Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Haha Rainy you are here now. All that matters :)

And hi again Anon haha. Soo what made you join our awesome thread?

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

Pretty international place then eh? Coohool! I always like to meet new people from different cultures 'n stuff. :D

Yeah, I'm in my 20s as well and from Germany. From a tiny, pretty village in the far east of Saxony, where people still say hello on the streets and parents don't get sued when their kid kicks a ball through the neighbor's window. XD

Same here, in my twenties and I’m from Germany as well.

Ha! Salute, comrade! XD

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 11:20AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

What made me join?

Hmmm... curiosity, I guess.

@ Like I Care

Salute! ;)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Anon

Thanks for the beer!
Cheers! (^_^)/

U re welcome...

Newp

Haha Rainy you are here now. All that matters :)

Ahaha... for a bit before i sleep lol..

Well have fun, everyone...
Gonna sleep now..

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh! I'm in my 20s too, though not from Germany lol
It's funny how we are all more or less the same age but come from different countries, I had expected more diversity in the age department too haha

Rainy365

Have a good night!

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 12:01PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

It's funny how we are all more or less the same age but come from different countries, I had expected more diversity in the age department too haha

So where are you from if you don't mind sharing.

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

From Spain, north Spain to be specific, so not much sun here to speak of, but it has it's perks, like no water shortages lol

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

From Spain, north Spain to be specific, so not much sun here to speak of, but it has it's perks, like no water shortages lol

Nice! What is one place that any traveler must visit when he or she comes to Spain? How aboit food wise? And for yourself, what can you not live without it if it n longer avalable in Spain?

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cephalosporin
The question I have first and foremost is what in the world is up with your nick? XD I mean, what did you think of when you chose it? Headache medication? XD

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Nice! What is one place that any traveler must visit when he or she comes to Spain? How aboit food wise? And for yourself, what can you not live without it if it n longer avalable in Spain?

Those are all really hard questions hahaha
There are a lot of good places to visit really, it all depends on what you are looking for, although the most income for the Spanish economy comes from the summer resorts and beaches in south Spain, there are a lot of good things to see in north Spain too, and the beaches here are really great too, if you like surfing you'll find the best waves here!
Culturally speaking, there are so many things to see that I wouldn't be able to summarize it, but a good place to start would be La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona or La Alhambra de Granada, maybe take part in the St. James's Way, that way you would be able to see a lot of the beautiful landscapes north Spain has to offer.

The food is really good too, but maybe I am a little biased, well, a lot biased hahaha the best way to try it all at the same time (though I wouldn't recommend it, you'll end up in the hospital with an indigestion hahaha) is to go ''de tapas'' to a bar, there they'll serve you snacks that go from spanish omelette to ''polbo á feira'', this is boiled octopus sprinkled with coarse salt, paprika and olive oil.

And for the last question, I don't really know how to answer, maybe Internet? I don't think I could survive without my daily dose of yuri XD

@Like I Care

The question I have first and foremost is what in the world is up with your nick? XD I mean, what did you think of when you chose it? Headache medication? XD

Nothing like that hahahaha
I was just procrastinating here on dynasty instead of studying for a pharmaceutical chemistry test that I have in a few days, so when I decided to sign up the first thing that I saw when I looked at the table for inspiration was the core structure of the cephalosporin, then I just shrugged my shoulders and went with that hahahaha

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 1:14PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey hi hello everyone!

To early for beer for me Rainy but thanks :)

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 1:17PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Hey hi hello everyone!

Hi there! How's it going?

joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey hi hello everyone!

Hi there! How's it going?

Well now I'm really hungry; You made me hungry just by mentioning Tapas. (❂◡❂)

Also can we nick name you? Lol having a hard time remembering your profile name.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 1:22PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Sorry hahahaha I made myself hungry talking about it too, now I think I know what I'll be having for dinner lol

Also can we nick name you? Lol having a hard time remembering your profile name.

Yes, no problem, nicknames are always welcome hahahaha, besides, Cephalosporin doesn't really roll off the tongue huh? XD

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 1:31PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

Sorry hahahaha I made myself hungry talking about it too, now I think I know what I'll be having for dinner lol

Yes, no problem, nicknames are always welcome hahahaha.

great lets play the nickname game. tehehe u have no idea what you just got yourself into.

