Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian...Rainy just lost her mind. Last night her boyfriend left her. She is just lonely. She always uses me at her own convenience.

Rainy, what have you done to your waifu? D:
mvl, whatever you did to Rainy, she's now all over you...you can't escape her, chief! XD

Martian...Rainy forced me to be her slave. I already told her i don't remember much of her. She locked me up in this room. Also chained me.

I m not into BDSM, waifu.. Wait r u?
U told me that u r not before..

Sorry..i don't know what BDSM is.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ahaha... yr sexy chief is just being shy.. she is so cute, right??
Martian...Rainy forced me to be her slave. I already told her i don't remember much of her. She locked me up in this room. Also chained me.

I somehow can imagine both of you being in a bdsm relationship or something like that xD

We are not into any BDSM stuff. She kidnapped me here. Please rescue me my wandering phantom partner. You can defeat her evilness.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Alvis

Alright, I'll think about which platform would be best if you want to talk.

No hurry, though I didn't post for some time I'm pretty much always here, observing all of you, always...

Bleh, I am not a fan of cats. I don't like fighting for their companionship. I'd rather just have them be lovable and excited to see me when I return home. If I have to fight for an animals affection for more than 2 minutes, I don't want it.

Well not all cats are like that, I like them in part cause they're more self-sufficient, you don't need to give them attention all the fucking time like a lot of dogs are, maybe you was just unlucky to not meet a cat that is loveble and get excited when it sees you, I think that one of the reasons a lot of people have problems with cat is that they do what they want when they want, not necessarily what you want. xD

Well, a lot of yuri anime is written/produced by males and for males. You're not the wrong demographic per se. Ah, don't create a self-fulfilling prophecy! Be confident in yourself (or try your best to) and things will fall into place.

Eeeeeh, it's not about demographic, I simply prefer the female form a lot more, the fact that I like yuri is just one of the reasons i would prefer to to be female since I would be able to have real life yuri.

Not a lot of people can pick out a viola amongst violins... I enjoy violins too, depending on what scale they play on. I don't much enjoy how shrill and high pitched they get >:{ Do you play any instruments?

Well, most people might not even know viola exists, maybe that's one of the reason not a lot of people play it? And no I don't play any instrument, or does Guitar Hero counts xD

Rainy365

Ahaha.... okay.. thats nice..

Aaaw, come on, you know I'm kidding, don't be all sensitive now, it's for mvl89 that you need to be all sensitive, if you know what I mean xD

I understand yr reasoning, buddy.. n i thank u for yr understanding.. But, u kinda make it rude to my waifu.. hmm..

Haha, how the hell I was rude? Bitch I'm a perfect example if politeness~~

U hv to learn a lot fm the master.. its not too late to register for new pervy in study new semester, buddy..

Well, if guys are accepted than you can count me in i guess. xD

mvl89

When you defend me like that then i sort of remember you a bit. Thank you.

You don't get tired of being a Tsundere? xp

dofudofu

Things with us have been really good; things with the rest of the family are occasionally awkward and/or stressful, but nothing too bad. Her sister and mom have just been bickering a lot lately, and kanojo, as much as she individually bickers with the two of them on her own, doesn't want to get involved with their shit in this case, and neither do I.

Great~~, well, even when you're in good terms with them i guess family is always awkward and/or stressful sometimes, it's probably normal, and it's probably better if you two don't get between them, if you ended up choosing a side would only make things worse. : x

I was joking about her mom wanting me... sort of... she does say some pretty outrageous things to me, but I don't think she would ever actually do something inappropriate lol. Kanojo's sister's boyfriend isn't my favorite, but they do get along well in a weird way. Kanojo's sister is very very straight lol. She loves the dick. I imagine their mom is the same way, but has found herself someone new to entertain her in the form of her eldest daughter's girlfriend. Sunday morning she found me and kanojo very naked and very hungover in one of their guest rooms and didn't even dash out or blush or anything. Just a big smirk on her face and then rehashed every embarrassing story about me she could conjure over brunch.

Well, jokes sometimes have a little of truth, maybe it's good for you to keep an eye on her just in case xD, well, I guess as long as Kanojo sister is happy that's okay, but it's always a problem if the partner can't get along well with their lover family... That "she loves the dick", is just your way of saying that she's really straight or that she get around a lot? Cause when you say like that it sounds suspicious xD, as for the mom, eeh, I don't know, the way she's too comfortable with toying with you, either she's really just joking and is straight, or it's your super lesbians power bringing out the raging lesbian inside her, you never know xD, she's married right? NTR is okay when it's yuri! >8D, just joking of course xp, but really, she seens pretty cool, it's already rare to find parents like that, guess you got lucky not only because you got a good waifu, but because her family is good too, I assume your family don't have any problems with your relationship either? If you don't to answer just say, I know it can be a touchy subject. : x

Lol not going to happen here, but I don't get approached by women out of the blue when I've got the really long hair going, since usually they're unsure if I'm gay or not. If they know I'm gay for whatever reason, then they probably know I'm in a relationship so that's another stopper.

