Forum › Itou Hachi's ご主人様と獣耳の少女メル Chapter 2 RAW

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw, cute
Unlike the doujins, Mel seems to have her own room :O

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Gawd dammit, there's a third manga about the "Master and Me" characters?! >_< The first chapter of this story doesn't seem to be here on DS, since this appears to be a prequel to OneeLoli and Master and Me.

For those who don't read Japanese:
The gist of the story in this chapter, is that it's Mel's first night in the mansion after being employed. She needs to go to the bathroom, and after managing that, the thunder scares her and she flees into a nearby room that has the lights on, which of course happens to be the Master's room. The Master tells her she can sleep in her room if she's afraid of the thunder. The next morning, the Master says that if Mel is lonely, she may sleep in Master's room whenever she wants.

But damn... Itou Hachi's stories aren't good for me... I every page, I feel like I might die from saccharine overload... @.@

Edit: Chapter 1

Edit 2: HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!! Mel is so cuuuuuuuute!!! >///< I wanna take her home and eat her up!!! ....In various ways... Ufufufu

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 7:15AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ So what you're saying is this is a prequel to the already translated ones huh? I wonder if yuri-ism will pick 'em up.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ So what you're saying is this is a prequel to the already translated ones huh? I wonder if yuri-ism will pick 'em up.

I heard that they will, so it's fine, I'm hyped :D
Rather than prequels, well, the translated ones are doujins. I imagine that since it's an official serialisation now, Hachi will take their time to set up/build up the context and their relationship, before the events/achieving the familiarity they were shown to have in the doujins
Calling them prequels doesn't really feel right, but chronologically speaking, it's about right, so I dunno. The translated ones are doujins, kinda like one shots, and now that Hachi can properly get this work/story published, it makes sense that they take more time to develop the characters more, sort of "start over"

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 12:01PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute and al, but it better stay platonic or I'm flipping a table.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Platonic? Did you read "Master and Me"?

joined Jan 11, 2015

Oh don't worry, I'm sure there'll be no indecent loli age gap shenanigans at all. x)

@Faust
Aah, that makes sense. My poor brain can't keep up with all these different versions of the same story... T^T

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 1:27PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

her tail! her tail puffing up!

I'm dead

joined Jan 11, 2015

her tail! her tail puffing up!

I'm dead

I know, right? Mel is quite possibly the cutest thing ever! >///<

To reply you must either login or sign up.