Cephalosporin doesn't really roll off the tongue huh? XD

Nope to be honest it kind of doesn't even make it to the tongue. XD

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Yes, no problem, nicknames are always welcome hahahaha.

great lets play the nickname game. tehehe u have no idea what you just got yourself into.

Naaah, it can't be that bad, right? R-right? Now you are scaring me lol
So, do you have some nicknames in mind? XD

Cephalosporin doesn't really roll off the tongue huh? XD

Nope to be honest it kind of doesn't even make it to the tongue. XD

I agree hahaha

joined Jun 23, 2016

A new nick name for Cephalosporin? How about the name Su? Or Lin? Or even Johnny? :]
It doesnt matter how many accounts you make. Even a dense person can figure it out. My question is, why keep crowding this forum with lies and fake personas? I don't understand.

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

A new nick name for Cephalosporin? How about the name Su? Or Lin? Or even Johnny? :]
It doesnt matter how many accounts you make. Even a dense person can figure it out. My question is, why keep crowding this forum with lies and fake personas? I don't understand.

I'm sorry, but I believe you have confused me with someone else, here in Spain we would say ''ahí has patinado chaval'' XD
though I give you kudos for your nick, it goes very well with what you are insinuating, just short of an E there lol

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha (I'm just gonna call you that from now on)

Nothing like that hahahaha
I was just procrastinating here on dynasty instead of studying for a pharmaceutical chemistry test that I have in a few days, so when I decided to sign up the first thing that I saw when I looked at the table for inspiration was the core structure of the cephalosporin, then I just shrugged my shoulders and went with that hahahaha

So you study medicine then? Cool! I like med students. You can drown them in alcohol and talk shit with them one day and the next they'll be right back to their books and willing to pull an all nighter to make up for the time they wasted messing around. XD But srsly, what exactly do you study?

I've always wanted to go to Spain. Just a few more years and I just might have the money! XD

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

I had expected more diversity in the age department too haha

Tbh, I like it when most people in a forum are about the same age. Mental maturity is a thing and in most cases it's tied to one's age. I wouldn't really enjoy chatting with emotional, hormone-driven teens and I don't think I'd like talking to much older people as well. I notice it every time I have a chat with my dad. There's something about his life experience that's a bit...how to say it...intimidating? Yeah, I'm just gonna with that. Maybe it's cause I was raised, but I just have this instinct of wanting to behave when there's older folks around and the last thing I wanna do when I come chat on the net is worry about my manners. -_-

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:24PM

joined Jun 23, 2016

Oh, did I say Cephalosporin? I meant to say that to your other account, Like I Care. My bad. ;]

ps. The missing E was intentional.

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

I meant to say that to your other account, Like I Care. My bad. ;]

Kay. And your basing this claim on what proof, exactly?

Lol. Hey hey, Cepha! You hear that? Apparently, we're the same person! :D Hope you feel comfy in my body. Although I'm on my period right now, so that might be a little bit uncomfy. Sorry about that. Oh yeah, and no argument about whose body we're sharing, btw.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:29PM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

idk whats going on exactly but your response to the accusation is kinda weird
At first I was like lmao she's snarky but then idk, we're both kinda new here. If you arent sure what's going on/are wrongly accused, doesn't it make more sense to be like "ah sorry no, wrong person lol ^^" rather than "ha wrong, failed bitch, E for effort B)".
Idk, i would have expected confusion rather then knowing exactly whats up and sassing back with such a confident, patronizing tone. Dunno how long you've been "lurking" in this one thread but I'm surprised that you even know what's up. dafuq is going on

Edit: my bad 'Careless', I was initially replying to Ceph, I thought it'd be right below their post but then a barrage of posts flooded

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:36PM

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

idk whats going on exactly but your response to the accusation is kinda weird
At first I was like lmao she's snarky but then idk, we're both kinda new here. If you arent sure what's going on/are wrongly accused, doesn't it make more sense to be like "ah sorry no, wrong person lol ^^" rather than "ha wrong, failed bitch, E for effort B)".
Idk, i would have expected confusion rather then knowing exactly whats up and sassing back with such a confident, patronizing tone. Dunno how long you've been "lurking" in this one thread but I'm surprised that you even know what's up. dafuq is going on

Okay, and who are you referring to now? Cepha, me or Missing E?
Brother, now I'm getting dizzy. What is happening? Lol.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wtf is happening

To reply you must either login or sign up.