Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I also didn't like the Canaan x Maria pairing. For subtext, it was just too obvious and in your face. Also, Maria, as kind and cute as she is, was just too much of a typical boke character for me. >_<

Yes, the pairing was very in your face. Very little subtlety and not much left to the imagination...plus their pairing dynamic was very...dull. They didn't feel like real believable characters to me most of the time. (Not that most anime/manga characters do, really)

Heh. ^_^ My girlfriend once said that my job reminds her of the role Yoruichi mainly plays in Bleach. I figured she was pretty on point, so seeing how this is a manga forum, I changed my avatar to her. xD

Oh, how so?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

(Not that most anime/manga characters do, really)

That is true. The only anime I have ever watched, in which the characters seemed very realistic was NaNa. Then again, realism isn't what I'm looking for in any work of fiction. That's why they are called works of fiction, after all. xD

Oh, how so?

You see, I work as a youth counselor. My job is basically to help adolescents with whatever problems they want my help with. The range usually covers pretty much anything between "I think I'm gay and have no idea how, when or even if I should come out" and "my parents abuse me, my lover left me, I have no friends, I do drugs and am close to killing myself." In a nutshell, my task is to become the strong constant in the life of these kids. The one who is there for help and advice, the person who remains in the background, keeps an eye on the situation and nudges them on the right path step by step whenever it's necessary. Ring a bell? ;D

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I heard that Oklahoma gave the Warriors a bit of a scare recently! I don't religiously keep up with basketball so I couldn't really tell you much beyond that. My home team is the Grizzlies, I saw them beat the Heat and then flop on easy teams. >__>

Yeah it was a big big scare lol. Have to stand by my team and weather the storm though (or go cry in a corner somewhere). Finals against Cleveland start on Thursday :) The Grizzlies had it rough this playoff run since they had injuries and had to play the Spurs the first round, but past years they've been very good. Are you in Memphis or did you move for college?

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello everyone
Hows everyones day?

Yeah it was a big big scare lol. Have to stand by my team and weather the storm though (or go cry in a corner somewhere). Finals against Cleveland start on Thursday :) The Grizzlies had it rough this playoff run since they had injuries and had to play the Spurs the first round, but past years they've been very good. Are you in Memphis or did you move for college?

gosh that game was soo good, fired up for Thursday.

It was black pride this weekend so I had a few friends visiting from out of town. A lot of wine was consumed. -_- currently trying to detox with a smoothie

Morning everyone /yawn, yawn/
(→o←)

Smoothie really helps? How?

antioxidants and fiber they contain.

last edited at May 31, 2016 6:40PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah I'm excited and nervous and probably not going to sleep properly until the Warriors win the championship lol. We're a little too into it this year.

My good buddy's girlfriend swears by juicing and when I was visiting I was all sorts of hungover one morning and she made some awful concoction for me... It was terrible, but it worked.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yeah I'm excited and nervous and probably not going to sleep properly until the Warriors win the championship lol. We're a little too into it this year.

My good buddy's girlfriend swears by juicing and when I was visiting I was all sorts of hungover one morning and she made some awful concoction for me... It was terrible, but it worked.

yes, ingredients are very important not every smoothie will wake the dead. XD
I call it my hulk juice.

Its been a crazy day at the office, so excited to go home.
the intern got back from vacation today not the reason Im excited but XD

last edited at May 31, 2016 8:30PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

elthundercat Lets be real here, thats totally the reason why you're excited ;P

last edited at May 31, 2016 9:27PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You're right, it is very hard to find people interested in both subjects! As of now, the plan is to go to graduate school and hopefully get the opportunity to work toward my PhD. I'm mostly interested in teaching and research, as for which field of physics...I'm thinking solid state or even astrophysics.

Oohh nice. Im always envious of people who have a plan in life T-T So Im assuming youre in your twenties, like most people here? ^ ^

Ah, no website...Do you have a DeviantArt, then?
Also, I haven't tried playing Overwatch. It doesn't seem to be my cup of tea...I'm not really into MOBAs especially FPS focused ones at that. I used to (unfortunately) play League of Legends and that probably ruined my drive to play MOBAs. I am itching to try Salt and Sanctuary, though! I just can't justify purchasing it right now ;___; What games do you enjoy/want to play?

