Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

Hahahaha hav ever tried warming your food on your body? XD

You bet.. She is soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!

Do you do anything else in between other than those?

She seduces me night n day tirelessly.. Trust me xD

Rainy don't give Martian the wrong idea.

I don't know if I'm getting the wrong idea...or the right idea :3
Oh you guys, get a room already xD

No.. u dont get wrong idea at all. XD
She is just so sexy... ahahahahaaa... marilyn monroe is nothing...

A while ago it was mvl saying that you're so sexy, and now you're saying that she's super sexy. Whatever she showed you must be really something, Rainy xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Good morning Newp. How are u doing this morning

Morning morning Mvl :)
Managed to only get 2 hours of sleep.. Im going to crash the minute I close my eyes on the bus haha.
What about you?
Ahh the weather went from snow-> fucking hot-> rainy and cold :( so sad. #teamhotweather

Wow only two hours really suck. I hope this last night was just one of those nights. My averaged sleeping hours is about 5. I do get 0 hour sometimes too.

I hear ya about the weather issue. Minnesota is just under Canada so i really do feel ya. When it is hot it is really hot when it is cold it is really cold. So are u located above Minnesota or east or west of it?

Yeah.. it was just one of those nights aha. Hope there will be no more of those. And Im east of Minnesota. I wish I lived somewhere where it was hot 80% of the time :(

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good morning everyone! :D

Hi Llama..
U visit 2 days straight? Lmao.. gonna be snowing in my city.. ahahaha jk jk..

Hahahahaha XD

Hi mvl :)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian

A while ago it was mvl saying that you're so sexy, and now you're saying that she's super sexy. Whatever she showed you must be really something, Rainy xD

Was she? Ahahaha... pisang mana pisang?
Ohh yessshh.. she showed me sth alluring.. xD
Such a candy for my eyes.. ;)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

elthundergato

Have you ever actually dated an athlete? Not as glamorous as I would've thought. Only so much sweat and careful dietary habits I can deal with.

Lol who said anything about dating. XD

Lol ok fair enough. I dated a basketball player for just under two years in college and geez was she hot, but they practiced like every weekday they didn't have a game during the season and had games on the weekend, and off-season still did some unorganized practice and working out and whatever... just too much in my opinion lol. Maybe I'm just a lazy ass. Ah well, we had fun, was great until it went sour lol, try remember the positive.

I'm going to :D not a pixie cut like you have. Doesn't work with my hair very well and that's a little short even for me, but it'll be short lol.

Well at least you'll feel the breeze.

Scheduled for Monday xD can't wait.

Boo wife- Noun, a person u have been dating for a while, and have or will be putting a ring on it in the near future. ◠‿◠

Lmao... I don't use pet names with kanojo, but maybe I should just try them out on her and see how she reacts. I think she'll be 100% convinced that I've lost my mind.

Everyone, good morning :) I want brunch and don't feel like cooking so I'll be back once I've had my fill of chicken and waffles and eggs with cheddar cheese... and like a million other breakfast items I want right now. My thoughts are probably bigger than my stomach at this point.

last edited at May 26, 2016 10:58AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Boo wife- Noun, a person u have been dating for a while, and have or will be putting a ring on it in the near future. ◠‿◠

Lmao... I don't use pet names with kanojo, but maybe I should just try them out on her and see how she reacts. I think she'll be 100% convinced that I've lost my mind.

Lol you should totally do it xD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Ahaha.. gonna tell Su abt this... xD

Lol, as if she's going to care! xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

Yup, she was! lah dia nyari pisang xD
I wonder what she'll show you next :3
/gives hotel room key/ here's your room xD

Good morning dofu...Chicken waffles, now I'm hungry ><

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian

Yup, she was! lah dia nyari pisang xD

Banana keeps u away fm absent minded, sista... Dont think to far..

I wonder what she'll show you next :3
/gives hotel room key/ here's your room xD

Shes gonna show everything Lmao..
/receiving the key/ thank you...

Cmon mvl... Ahahahaha....

Lin

Lol, as if she's going to care! xD

Ahaa.. u sure this is not reversed psychology? XD

last edited at May 26, 2016 11:42AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

100%, lol. Su is not the kind of person to get jealous. Trust me, I tried. And I failed miserably. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

100%, lol. Su is not the kind of person to get jealous. Trust me, I tried. And I failed miserably. xD

Heyyy.. share us the story...

N pls also update us her improvement..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Okay well I'm open to suggestions. I refuse to call her baby though. That's what my younger brother and his girlfriend call each other and it makes me cringe every time. It's more the way they say it, but still, it's awful. Grown ass adults shouldn't googoogaga baby talk each other. Oy. Even if you have no self respect, don't talk to your partner that way...

It was soooo good. Crispy fried chicken and a nice crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside waffle, with maple syrup poured all over lol.

last edited at May 26, 2016 12:50PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Heyyy.. share us the story...

