Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep 10 is just too funny :)) "Listen up girlie" this is how it is. - LOL :) Lynn thinks that Mel "attacks" pretty sheep around her like a wolf, hahahaha . No no, she just dazzles them with her irresistible charms whenever she feels like it :)

12079104_177422205932344_3449372537968036989_n
joined May 27, 2016

Anybody else thinks she looks like Fang from FFXIII in that photo of her and Lynn sleeping?

joined May 7, 2016

My fav picture of this chapter :3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep 11- first I was like uuuu hot stuff, then laughing like crazy when Lynn came over with bags and at the end damn almost there . This episode really made my week. Great job Ratana :D
Hehe , no more house visits for Mel with Lynn around :)

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Also how come Mel's fun with her play girls is always kind of one way action in bed :) ? Would like to see some two way action. Giving and receiving :) Otherwise liking how the story is evolving so far :)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Haven't been around much to comment on the last few chapters, but I'm starting to enjoy this quite a bit more. Mel's a little rough in today's chapter though lol. A heart-patient isn't a rag doll xD. Anyway, keep it up, Ratana :D

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

This is getting soooo good!! way to put your foot down Mel XD

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I can tell Ratana is putting in extra effort with this piece. The moving in together part is a little maybe...too concocted but I'm a sucker for this romantic development. Can't wait for the next chapter~!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Episode 14 on lezhin! http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I shouldn't be worried about the red-haired girl being engaged. She's only the side character. The one I'm worried about is Lynn. Now her heart attack has just begun.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Episode 16 on lezhin http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

And there is free special :)

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ep 15 - Mel gets knocked on the nose (by a jumping toy) for teasing Lynn hehehe .
ep 16 - How do you shut up an upset girl (Lynn) ? Well you just push her on the bed and kiss her :D yes finally a kiss :P But then Mel "freaks out" says sorry and sends Lynn to bed. Next morning instead of Lynn's anger Mel gets a cute bandage for her bruised nose. And a few little sparks stir up Mel's "closed up" heart. ooooohhh :D <3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hi guys! We are checking interest in hard copy of Pulse so please fill the form :)

Click

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

you don't need to adding spoiler tag in this thread :)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

A cliffhanger? That should be.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

I think Mel got hurt bad in the past. And so became the player rather than being serious with anyone and getting hurt again. She is a nice person with a good heart. But she build a wall sky high around it. Lynn will have to work real hard to break through . Hope we will find out more about Mel's past or her family . For now Lynn is the one falling to deep already and Mel still denying any romantical emotions. It is easier to "help" someone if they ask for help. A lot harder if they don't even want any "help" .

Jasmineorante
joined Jul 25, 2016

I'm honestly just scared that something bad will happen to Lynn. I mean it's obvious that Mel is going to fall in love with her. That just makes me more scared.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Good news for Pulse fans (and for these people who wanted to read it but couldn't on lezhin)

PULSE WILL GET ENGLISH VOLUME EDITION.

For now we can say vol 1 will contain ep. 1-15 and it will be A4 size. More details soon :)

http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/148972229351/do-you-know-what-it-is-part-of-volume-cover

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Good news for Pulse fans (and for these people who wanted to read it but couldn't on lezhin)

PULSE WILL GET ENGLISH VOLUME EDITION.

For now we can say vol 1 will contain ep. 1-15 and it will be A4 size. More details soon :)

http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/148972229351/do-you-know-what-it-is-part-of-volume-cover

I saw that a few people were marked for getting a signature with their preorder copy of Lily Love on the tracking number list but before i could ask for one as well mine was already shipped.
Once you open preorders for pulse would it be possible to get a signature from Ratana with it? I'd love to have a signed copy of it.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 5:22PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Go to Lezhin :) http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

I saw that a few people were marked for getting a signature with their preorder copy of Lily Love on the tracking number list but before i could ask for one as well mine was already shipped.
Once you open preorders for pulse would it be possible to get a signature from Ratana with it? I'd love to have a signed copy of it.

I think it will be possible, but I won't promise it. Add it to notes when you will order Pulse preorder

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Hahaha, ch 21 is soo funny :))) Finally we get at least "but I do like you" and a kiss which I'm not sure if it was real or just in Mel's mind :D Either way beautiful. And we love Crystal. Seems to be a true friend. Her interactions with Mel are so amusing. Awesome artwork and a great story !

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

WHY you guys think kiss was imagination?? xD There wasn't any black ish things around panel... :P

I love Crystal <3

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ch 22 - nice , good chapter :D Think it's quite ok that Mel isn't already all over Lynn. She just accepted that she has feelings for Lynn but ofcourse would like to see first if Lynn is serious and feels the same. With girls who haven't been with a girl before it is always a bit of a gamble if they are for real and will they stick around.
Grace will probably make some problems. Let's hope nothing to bad .

To reply you must either login or sign up.