-chan! Rika-chan! Come back here!!! ٩(。•ω•。)و

I wanna talk to you again! You don't have to say anything fancy to show up here, you know...
Just drop by to say hi (≧◡≦)
I'd like to get to know you better. You seemed like an interesting person... (`・ω・´)
I'm lonely without you... (ó﹏ò。)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rina posted:

So, the yuri dynamic between Junko and Mikan (the characters in my avatar) in Danganronpa Despair:side wasn't quite what I was expecting...but I absolutely loved it. I mean, yes it's bordering on hardcore S/M territory, but DR has never really been a light-hearted series. The dynamics shown between Junko and Mikan in this ep actually fits a lot into what has been established in the story, and I'm pretty sure Junko is using a carrot-and-stick method to both appeal to Mikan's M side + making her think that she is being loved. It's deliciously wrong but still so appealing at the same time.

I've only played the two that are available on Steam but this really doesn't sound remotely surprising. The games have made it fairly clear that Junko doesn't give a shit about anybody at all. I mean in the first game she murders her own sister after having manipulated her into helping her set things up in that game to begin with. And Mikan kinda sets herself up to be easily manipulated with her personality, unfortunately.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Pretty sure if Utoptia was here, he'd write something like "Galich page opening again".

Since when were you under the impression that I wasn't here ?

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Pretty sure if Utoptia was here, he'd write something like "Galich page opening again".

Since when were you under the impression that I wasn't here ?

Because we went through that already ;~;

Managed to screw up two of my compuetrs in a single day, that's a new one. Oh, and got scammed by Steam. This is going well.

Yes, Im salty.\

Edit: Just managed to squash a poor bog accidently by turning pages in my book, now it has blood stains =_= Poor thing..

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 5:43PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Edit: Just managed to squash a poor bog accidently by turning pages in my book, now it has blood stains =_= Poor thing..

The bug or the book? :o

@ CCL + Rina

ヾ(^∇^)

We don't even need words to communicate anymore! ^^

:D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

The bug or the book? :o

Umm.. well.. both =_= I mean, bug is a living creature and didn't deserve it. but neither did my book ;_;

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich

Looks like we'll have enact a pro-words campaign here =_=

It's a lost battle... people use more non-verbal communication by default xD

Hhha.. I don't even know the meaning of all the emoticons xD..yes, it's the internet era but still...

Oh... so you are two times unlucky - you had a bug near you and it will remain immortalized on the pages of your book. :(

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, being unlucky.. that's what I do for living :P Anyone that knows me better can attest it.

Might look like a lost battle, but.. we're using forums, a huge chulk of non-verbal communication is gone here.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this question, but this is the Cafe, so I'll ask it here... do any of you good folks use reddit? My username's MiniMinute, and I frequent the yuri sub... frequently although it's pretty much dead. I guess there's not really a need for the yuri sub with the Dynasty forums but, still, I think that we should all try to cultivate as many bastions of yuri content as possible!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, being unlucky.. that's what I do for living :P Anyone that knows me better can attest it.

Might look like a lost battle, but.. we're using forums, a huge chulk of non-verbal communication is gone here.

Technically it's all non verbal here as well unless you say what you type really loud and everyone can here it D:

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Minutoh

Hi! (^_^)/
Unfortunately I don't... (^_^“)
I think I've only been to reddit once or twice by chance... So, please excuse this really dumb question but... how does this work exactly...? ^^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hi everyone :)

Here is a cup of coffee for you! I hope it will make your day even better ^^

last edited at Sep 3, 2016 8:44AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.