Noo, no deviantart either haha. I dont really have a platform I upload stuff onto. I used to upload on instagram but I started getting lazy ahaha. / sweatdrop /
And aah. Dont let league ruin MOBAs for you, its not the only one out there~ I stopped playing league as well, only because the community is so trash. And ohh Ive never heard of that game, whats it about?
I like to play a variety of games. As a kid I played mmorpgs to no end haha. As I got older I started playing things like cs go, league, dota, sc2-the more 'hardcore' stuff as people like to call it lol. I no longer play games atm only because Im back in school and I want to concentrate on that for now. Spent my previous university life being a slacker so Im making up for it now haha.

last edited at May 31, 2016 9:27PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I call it my hulk juice.

Lol so you can smash the whole city in a hungover rage?

You're a bad liar :P How often is she camped at your place? Did you give her a key or something lol. Sounds like you're excited to go home, because she'll greet you in an apron and nothing else.

joined Jan 4, 2016

I call it my hulk juice.

:p more like go to town on stack of paper work

You're a bad liar :P How often is she camped at your place? Did you give her a key or something lol. Sounds like you're excited to go home, because she'll greet you in an apron and nothing else.

...... >.>
she was sending racy pics of her in a bikini all weekend, whats a girl suppose to do XD
its almost as if she didn't want me to think about anything else >///<
to answer your Uhaul lesbian question: No she doesn't have a key to my house, and it depends usually between 2 or 3 nights... She just started her break, so i feel like i need to proceed with caution.

last edited at May 31, 2016 11:16PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Oohh nice. Im always envious of people who have a plan in life T-T So Im assuming youre in your twenties, like most people here? ^ ^
Noo, no deviantart either haha. I dont really have a platform I upload stuff onto. I used to upload on instagram but I started getting lazy ahaha. / sweatdrop /
And aah. Dont let league ruin MOBAs for you, its not the only one out there~ I stopped playing league as well, only because the community is so trash. And ohh Ive never heard of that game, whats it about?
I like to play a variety of games. As a kid I played mmorpgs to no end haha. As I got older I started playing things like cs go, league, dota, sc2-the more 'hardcore' stuff as people like to call it lol. I no longer play games atm only because Im back in school and I want to concentrate on that for now. Spent my previous university life being a slacker so Im making up for it now haha.

Well, it's a loose set of plans as I have as a guideline. What plans don't change, amirite? The important thing is to not get too attached them in the face of setbacks.

Salt and Sanctuary is basically...a 2D Dark Souls-like game with a bit of platforming(I'm an avid souls fan)

The community is cancerous to no avail, probably because it's a free game with a large fan base. Yes, you should definitely concentrate on school! I know it's hard to push the distractions aside and focus ;__;

One thing vexes me is the Grizzlies play mediocre against mediocre teams. They only play really well against good teams and have an amazing clutch game. But if the team isn't good enough to utilize their clutch tactics then they're in the gutter D: I am from Memphis (I don't have a southern accent,thankfully) and decided to stay for college as to avoid paying dorm rent. Hopefully I don't linger here much longer~

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I call it my hulk juice.

:p more like go to town on stack of paper work

...... >.>
she was sending racy pics of her in a bikini all weekend, whats a girl suppose to do XD

Nope. She ain't letting you think of anything else xD
And heyy...after seeing her pics in a bikini, I would expect you to ummm...be a wild animal when you see her xDD

to answer your Uhaul lesbian question: No she doesn't have a key to my house, and it depends usually between 2 or 3 nights...

2-3 nights....all day all night being naughty. You guys.. / shaking head /
Tsk tsk

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 12:42AM

joined Jun 1, 2016

different filter paper use for different task the categories are polyester filter fabric, Cotton Filter Cloth, pp filter cloth, polypropylene filter cloth how we judge which is right for right task

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

GUESS WHO! :D

Wassup folks! I still live! XD And I see we got new peeps. Yo to the newbies! :D
And just in case nobody's gonna answer in time, I'll see if I can get back tomorrow. There's a PC room here, but usage is limited. I have 1 and a half hours, then it's dinner time. ^^ Still, how is everyone? Please tell me I didn't miss too much while I was away. XD

joined Jan 4, 2016

Wassup folks! I still live! XD And I see we got new peeps. Yo to the newbies! :D
And just in case nobody's gonna answer in time, I'll see if I can get back tomorrow. There's a PC room here, but usage is limited. I have 1 and a half hours, then it's dinner time. ^^ Still, how is everyone? Please tell me I didn't miss too much while I was away. XD

WELCOME BACK SU-CHAN!!
glad to hear from you, hows that fancy facility? is it everything they described and more?

