Forum › Chocolat Orange discussion

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Why does she have to be a high school girl? why not a college girl? -.- I feel underrepresented...
Also it's weird to cling to your best friend like that for years >.>

I know how you feel about the high school girl, i find it so hard these days to find a good yuri/ shoujo-ai manga involving adults. Wish she was also a college to a young adult myself. But being clingy to your Best friend for years is weird? Me and my bff has been inseparable for almost 20 years now. Even though she is engaged with a child and i'm starting out in my career field We do everything together. I dont think its weird for two people, mostly if they see eachothers as almost sisters, to be so close.

no no no, I mean cling to the romantic feelings for so long, not being close to the friend!! (like the person above said). But at the same time I was really surprised by how the friend agreed to do it with her so I'm like 'hm, maybe she was giving her mixed signals all this time' still though... >.> I mean Chiyoko is cool and all but it's kind of off putting that she'd be so... weak? I don't know how to describe it...
Also did anyone get the orange 'joke'?!?!?! I don't get it!!!

Ahhh okay okay, i know this is a super late reply but I see what you mean. And yeah it is a "bit strange" but honestly. You cant help who you fall in love with, love makes you do stupid shit, i can see where she is coming from. But there is also a time to move on and forget, just love is one of those things that make it hard to move on. And I'm sure it wasn't your typical high school crush. She was most definitely in love with her, being as they are best friends, as for my case..My BFF is literally like my sister so i cant see her as anything other then the annoying sister who you cant stand but cant be without, if you know what i mean. lol xD

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

(Chapter re-released with collection bonus page added)

joined Jun 17, 2014

wait, y is this back up? for a sec i was like.. have iread this b4 ewe?
ooooooooooo nvm

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 6:43PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Her three sizes (OvO)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The credits, just priceless

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

sooo it says that Takemiya Jin might write a continuation, did that ever happen?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

sooo it says that Takemiya Jin might write a continuation, did that ever happen?

Yeah, she made the 2nd part. Divulge Scans would translate it eventually. You can see what projects they have in line, in their tumblr page.

joined May 30, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chocolat_orange#20
I just love that smug look on her face that screams "Surprised?".

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The credits page missed out! Mikan juice is actually a real thing, so it should be just above Chiyoko juice:

By the way the cute little Mikan is saying "Damn! I want that hot older woman to squeeze me and get fresh with me."

Orchard Kinokuni Arita Ajichi 100% Mikan Juice is completely on board with age-gap yuri.

last edited at Dec 17, 2017 7:37PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Come for the hot older woman -

Stay for the sweets

To reply you must either login or sign up.