Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Thia Sama i'm still doing fine. I hope things are going ok with you. Cheer up buddy!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Nice, I'll be fine, technically I am okay, just pretty depressed, more than normal, I'll get better eventually, I always get, and I have some things to distract myself, like Skyrim, though I should go back to work soon, might get fired even though boss is my stepfather... (>_<)

Though just everyone know, if I do disappear for months, I probably finally killed myself, hurray! \o/

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 6:48PM

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

I said mostly, useless, not all useless, just because the thread is off topic that doesn't mean this is the place to have some retarded discussion about an account being fake or not, that little fight was just plain stupid and waste of space, really, if any of you new users are going to come here just to waste our time by posting that kind of shit then don't even show up, but if you really want to have a proper chat then you're welcome, cause any of you can go read the entire thread and you're going to see that is the first time we have that kind of thing and I really hope there's no more of it, cause that little fight is nothing more than useless pollution, the rest was okay.

Whoa. Ouch. Okay, I'll admit this was the worst appearance I ever made anywhere, but in my defense: I was just trying to defend myself. Due to already hinted at past occurrences, I just can't have it when people put me in the stocks like that for no reason. I already did apologize, but I'm just gonna do it again to you and everyone else, who just witnessed what went down: I'm sorry for having gotten heated up like this. This isn't what I signed up here for.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good Morning folks..

Ahaha... suddenly the thread becomes alive again...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Like I Care
Just ignore that kind of thing when everyone else don't even care about it, which was the case here, there was nothing really to defend since from what I remember reading no one cared at all about it except for you and whoever else was on it, I forgot their names.

Rainy365
Good morning, I wouldn't really say it was much alive when at least half the posts were useless, buuuut now I'm here, so that's a good thing, right??

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 6:55PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Just ignore that kind of thing when everyone else don't even care about it, which was the case here, there was nothing really to defend since from what I remember reading no one cared at all about it except for you and whoever else was on it, I forgot their names.

That would be me, yeah... my bad, I should've known better than to answer to a comment like that, but well, lesson learned

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 6:59PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Cephalosporin
You better have learned it!

Like I Care
And you too!

Shame on both of you! Now that I'm back we're going to have order again! \ (òAó) / At least until I disappear for weeks again, oops

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thiaguinho
Hi dude... any good news??

Rainy365
Good morning, I wouldn't really say it was much alive when at least half the posts were useless, buuuut now I'm here, so that's a good thing, right??

ahaha.. yeah u re right.. its a good thing u re here.. so busy nowadays?

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

Like I Care
And you too!
Shame on both of you! Now that I'm back we're going to have order again! \ (òAó) / At least until I disappear for weeks again, oops

-instantly salutes- Ma'am, yes ma'am! O_O

Btw...don't. You know what I'm referring to, right? Don't. Death doesn't make anything better, neither for you nor for those who care about you.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 7:29PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
I don't think there's any news besides that I'm playing Skyrim, as for being busy, nope, not at all, past few weeks, or maybe months, basically stayed home, maybe I did get out a few times, but it was some time ago already, was not really in mood for anything, and my sleep schedule is all fucked up which makes kind of hard to stay awake to go to work anyway, might get back to it next week, probably...

Like I Care
Quiet, I die when i want! (T^T)
And when you want to quote someone just use the Quote at the upper right of a post, you and other new users should also read those two threads
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial?page=1
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7297-dynasty-thingifier-userscript?page=1

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'll have a look at these threads tomorrow. For now, it's bed time. It's almost 2AM here.
Good night!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Like I Care
Good night o7

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

… huh… I kinda feel the need to apologize to the regular users of this thread now…
I’m sorry! (^_^”)

If I knew that would happen I wouldn’t have pointed out that a machine like the one Su mentioned doesn’t exist. I really didn’t wanna spoil the fun for anyone...

Anyway, I’m really sorry! m(_ _)m

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anon99
I meant the discussion that was after it, about one user accusing another one of having multiple fake accounts, what you talked with Su was okay if I remember it correctly, so don't worry.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi guyss. Looks like the thread took an interesting turn while I was studying and dying away of sleep deprivation.. Dx

And hm.. Im not saying youre wrong Thia, but this whole thing did open my eyes to things that I wouldnt have thought about. But its a shame to hear about Su and her story being debunked or whatever.
But moving on.. Im really glad to see this thread active again! I missed the good old days of talking about random stuff.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
What story about Su? About that medical machine or something related to heart? Don't remember much, but if that is the case, what I was arguing about was the fight on some users being the same person using fake accounts.

As for the thread being active, don't worry, give two or three days and it'll be dead again, yaaay.... (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
My sleep schedule is fucked up for some time now, since I started using laptop after playing skyrim I was able to stay awake all day, so should be able to sleep normally at night again today, as for job, my stepfather works with accountingt, he taught me some things so I basically help him, like putting some data on the system, organizing some things, going to some places, and some other small things, since he's my stepfather I'm pretty much safe from being fired, for now... That's why my working hours are "flexible", though it's better if I get back to work soon, might get fired this time....

joined Jun 23, 2016

I'm quite surprised to know that there are people who are interested in finding out who using more than one account. How about you people create a new thread just for that purpose? I can tell there are that kind of accounts everywhere on this site. There are some on the wdtfs's thread as well. But is it really necessary to reveal their identities?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
What story about Su? About that medical machine or something related to heart? Don't remember much, but if that is the case, what I was arguing about was the fight on some users being the same person using fake accounts.

As for the thread being active, don't worry, give two or three days and it'll be dead again, yaaay.... (T^T)

Thia

Hmm.. idk.. the idea of having fake accounts seems ok to me, but it depends what it is being used for.
And about Su's story.. it gives me headaches. So lets just forget about that. It seems she is not coming back anyway..
And lol yeah youre probably right.. but its good to stay positive! Haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp

Hmm.. idk.. the idea of having fake accounts seems ok to me, but it depends what it is being used for.
And about Su's story.. it gives me headaches. So lets just forget about that. It seems she is not coming back anyway..

I prefer to trust a friend than new comers which use fake new id..
And i trust my brow will be back here..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

I would have thought she would have showed up today

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp

Oh hiii... Llamaa..
Long time no see.. Its very rare i can greet u like this..
So busy nowadays?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Oh hiii... Llamaa..
So busy nowadays?

Hi Rainy!
I'm not so busy at the moment XD
How have you been?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh hiii... Llamaa..
So busy nowadays?

Hi Rainy!
I'm not so busy at the moment XD
How have you been?

I m doing fine...
Its good that u re not so busy..
In the other hand i am busy actually.. Its just i cant help not to keep the thread today. Unless for now.. xD

Lol I think a lot of people are busy lately XD I will probably be busy again soon hahaha but for right now I have been taking a step back with my work because I was getting too stressed over it

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Whoa, hello new people! I'm glad I'm not the newest one here anymore (It sure felt like it for a bit)
I'm a little late but welcome~

To reply you must either login or sign up.