You didnt miss much kittykat is still in some secret relationship with someone on the thread XD
newpai is still a thing and dofu is still up to her usual shameless behavior >.<
rainy and mvlp are still as flirty as ever XD

martian has disappeared on us
NeZchan promised me /cough cough/ some home baked sourdough bread XD
ok thats all i can remember right now

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 11:37AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

WELCOME BACK SU-CHAN!!
glad to hear from you, hows that fancy facility? is it everything they described and more?

You didnt miss much kittykat is still in some secret relationship with someone on the thread XD
newpai is still a thing and dofu is still up to her usual shameless behavior >.<

Elthundercat you forgot to mention that it's Faylicia and Llama that have disappeared on us. Martian still comes around but rarely. She visits the main thread more.

I think KitKat is in a secret relationship with Llama. 99% sure. Hahaha...i think so. Llama one day did come out to sort of claim KitKat.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Goodness, the official thread is on fire...

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Ahh, so you're the esteemed Su I've been hearing so much about! Pleased to meet you :3

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

WELCOME BACK SU-CHAN!!

Elthundercat you forgot to mention that it's Faylicia and Llama that have disappeared on us. Martian still comes around but rarely. She visits the main thread more.

I think KitKat is in a secret relationship with Llama. 99% sure. Hahaha...i think so. Llama one day did come out to sort of claim KitKat.

Look who's back, hi Su! welcome back! How's your new muscle-car-engine heart? xD
I'm still here~ just mostly lurking around these days :3..Hi all

It's actually pretty quiet. Not as steamy compared to discussions about some other chapters

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 2:13PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

...... >.>

If she sends ones without the bikini on, then you start questioning her judgment lol :P

to answer your Uhaul lesbian question: No she doesn't have a key to my house, and it depends usually between 2 or 3 nights... She just started her break, so i feel like i need to proceed with caution.

2 or 3 dates a week is not unheard of for a new relationship, 2 or 3 nights would count as quite a bit lol, unless you're really only in it for the benefits and not everything else :P

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hiiiiiiii glad the surgery went well and that you're in good care :) Just the usual antics here ^^

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Think I've lost my energy for that thread, but a big thanks to Newp for the translation, as usual. This chapter was bound to happen, and completely validated mine and others' suspicion that Sungji knows more about Sumin and Seju's relationship than she's let on to Sumin.

joined Jan 13, 2016

WELCOME BACK SU-CHAN!!

Look who's back, hi Su! welcome back! How's your new muscle-car-engine heart? xD
I'm still here~ just mostly lurking around these days :3..Hi all

It's actually pretty quiet. Not as steamy compared to discussions about some other chapters

Martian my wandering phantom! It has been so quiet and inactive these days because you left. Come back and contribute something. No more wandering.

I am sure you have some ideas how to make this thread interestimg again. Hey...it's your turn to hook up!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian my wandering phantom! It has been so quiet and inactive these days because you left. Come back and contribute something. No more wandering.

Hey there, mvl. How have you been? haha this thread is still alive though, which is good xD

I am sure you have some ideas how to make this thread interestimg again. Hey...it's your turn to hook up!

But isn't this thread interesting already? xD...hook up? wut? o_O..You should hook up with Rainy xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey there, mvl. How have you been? haha this thread is still alive though, which is good xD

Hey Martian! Good to see you stop here to contribute a post. I'm still doing the same. Work and sleep like always. Still as healthy as ever.
I am glad this thread is still alive. Hope it lives longer than my human life.

What are you up to theae days?

But isn't this thread interesting already? xD...hook up? wut? o_O..You should hook up with Rainy xD

The single ones in here at least has had one fake romance. Newp is still with Azai. You should also have a fake romance with another single user here to make it more interesting again. Hahaha. Your story would be something..

Oh Rainy and I still chat here and there when something gets interesting. She wants to live her life like a nun. So that is the end...

To reply you must either login or sign up.