Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi everyone!
working from home today so going to help these pages move along.

Newp life models are awesome are you doing nude studies?

Lin so good to hear that Su is doing great!! keep us posted on her new muscle car engine, your check ins are awesome.

Fay Fay hows the housing situation going?

Rainy its been raining in DC for 25 days straight, its given me a sinus headache and making me feel like im back home during rainy season minus the good food and hot weather. =(

last edited at May 13, 2016 11:51AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Screw my status as a gold star lesbian, but that food delivery dude was way too hot right now. I opened the door and it was like fresh, molten lava all in my face. Not that I ever had lava in my face to make that comparison valid, but you get what I mean. ⊙_⊙

/clears throat/ Anyway. Hello everyone I haven't greeted yet. xD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Screw my status as a gold star lesbian, but that food delivery dude was way too hot right now. I opened the door and it was like fresh, molten lava all in my face. Not that I ever had lava in my face to make that comparison valid, but you get what I mean. ⊙_⊙

'-' ...
a-are you sure you are a lesbian? I'm bi and I never felt that strongly for a guy... xD
elthundercat
eh, I'm managing so-so, some stuff didn't work, some other stuff did... all in all there's progress ^-^''

last edited at May 13, 2016 1:30PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

'-' ...
a-are you sure you are a lesbian? I'm bi and I never felt that strongly for a guy... xD

lls i check out man all the time and over all Im open minded to the possibilities but then when it comes down to it I just find man extremely not my type.lol #goldstar

elthundercat
eh, I'm managing so-so, some stuff didn't work, some other stuff did... all in all there's progress ^-^''

stay positive Im sure everything will work its self out.

So Im suppose to be working from home but then I found my 3ds....Zelda really needed me. ;D

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

So Im suppose to be working from home but then I found my 3ds....Zelda really needed me. ;D

I read this and got inspired. Here:

ultimate boredom

@Fay

... Weelll... it probably had something to do with him having black hair and blue eyes and me knowing a certain someone else with those features, but ah well... ^_^;;

last edited at May 13, 2016 3:32PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Btw, I wonder why people are actually still reading Citrus. It feels like every soap opera I every watched had less staged drama than this manga.

I am 100% anti-Citrus... think it's the most overrated load of trash yuri there right now. Like I don't really get Yuru Yuri's appeal either, but it doesn't actually annoy me how many people read it and that it's one of the pillars that keeps Yuri Hime going. Citrus is genuinely just shitty characters, shitty story, shitty all around ... / end rant /

I don't think I've ever felt that way about a food delivery person of either gender lol, but I know a few gay (male) friends that should probably make a living out of being mostly-naked, oiled-up, and pretending to be on Mount Olympus. Also I call a good buddy "Clark", as in Clark Kent. Genetically gifted, to say the least.

Newp, let's see that art!

Lin, great news about Su's heart/surgery :) really fantastic news.

elthundergato, did you get the intern out of your system after a few evening romps lol? You haven't talked about her in awhile.

Everyone else, hi and happy Friday!

Things with me are good aside from work being more hectic than I like. At least today is winding down and kanojo's getting out of work early for once, so that we can go to an early showing of Captain America :) Very excited.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But...my work IS yuri!

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

I don't think I've ever felt that way about a food delivery person of either gender lol, but I know a few gay (male) friends that should probably make a living out of being mostly-naked, oiled-up, and pretending to be on Mount Olympus. Also I call a good buddy "Clark", as in Clark Kent. Genetically gifted, to say the least.

I had the same thoughts about the brother of one of my ex-girlfriends back in uni. xD He was so ridiculously handsome, I kept wondering why in the world he didn't have a girlfriend. Then I found out he was a jerk, who was just out there to stick his dick in any pussy he could find (which wasn't too hard for him, given his looks) and he basically treated all women like breathing sex toys. =_= Such a waste of a nice face. But seriously, it's mind blowing just how pretty some people are. xD

Lin, great news about Su's heart/surgery :) really fantastic news.

Oh, tell me about it! I probably lost 10 years of my life on that day. xD I already had this weird foreboding feeling in my stomach when Su told me that morning, that she wasn't feeling well, that she thought something might be off with her heart and that she'd see her doctor right after breakfast. Then next thing I know is I had literally just arrived in the office when I get a call from the hospital and they ask me to come over. And as soon as I get there, they're telling me it's transplantation time and Su gives me that awful "If I don't make it" talk. Dx Then they're taking her away before I can even respond properly to everything she said and so the longest 3.5 hours of my life begin. Wasn't it you, who once said you fainted in hospital one time? I guess now we have something in common. xD I was just so relieved when they told me everything went perfectly fine and she'll be okay. I'm probably gonna cry like hell when I go visit her on Sunday. xD

Unrelated:
That moment when you've written a rough draft of the first 25 pages of a term paper and you read through it just to check where you're going with your thoughts only to realize you've been talking in circles for an estimated 10 pages. /sighs/ Well then. Have at it, girl.
fuckthisshit

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

But...my work IS yuri!

Shush. You're special, you don't count. xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But...my work IS yuri!

Shush. You're special, you don't count. xD

I should have a new story on my site on Monday, I'll pop a link in the original fiction thread when it's posted.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I should have a new story on my site on Monday, I'll pop a link in the original fiction thread when it's posted.

Ooohh, cool. Care to share what the story's about?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ooohh, cool. Care to share what the story's about?

It's a lesbian breakup story. Two women on their Last Date. I just need to do final edits over the weekend and post it Monday morning. Then start a new one.