There isn't too much of a story. xD It happened when we've been together for about a year and we went to a bar that was throwing a party (10 year anniversary of its existence or something, I don't really remember.) There was this girl, who got a bit flirty with me and I just played along for the fun of it, but mainly to provoke Su and see how she'd react. I was just curious about it. Well, she didn't react at all, in fact. xD She sat there perfectly calm right next to me, chatting with the barkeeper and respectfully staying out of my conversation despite hearing every exchanged word and undoubtedly not missing any of the innuendo we threw back and forth and I'm pretty sure she noticed most of the subtle, but far from innocent touches as well. When we went home, she even laughed about it and praised the girl, saying "Boy, that chick that sat with you all the time had some serious skill! She really knew her game." I was a bit too drunk to make an actual point then, but the next day when I apologized for probably getting on her nerves a bit and asking how she stayed so calm, she just shrugged and said "If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, stay. I'm your companion, Lin, not your owner. I won't waste my time on worrying about losing you until I hear the words from your mouth." I was a bit taken aback by it back then, but over time I learned to understand her reasoning. Su has a very straightforward way of viewing life in general. She strips everything down to its simplest base and that's what she works with. It's quite refreshing, seeing how we tend to make the world so complicated these days. But it's also hard to understand from time to time. Sometimes I'm not quite sure if I'm dating a naive fool or a wise genius. xD

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Okay well I'm open to suggestions. I refuse to call her baby though. That's what my younger brother and his girlfriend call each other and it makes me cringe every time. It's more the way they say it, but still, it's awful. Grown ass adults shouldn't googoogaga baby talk each other. Oy. Even if you have no self respect, don't talk to your partner that way...

Yea Im not into the baby talk lovey dovey stuff. /cringes/. But boo wife is something term used by friends

It was soooo good. Crispy fried chicken and a nice crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside waffle, with maple syrup poured all over lol.

Eating a burger xD it's awesome

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yes you got your self a good one Lin! I love that "not going to waste my time worrying about losing u, until I hear words from ur mouth." Confidence + maturity is sexy

I lit. Just ate that burger in 15 mins flat, this seminar is going to be the end of me. Ttyl -___-

last edited at May 26, 2016 1:21PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yea Im not into the baby talk lovey dovey stuff. /cringes/. But boo wife is something term used by friends

Oh so you don't baby talk the intern when you rock her to sleep? :P But yeah, I gave my little brother shit about the baby talk once and he said that I'm "just not a romantic". If that's romantic then I don't want to be one...

Lol ok well calling someone boo wife does seem pretty odd.

Eating a burger xD it's awesome

Did you make it or go somewhere for it? I don't like to go out for burgers because all these places use excessively large buns... I like burgers on pieces of sliced bread that are toasted in a pan with a little butter. More like a patty melt than a burger.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sometimes I'm not quite sure if I'm dating a naive fool or a wise genius. xD

I'm sure there's a fine line between the two xD. It's definitely nice to have someone that has the right mix of confidence and humor to suit a habitually flirtatious person lol. I've had too many jealousy problems with exes and it really stressed me out. Of particular note, one had a problem with me not getting jealous about something and I was just like fuck this is stupid, and another that actually got pretty physical (in a bad way) with me in a bout of jealousy. Hard to be happy if you can't goof around and be yourself without upsetting someone you care about.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

If that's romantic then I don't want to be one...

I think there's definitely a limit to how much baby talk you can use with your partner before you both seem like you have a weird fetish or something, but I personally do like cute nicknames, to be honest. xD Lucy and Su are the only ones, who didn't like it. :-/ Well, nothing much I can do about Luce anymore, but one of these days, I will get Su to respond to either cupcake or cutie. And if it's the last thing I do!
Me + Su: /being old, sitting in rocking chairs and knitting socks/
Me: Cutie, can you get me some more of the blue wool?
Su: Ya, sure.
Me: /jumps up awesome-grandma-style, points at her/ Ha! Haha! There! I said it! I said I'd get you to respond to it! Ha! I win! Woohoo! /coughs/ /dies/
Yes. That's probably how it will happen.

last edited at May 26, 2016 1:56PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think there's definitely a limit to how much baby talk you can use with your partner before you both seem like you have a weird fetish or something, but I personally do like cute nicknames, to be honest. xD Lucy and Su are the only ones, who didn't like it. :-/ Well, nothing much I can do about Luce anymore, but one of these days, I will get Su to respond to either cupcake or cutie. And if it's the last thing I do!
Me: /jumps up awesome-grandma-style, points at her/ Ha! Haha! There! I said it! I said I'd get you to respond to it! Ha! I win! Woohoo! /coughs/ /dies/

Lol I think cutie seems like a great compromise over being called cupcake... Also you seem to associate old age with knitting, do you even know how to knit? haha

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Also you seem to associate old age with knitting, do you even know how to knit? haha

But knitting isn't one of them, lol

Honestly, I just stole that imagery from Su. You know, to do Rainy a favor. xD

last edited at May 26, 2016 2:33PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv5OVH3qMgRKxaM/giphy.gif

But knitting isn't one of them, lol

Ya know, in case you need to practice those many skills.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Crochet > knitting

That is all.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin
Thanks for sharing..
Ahaha Su is so cool... Id say she is a wise genius. Oh, well u know her better than i am.

Rotfl... Yayy... Finally i got my grannies, rocking chair n knitting shot after so long.... i can be calm a bit..

Honestly, I just stole that imagery from Su. You know, to do Rainy a favor. xD

Yeah.. u re super nice.. This Lin says thank you to that Lin. How does that sound? ahahaha..

mvl

Hey what is Rainy telling you about me in Indonesian language? You two are talking about some secrets here.

Nothing important... seriously.. xD

Well..i got some hot photos of Rainy in her bikini.

Which one?? °_° Share it.. share it pls... xD

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

/stares at Alvis/ Mmmm. Fresh meat. Perfect.

nervously gulps H-hey there o/

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Afternoon everyone.
How's your Friday?

To reply you must either login or sign up.