Well, if they're already unsure if you're gay or not that just shows how strong your game is, girl you're a pussy magnet, Kanojo sure is lucky that she is enough for you xD

I love bananas. How come nobody offered me a banana? :(((((

They didn't offer any to me either! (>_<)

Martian

I somehow can imagine both of you being in a bdsm relationship or something like that xD

I'm completely lost in their relationship, but the way mvl89 is tsundere, guess Rainy365 will need to put a collar and chains on her eventually.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365

Uh huh.. i m indeed not to u, buddy.. thanks for yr advise.. ;)

Was it really an advise? xD

Lol.. u hv no idea?

Not really, why you called me rude? xp

Fried Tofu San
U got another successor.. xD

Don't you mean student/apprentice?

Got to work now.. c ya..

Good work, if that kind of thing can be good at all... (>_<)

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundergato

Lls I had a similar reaction and simply laughed to myself smh. She got a pretty mean tan, and coworkers have been making fun of her all day. Lol told her I could help apply lotion after work, and she turned really red. That's the most flirty thing I've said to her in front of other people. Her reaction was priceless. XD

Lol sounds like perfectly healthy flirting to me. Maybe she's too much of a baby to be on #TeamShameless.

LOL she's def. not team #shameless but i do find it adorable that she tries to be. I think in this case she was really not expecting me to say that around seven or so of our coworkers. I am after all one of the "bosses" ( Im the youngest and the one always cracking jokes) but she doesnt see that side of me at work.

2 or 3 dates a week is not unheard of for a new relationship, 2 or 3 nights would count as quite a bit lol, unless you're really only in it for the benefits and not everything else :P

Yes I'm ok with 3 nights spread through out the week, anything else and I start feeling stifled.

Are you two a thing now? And by thing I mean a couple that at least sort of refers to the other as their girlfriend.

AHHHH so we've had some conversations about how we want to define our relationship but long story short we are each others primary partners right now, but she isn't quite comfortable with the possibility of me seeing anyone else, and for the most part I havent had any one other then a few booty calls that happen before our Primary partner talk. But i too just got a hair cut and im getting more play then I did when i had long hair. XD so idk things can change at any moment.

I don't have super lesbian powers lol. Yes, she's married, and I'm 99% sure she's just a bored old rich lady that has nothing better to do :P

FAVORITE LINE EVER UTTERED ON THIS THREAD!! DYINGGGG XD
I consider that a super lesbian power.
Kanojo and you butt naked and Rich Mama sounds like an epic short film

Can't find the translation for this chapter amongst the mountains of paragraphs in the original thread :(. I'll just wait to read it in Spanish I guess.

Turn to page 174, it's there :3

So Thank u Martian where oh where have u been, I've missed your Nami Profile pic gracing us with its blue hair XD

I think the Foxy crew is lit tonight, is it a good idea to read this chapter tonight? or will i be up for the next couple hours trying to find some clarity. lol

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 10:30PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Great~~, well, even when you're in good terms with them i guess family is always awkward and/or stressful sometimes, it's probably normal, and it's probably better if you two don't get between them, if you ended up choosing a side would only make things worse. : x

Yeah it'll be fine. It's nothing those two will burn bridges over.

Well, jokes sometimes have a little of truth, maybe it's good for you to keep an eye on her just in case xD, well, I guess as long as Kanojo sister is happy that's okay, but it's always a problem if the partner can't get along well with their lover family... That "she loves the dick", is just your way of saying that she's really straight or that she get around a lot? Cause when you say like that it sounds suspicious xD,

Depending on when in her life we're talking about, a little bit of both lol. Kanojo's sister has been a good friend since our college days. We both know the extent of the other's sexual history; we both don't divulge unnecessary information to the other's family xD.

as for the mom, eeh, I don't know, the way she's too comfortable with toying with you, either she's really just joking and is straight, or it's your super lesbians power bringing out the raging lesbian inside her, you never know xD, she's married right? NTR is okay when it's yuri! >8D, just joking of course xp,

I don't have super lesbian powers lol. Yes, she's married, and I'm 99% sure she's just a bored old rich lady that has nothing better to do :P

but really, she seens pretty cool, it's already rare to find parents like that, guess you got lucky not only because you got a good waifu, but because her family is good too, I assume your family don't have any problems with your relationship either? If you don't to answer just say, I know it can be a touchy subject. : x

She's a very good person, and both of kanojo's parents have been very supportive. I guess things were rockier when she first came out and first brought someone home, but that was like more than a decade ago, and they've really turned around to be incredibly supportive. I came out to my parents a month or so before leaving for college. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be a terrible situation, because my parents are politically and socially very progressive. Even so there's always a little doubt in the back of your head coming out to someone that close. They've really been great though.