Then do the third draft on another, then second on another, while a third is waiting for critique. And on the assembly line rolls.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

It's a lesbian breakup story. Two women on their Last Date. I just need to do final edits over the weekend and post it Monday morning. Then start a new one.

Then do the third draft on another, then second on another, while a third is waiting for critique. And on the assembly line rolls.

Sounds like drama. I'll have an eye on that thread on Monday!

/sighs/ I'm always a bit envious of creative people like you. Makes me wish I had an artistic streak, but the only things I can draw are stick figures and the only creative literature I ever came up with was a story about a girl, who tries to repair her favorite backpack. I wrote that when I was 7. xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

elthundercat yes I am currently doing nude studies.
Lol here are a few I have done.. theyre just quick 5 and 10 minute poses. The last one with the kimono is one I did a few years ago and that was obviously a longer pose.
https://imgur.com/a/nJMNr

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Newp:

Those look really good! The hair of the first one reminds me of Nami. xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sounds like drama. I'll have an eye on that thread on Monday!

/sighs/ I'm always a bit envious of creative people like you. Makes me wish I had an artistic streak, but the only things I can draw are stick figures and the only creative literature I ever came up with was a story about a girl, who tries to repair her favorite backpack. I wrote that when I was 7. xD

I can say without hesitation that it's the best thing I've written to date.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

@Newp:

Lol thanks xD Im still pretty rusty so hoping to see better progress a few months from now.
And haha yeah it does a bit.

nezchan you write stories? Id love to read one of yours some time.

last edited at May 13, 2016 4:45PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Newp:
/thumbs up/ Ganbatte ne. ^_^

@Nez:

I can say without hesitation that it's the best thing I've written to date.

Now I'm definitely gonna need to check that out. xD It makes me wonder though, are things like Last Dates actually a thing? I mean, do people really do that? Go on one last date, during which they formally break up and go their separate ways? I never had one of those and I don't recall any of my friends having one either. But I've seen it in a few manga and even a few movies.

last edited at May 13, 2016 4:48PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Lol here are a few I have done.. theyre just quick 5 and 10 minute poses. The last one with the kimono is one I did a few years ago and that was obviously a longer pose.

Love it, good work! I'm a big fan of sketchy art, so stuff like this, even 30 second sketches and the like, are candy to me.

Here's some old stuff I did a few years back. Kinda miss it, but I'm committed to what I'm doing right now and don't wanna spread myself too thin.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Newp:

Lol thanks xD Im still pretty rusty so hoping to see better progress a few months from now.
And haha yeah it does a bit.

nezchan you write stories? Id love to read one of yours some time.

No time like the present! You'll have to wait for Monday for the new piece though, then it'll probably be a couple of weeks until the next one. I want to eventually get on a once-per-week schedule.

As to last dates, I sort of had something like that once. But the situation here is totally made up.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Love it, good work! I'm a big fan of sketchy art, so stuff like this, even 30 second sketches and the like, are candy to me.

Here's some old stuff I did a few years back. Kinda miss it, but I'm committed to what I'm doing right now and don't wanna spread myself too thin.

Thanks ~
And yeah 1 minute gestures are my fav because I can go crazy and not have to think so much about exact proportions and such. XD
I have a messy style but sometimes I do enjoy going super clean.. like this : https://imgur.com/d6z7zgW

And oh those are amazing! Definitely see the skills! Its unfortunate to hear that you dont draw anymore D: .. but I guess everyone has their own paths. Perhaps one day you'll have time to do it again as a side hobby or something?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks ~
And yeah 1 minute gestures are my fav because I can go crazy and not have to think so much about exact proportions and such. XD
I have a messy style but sometimes I do enjoy going super clean.. like this : https://imgur.com/d6z7zgW

And oh those are amazing! Definitely see the skills! Its unfortunate to hear that you dont draw anymore D: .. but I guess everyone has their own paths. Perhaps one day you'll have time to do it again as a side hobby or something?

I hope so, yeah. At some point I want to get back to drawing again, I just lost confidence entirely at one point.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I hope so, yeah. At some point I want to get back to drawing again, I just lost confidence entirely at one point.

Yeah.... I think everyone goes through that stage at one point or another. Just last year, I was ready to give up on art and was stuck in a very bad state of mind. It took a lot out of me to boost myself back up to where I am right now.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Think positive and don't set expectations. Those are the key factors of motivation and progress.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

ulala all of those are all very impressive Nezchan and Newp
i hated nude studies but they are so very crucial to understanding the human form.

Btw, I wonder why people are actually still reading Citrus. It feels like every soap opera I every watched had less staged drama than this manga.

I am 100% anti-Citrus... think it's the most overrated load of trash yuri there right now. Like I don't really get Yuru Yuri's appeal either, but it doesn't actually annoy me how many people read it and that it's one of the pillars that keeps Yuri Hime going. Citrus is genuinely just shitty characters, shitty story, shitty all around ... / end rant /

ugh I cant stand Citrus it has the IQ of a Telenovela (Latin American television soap opera.)
just bad everything

elthundergato, did you get the intern out of your system after a few evening romps lol? You haven't talked about her in awhile.

hmmmm funny that u mention it, i just had a conversation with her this past weekend about being Poly and her reaction wasn't the greatest but last night she mention that she was "curious to learn more." Im not sure what that means moving forward but I guess she's not running away....right now. sigh we always get bad rep.

OMG the SUNNNNNNNNN is OUT!!!
ok godda go its lit. been raining for the last 20 days straight and i need some Vitamin D

last edited at May 13, 2016 6:54PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.