Forum › Coward Yomi, Mahiru, and Mia discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I bet and hope for the joke x)

I wonder if Yui7 is just trolling with us xD

I hope it's not a joke, my body is not ready for this kind of trolling...

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I feel Kuttsukiboshi gives the same effect this manga would as an anime. Plus, it has a happy ending, this does not...

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 4:18AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's a shame that if they really make it, they will most likely do it more for the sex scenes than for the story, like it was for Shoujo Sect, but there isn't really much story so it's not like they will cut anything, but it would be nice if at least they expanded the ending, although I doubt it would have a happier ending if they did that...

That is, if Yui7 is not just trolling us...

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 4:47AM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

That was something I didn't except but good art as always.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I liked it, despite being a downer. I think Yomi made the right move at the end, since both of her relationships were unhealthy, and hopefully she can make a fresh start in Tokyo. Even if to some degree she's running away with both problems.

I can't honestly say the relationship with either was 'unhealthy' so much as needing something more. And more than just some degree she completely is running away from her problems. She didn't talk to either to explain her decisions, just banged and ditched.

One relationship was incest involving blackmail and the other was using someone for sex, knowing she didn't love them. They were both unhealthy, much as incest is an amusing fantasy in these parts. Yes, she's running away from her problems, she can't avoid her sister forever and she really should have been up-front with her girlfriend. However, with distance there is a lot more options to move forward for both of them at least.

I scond this. I'm just someone who like yuri for the cuteness and eroticness. If we're talking realisticly, incest is not a pretty picture. Realisticly; Yomi at least did something in the end to resolve the bad situation, not the best solution, but I wouldn't expect a person like that to be wise enough to figure that out right away, probabaly best to leave before things get worse. IMO the best thing to do would be, to be honost with her GF and notefy her own parents/school-counselor about the situation so both of the sisters could get some much needed therapy.

This story became a lot more interesting because of the community interpetations, so thanks to all who commented!

Has there ever been a realistic yuri incest manga around these parts that's not filled with sex like this thing (and that's actually good)? It raised interesting concepts, but it was kind of derailed by... all the sex. I have to admit that I have grown to like incest (as long as it's yuri, I give het incest a WIDE berth), but a more realistic one dealing with the actual consequences would be a nice read. Sayuri-san is cute, but it seems that everyone else is pretty much okay with Sayuri's incestuous love. There's just the occasional "B-but we're sisters" kinda thing, but I'm sure she'll change her tune by the end and nobody else will care that she's dating her freaking sister.

It's partly the reason why I like Yuzumori-san. All the yuri loli stuff I've read (again, I stay the hell away from het loli stuff) never really dealt with the consequences and the power imbalance and all that stuff. Hoshizawa Ginza District comes to mind... so yeah, it's funny and fairly unusual to see Mimika freaking out when she realizes she's in love with an elementary schooler, and it'd be a nice change of pace to see something similar for yuri incest... this ended up being much longer than I had originally intended.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

...this ended up being much longer than I had originally intended.

The best kind of post.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 9:21PM

joined Apr 27, 2017

This really burns my soul. I recommend putting Pearl Jam's "Black" on when you read this.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] what the hell is the point?

Late to the party, but why would the story need a point? The author wanted to tell a story and that's what they did. There is a beginning and an end, no need to convey some kind of message or whatever point you feel is necessary for a story work.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Surprised this one didn't get hit with the Defloration Tag considering the sister got deflowered and the blood ended up on her back due to it being on the other sister's fingers

joined Sep 7, 2021

I like this authors dark stories but they feel a tad light on substance or are quite awkward to understand maybe from translation idk.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Upon reading again, I have more to add. Given the circumstances, contrary to others, I think this was the good and sensible end. She just screwed up really bad with her sister. The only logical option would be to get away. To have that kinda relationship with someone younger and more immature than you is unhealthy. She needed to get out of there and she did, she also stopped dragging her ex along, now her ex is free to find someone that will actually love her and her sister can learn to grow up and understand healthy relationships better. This was a mess but a good end from a bad situation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.