Well, if they're already unsure if you're gay or not that just shows how strong your game is, girl you're a pussy magnet, Kanojo sure is lucky that she is enough for you xD

Lol pretty sure I'm the lucky one ;) I think it's just that the people who end up finding me attractive tend to be the types to actively pursue someone. I've struck out plenty of times when I'm the one trying to get my way lol... My closest friend after my ex/best friend is a total chick magnet. I have witnessed and been humbled by true greatness. Total pantydropper.

I love bananas. How come nobody offered me a banana? :(((((

They didn't offer any to me either! (>_<)

So rude :(((((

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Did you find anyone to give useful feedback? Also, any time you talk about food or post a pic of it you make me want to learn how to cook, damn you trying to make me want to learn things and become a better person! (>_<)

Cooking is its own reward, anyone who likes food or knows someone who likes food should learn.

As to feedback, I got two people in the writing channel I'm on who were willing to read it for me. Hopefully that'll be enough, on top of the one good one I got.

My problem is that Critique Circle has different genre categories, and I put mine in the Science Fiction category with romance as a subcategory.. So I got people who read a lot of science fiction. I really should have done the opposite, and got people who are into stories about feelings, which this is. My next one is fantasy-romance, and those genres are a lot closer to each other, so I don't expect it'll be such a big deal.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

LOL she's def. not team #shameless but i do find it adorable that she tries to be. I think in this case she was really not expecting me to say that around seven or so of our coworkers. I am after all one of the "bosses" ( Im the youngest and the one always cracking jokes)

Lol she probably doesn't know how to get you back yet. That's cute though.

AHHHH so we've had some conversations about how we want to define our relationship but long story short she's my primary partner right now, but she isn't quite comfortable with the possibility of me seeing anyone else, and for the most part I havent had any one other then a few booty calls that happen before our Primary partner talk. But i too just got a hair cut and im getting more play then I did when i had long hair. XD

I see, well that's understandable; she shouldn't get into anything she's potentially very uncomfortable with or that would emotionally not sit well with her. Short hair really does change the mood for some reason. I was enjoying the long hair for almost two years now, but now that it's short again I remember why I enjoyed it so much before lol. Kanojo was really pushing for the cut as well. I don't think she aesthetically likes it more or less, but has just been nostalgic lately or something and this is the way my hair was when we started dating.

joined Jan 4, 2016

AHHHH so we've had some conversations about how we want to define our relationship but long story short she's my primary partner right now, but she isn't quite comfortable with the possibility of me seeing anyone else, and for the most part I havent had any one other then a few booty calls that happen before our Primary partner talk. But i too just got a hair cut and im getting more play then I did when i had long hair. XD

I see, well that's understandable; she shouldn't get into anything she's potentially very uncomfortable with or that would emotionally not sit well with her.

yea honestly she is more mature emotionally then i first expected. I mean she's still very much 19 in a lot of ways.

Short hair really does change the mood for some reason. I was enjoying the long hair for almost two years now, but now that it's short again I remember why I enjoyed it so much before lol. Kanojo was really pushing for the cut as well. I don't think she aesthetically likes it more or less, but has just been nostalgic lately or something and this is the way my hair was when we started dating.

Well you guys have been dating for a while and are about to reach a major landmark, nostalgia is just part of that inevitable change. Short hair is just a game changer Xd

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

yea honestly she is more mature emotionally then i first expected. I mean she's still very much 19 in a lot of ways.

That's good. I've never been with anybody considerably younger than myself. In some ways it's surprising to me, since I'm like an old pervy grandpa on the inside, and old pervy grandpas like young pretty women.

Well you guys have been dating for a while and are about to reach a major landmark, nostalgia is just part of that inevitable change. Short hair is just a game changer Xd

Maybe so. She's more sentimental than I am. I don't want things to change. Stop talking about change lol.

joined Jan 4, 2016

That's good. I've never been with anybody considerably younger than myself. In some ways it's surprising to me, since I'm like an old pervy grandpa on the inside, and old pervy grandpas like young pretty women.

LMAO. You know she's about to be twenty so its not like Im 30 and pushing the 2 digit age gap, Which i dont think i can handle. -____-

Maybe so. She's more sentimental than I am. I don't want things to change. Stop talking about change lol.

lol, I got you! No more of this change talk. XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

LMAO. You know she's about to be twenty so its not like Im 30 and pushing the 2 digit age gap, Which i dont think i can handle. -____-

How old are you? Mid-20s then? The idea of dating someone that's in college (at a traditional college kid age) sounds absolutely dreadful to me. I know what I was like in college. I was absolutely terrible lol.

