Forum › Nico’s Thirsty! discussion

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

My first reaction was; Wat
But this isn't half bad

joined Jul 21, 2016

Nico looked like Umi in some pages! Still nice doujin.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm fully down for trans girl Honoka. Found a trans girl Rin fanfiction a few weeks ago, and I thought that was a perfect idea. I would be down for more Love Live! stuff like that.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

probably the least-insufferably drawn penis I've seen in like forever (minus the other futanoka work from the author obviously)

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The most rare couple of Love Live ever
curious when the author make another two honomaki.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

probably the least-insufferably drawn penis I've seen in like forever (minus the other futanoka work from the author obviously)

May I ask what you meant by this o:?

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

flips posted:

felt more like gender-bender (borderline shota)

Nah, Hanoka's definitely a girl in this story. And since I don't see any testes, this is definitely futa.

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 6:50PM

800px-spacewar!-pdp-1-20070512
joined Jul 2, 2016

This one and Passionate Gaze were really good. FutaHonoka is really cute ! :3

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Honoka is such a pain here xD... just like any guy :v LMAO I'm kidding

lmao I was thinking the same thing.
regardless, it was a nice story. I like the way the author drew Nico

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

May I ask what you meant by this o:?

Most penises in hentai and whatnot that I've seen look absolutely hideous, but here it's actually kinda cute

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I feel like this all happened because Inuzuka released the Honomaki s&m doujin with the characters saying how much better it would be with a penis and then poof Honoka got a penis and now she's off to sex every love live girl in existence.

Including yukiho.

Anyway, I was thrilled when I saw this translated. HonoNico is such a rare pairing that it feels non existent at times. It probably was.

Hats off to you beautiful people for delivering this to us in fabulous timing. And hats off to the author because futa!Honks.

Now I'll just to wait for that long-ass HonoEli doujin.

Images
joined Jun 8, 2016

trans honkers!! nice

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Having watched the first season finally, you know what I'd like to see? Trans Hanayo, that being part of why she's so shy and reserved. With Rin knowing about it of course.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I would love to see Trans Pana with Rin supporting her. That would be great. (Same with the reverse setup).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would love to see Trans Pana with Rin supporting her. That would be great. (Same with the reverse setup).

What would be cool is Rin, not having the slightest qualms about accepting Pana as a woman, uses her as her model of femininity as she explores being a little more girly but not wanting to give up on being the tomboy of the group.

Alas, I keep wanting things that absolutely nobody is writing.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

What would be cool is Rin, not having the slightest qualms about accepting Pana as a woman, uses her as her model of femininity as she explores being a little more girly but not wanting to give up on being the tomboy of the group.

There is a Trans Rin fanfiction on Fanfiction.net and I think it's not that bad. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12042461/1/Oh-Love-Peace

But now I definitely would like to see the reverse.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Nezchan posted:

That would be so cool!

I was really hoping this was a trans!Honoka story, but (and I'd never thought I'd say this) unfortunately it looks like it's just plain 'ol vanilla futa. :(

ZuljinRaynor posted:

There is a Trans Rin fanfiction on Fanfiction.net and I think it's not that bad. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12042461/1/Oh-Love-Peace

But now I definitely would like to see the reverse.

Oh man, I just read this! It was so sweet and touching. Thanks for sharing. :)

Dammit, that's another story going to the tracking pile.

> tfw you know you're going to die before you ever get a chance to read all the stories you've followed

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 1:07PM

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

Needy Nico and helpless Honoka is such a surprisingly good combination.

I, too, hate futa but really enjoy this author's stuff. It's very easy to do a trans reading of this (and Passionate Gaze) because it feels so natural and normal and relaxed, and regardless of whether that was the author's intention or not, it's nice to see!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Needy Nico and helpless Honoka is such a surprisingly good combination.

I, too, hate futa but really enjoy this author's stuff. It's very easy to do a trans reading of this (and Passionate Gaze) because it feels so natural and normal and relaxed, and regardless of whether that was the author's intention or not, it's nice to see!

This author's futa is one of the only ones out there that actually feels like the character could be trans. That helps a LOT.

This, Passionate Gaze, and Happy Cherry 2 are basically the best futa on the site, far as I'm concerned. Not the least because they're about how much the couples in question love each other more than "OMG PENIS IS AWESOME".

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Honestly I'm really happy so many people liked the doujin - this is one of my top LL doujins ever tbqh

that sounds SO good god damn aaahhhhhh

You should have a go at writing it yourself maybe!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

that sounds SO good god damn aaahhhhhh

You should have a go at writing it yourself maybe!!

I might just. It's unlikely anyone else would, that's for sure.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Anyway, I was thrilled when I saw this translated. HonoNico is such a rare pairing that it feels non existent at times. It probably was.

Nah, there is still a lot of untranslated and not yet scanned HonoNico stuff. There is even a no futa yuri threesome doujinshi with Kotori. A lot of Nico pairings doujinshis are rare but they do exist, but not one bothers to scan it or translate it.

Hell, there is like two anthologies of UmiNico and other two of NicoEli in the wild

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

We just need more Futa!Honoka with everyone

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'd be perfect if it was a mere original work. Characters are fully developed as they are seen. Also it has nothing to do with Love Live anyway. So I just cant find reasons for doing a doujin. And the HonoNico image is more in the way of lavishing the plot and art
Whatever. I liked the doujin as it is pretty much =] Its soooo sexy, I think I got even horny ^////^
Thanks for your hard work everyone!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'm not into futa but I really like this! And a little less the other HonoTrans chapter the author did. It's refreshings see futa like this and not just het between two womans -_- if you just wanna say that a woman can't feel the same if she doens't do it with a dick, draw a guy, not futa. I can't stand that topic, like if two womans can't feel great without a pennis

To reply you must either login or sign up.