joined Jun 6, 2016

I don't know about you guys, but this is hilarious. Calm down ya'll

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Aki is an asshole .__.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

the saddest thing of this upload is knowing Minase Ruru isn't doing anymore yuri in the foreseable future

It hurts ;_;

Aki is actually cheating, she just said she touched Hagino's ass.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Do you guys don't know what a comedy is? Comedy is all about hurting the other person in order to make laughs. Have anyone could read her excuse and took it seriously...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Do you guys don't know what a comedy is? Comedy is all about hurting the other person in order to make laughs. Have anyone could read her excuse and took it seriously...

Well, it just show that it wasn't well done if the comedy is lost on the douchebaggery for most people x)

Oh and about that thing this kind of things being understandable for guys... I'm a little shocked. Of course guys can hold their libido, they can do it as well as women. We're not animals. If anyone think otherwise it's just outdated false assertion. Plus it give ways for jerks to take advantage of it cause yeah they're guys they can't help it...

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:09PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

trafi posted:

Well, it just show that it wasn't well done if the comedy is lost on the douchebaggery for most people x)

My bad. I forgot yuri is a serious business to most ;x

Plus it give ways for jerks to take advantage of it cause yeah they're guys they can't help it...

cough islam cough

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:12PM

joined Apr 12, 2014

Lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

trafi posted:

You also forgot that comedy isn't easy. Just saying "It's funny! Laugh!" isn't enough to get a pass (and a laugh). It's all too easy to mess it up.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

trafi posted:

You also forgot that comedy isn't easy. Just saying "It's funny! Laugh!" isn't enough to get a pass (and a laugh). It's all too easy to mess it up.

exactly

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult."

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ch3n posted:

trafi posted:

exactly

I found the premise funny and how clearly it was cheating but girl was using the worse possible way to defend herself but still get away with it and even grouped her gf ass. It was clearly meant to be a short gag not taken too seriously and definitely not supposed to decapitating any serious relationship.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:52PM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I found the premise funny and how clearly it was cheating but girl was using the worse possible way to defend herself but still get away with it and even grouped her gf ass. It was clearly meant to be a short gag not taken too seriously and definitely not supposed to decapitating any serious relationship.

I still don't like whatever humor this manga supposed to give. Cheating is a sensitive subject for me

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ch3n posted:

I still don't like whatever humor this manga supposed to give. Cheating is a sensitive subject for me

And that is exactly why it doesn't work for you. If you take it too personal you won't be able to laugh at it.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Dunno why you're all taking it so seriously

Welcome to the Internet.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This was funny but I also want to punch the cheater in the face

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh my god, she wasn't cheating. She only touched the lady's boobs. It's not like she kissed her and went all the way with her. Just think what if she work at a lingerie shop and was helping a woman fit her bra. Would it still be cheating?

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Oh my god, she wasn't cheating. She only touched the lady's boobs. It's not like she kissed her and went all the way with her. Just think what if she work at a lingerie shop and was helping a woman fit her bra. Would it still be cheating?

Did you read the last page? SHE GROPED THE TEACHER'S BOOTY. AND COMPARED THEM WITH HER GF. what if the teacher have better boobs and booty? And she touched the teacher's boobs not because she wants to "help" her, its because it looked "soft" to her. I mean, dude, that's like a constant problem in relationships. For example, what if I have a girlfriend, and one day I came to the locker room and found someone changing. And I find said person's boobs nice or whatever. If i touched said person's boobs, IT MEANS I HAVE NO SELF RESTRAIN.
If you used such retarded excuse for giving in to something like that, I'll slap the bitch and kick the bitch's shin.
I can see the type of humor the author's trying to give but this is obviously cheating.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

ppl are being really butthurt about this manga but yo those are two different crcumstances. It isn't cheating because there was contact with another woman's boobs and butt, it's cheating because she willingly went and groped her, and justified it on her lack of restraint and other bullshit excuses.
If you have the logic to understand that working at a lingerie store and coming into contact with other ppl's bodies as NOT being cheating, how do you not get that voluntarily groping someone with such intentions as not being upsetting?
You'd be cool if you ever walked in on your partner sexually fondling another person? (assuming you're in a closed relationship)

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I mean, I guess it was funny? I chuckled a little at the end, but that's just it. And that's saying a lot because I laugh at any joke that people think is lame

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I mean, I guess it was funny? I chuckled a little at the end, but that's just it. And that's saying a lot because I laugh at any joke that people think is lame

Imma tell you joke. You ready? Kay.
Because I'm a chemistry kid, I'm gonna give you chemistry related joke.

What does a scientist's dog would do if it have a bone?
BARIUM!
ba sum TSS

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Imma tell you joke. You ready? Kay.
Because I'm a chemistry kid, I'm gonna give you chemistry related joke.

What does a scientist's dog would do if it have a bone?
BARIUM!
ba sum TSS

How about a physics joke, since I'm not a physician at all?

What do you get when you cross a mountain goat with a mosquito?.
You can't cross a scalar with a vector!

• crickets *
482109_603099446373193_1510899927_n
joined Apr 27, 2013

oh look its minase ruruu

again im not disappointed.

thank you

To reply you must either login or sign up.