Hehe :P / high five /

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

How old are you? Mid-20s then? The idea of dating someone that's in college (at a traditional college kid age) sounds absolutely dreadful to me. I know what I was like in college. I was absolutely terrible lol.

It's true. College age kids are dreadful. They are of utmost cringe.

joined Jan 4, 2016

omg why did u bring that up -_______- UGH hopefully this isn't one of those Karmic events everyone warns about when u have a daughter. X__X

Hehe :P / high five /

-________- #rethinkingmylifegivemeafewdays

lol i thought you were in college?

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 12:00AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I am and can confirm. They are dreadful little shits humans

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

omg why did u bring that up -_______- UGH hopefully this isn't one of those Karmic events everyone warns about when u have a daughter. X__X

Lol you're comparing her to having a daughter? Digging yourself a hole pretty quickly there.

-________- #rethinkingmylifegivemeafewdays

/ kisses / live in the moment ;)

FAVORITE LINE EVER UTTERED ON THIS THREAD!! DYINGGGG XD
I consider that a super lesbian power.
Kanojo and you butt naked and Rich Mama sounds like an epic short film

I don't know how I missed this when I answered before lol. And as long as it's not an erotic short film, I guess we're in the clear haha.

I am and can confirm. They are dreadful little shits humans

It's not all bad honestly. But it's definitely one of those times when you're exploring and figuring things out, and that leads to all sorts of dumb things. When it came to studies and all that I was actually really on top of things, and that was a good constant for me. Socially I made a lot of wonderful life-long friends. So studying and friendship kept me in a good place. Unfortunately I was also exceptionally horny, too. And ya know. That was a mess.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 12:48AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365

Uh huh.. i m indeed not to u, buddy.. thanks for yr advise.. ;)

Was it really an advise? xD

No? Well its okay for me, too... xD

Lol.. u hv no idea?

Not really, why you called me rude? xp

Bc u said you didnt want mvl. Whats wrong with her?
Well, not that I want you to want her. Women are surely hard to understand, right? Ahaha...

Fried Tofu San
U got another successor.. xD

Don't you mean student/apprentice?

In kungfu movies the best student usually becomes the successor, buddy.. I believe u dont intend to be mediocre student for a master like Fried Tofu san

Got to work now.. c ya..

Good work, if that kind of thing can be good at all... (>_<)

Ahahaha.. why lol?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

We are not into any BDSM stuff. She kidnapped me here. Please rescue me my wandering phantom partner. You can defeat her evilness.

You can't escape her, mvl. You are hers now. She put her mark on you, so nobody else can touch you...I can't rescue you, chief Dx

I'm completely lost in their relationship, but the way mvl89 is tsundere, guess Rainy365 will need to put a collar and chains on her eventually.

Oh, Rainy's on it already. She already chained and put a collar on mvl xD

So Thank u Martian where oh where have u been, I've missed your Nami Profile pic gracing us with its blue hair XD

No problem. I've just been hiding from the rain. Hahaha I somehow miss Nami and her blue hair in the story xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

You can't escape her, mvl. You are hers now. She put her mark on you, so nobody else can touch you...I can't rescue you, chief Dx

Come on partner. You can still rescue me. I cannot be with my kidnapper she doesn't love me. She only uses me to clean her house. My poor back and hands. It has been less than a week and i already walk like an 80 years old lady.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Waifu, u re proved to be tsundere.. lol..

Come on partner. You can still rescue me. I cannot be with my kidnapper she doesn't love me. She only uses me to clean her house. My poor back and hands. It has been less than a week and i already walk like an 80 years old lady.

Lmao.. another tsundere act?
I love this kind of tsundere-ness.. xD

Stop embarrassing me and yourself Rainy.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

See, mvl, Rainy already got you wrapped around her fingers. There's no escaping her now...

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

See, mvl, Rainy already got you wrapped around her fingers. There's no escaping her now...

Martian you can kidnap Rainy instead. Then i will be free from her wrath and craziness.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian..dude..you are so gorgeous! So hot looking! I was trying to get to know a bit about you by searching about your city and bang...Google returned a pic of you so sexy in your bikini at some beach.

Actually i was curious about what you look like hahaha.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 8:58AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian..dude..you are so gorgeous! So hot looking! I was trying to get to know a bit about you by searching about your city and bang...Google returned a pic of you so sexy in your bikini at some beach.

So you've been doing some research...but whose picture did you find? I never wore a bikini at a beach xD

A phantom has no actual form remember xD

Rainy, your tsundere waifu is cute xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

So you've been doing some research...but whose picture did you find? I never wore a bikini at a beach xD

The feeling that it gave me told me that the girl i saw in that pic is definitely you.

A phantom has no actual form remember xD

It has a form when it comes to my partner.

To reply you must either login or sign up.