Forum › Citrus discussion

joined May 10, 2013

just thoughts on chpt 6 from >raws.<

It's almost like retarded people don't even glance over the thread before they post.

I bought them though...

mine is on its way . . .

you have some good point tho .. but after reading chapter 6 and re-read the previous chapter, i found out that
nineam is kinda rude in this forum/discussion

joined Oct 11, 2010

This unpleasantness must stop. This thread is hedging into MF territory which is very annoying and a turn-off to even wanting to read this tread. If one cannot correct others without being a rude asshat then they should refrain from correcting others at all, because being rude makes you sound as unintelligent as those you are calling thus.

Images_(10)
joined Aug 11, 2013

Nineam why are you always picking fights with other people we are here to share sone toughts about the manga we arent looking for fights
Nice manga guys :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

Looking back at my first post about the story...

Also, this story reminds me of most shoujo stories. By that I mean when the main guy force kisses the main girl after doing some kidnap-like action where he tackles the girl in a private area after grabbing her when she least expects it. And out of all of that the girl somehow ends up liking the guy completely ignoring his actions.

Now... uhh.. what the fuck is going on??! C=- o... I knew Momokino was going to be an issue but, I was not expecting THAT to happen, though considering what I said above and how the story was up to chapter 5... should I have really been surprised at all??? O_0... Would it be wrong for me to call rape on page 32?? I know it's a heavy word but looking at that panel, what other connections could I make?

And I have so far been successful in dodging most (you read that correctly) MOST of the spoilers though they are despicably tempting to peek at. So I eagerly await chapter 6, whenever it will be released.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Looking back at my first post about the story...

Also, this story reminds me of most shoujo stories. By that I mean when the main guy force kisses the main girl after doing some kidnap-like action where he tackles the girl in a private area after grabbing her when she least expects it. And out of all of that the girl somehow ends up liking the guy completely ignoring his actions.

Now... uhh.. what the fuck is going on??! C=- o... I knew Momokino was going to be an issue but, I was not expecting THAT to happen, though considering what I said above and how the story was up to chapter 5... should I have really been surprised at all??? O_0... Would it be wrong for me to call rape on page 32?? I know it's a heavy word but looking at that panel, what other connections could I make?

And I have so far been successful in dodging most (you read that correctly) MOST of the spoilers though they are despicably tempting to peek at. So I eagerly await chapter 6, whenever it will be released.

Sexual harassment.... Seems like she's attempting to rape though....
The only thing that bothers me about this series is the sexual harassment all over the place. Hopefully once the relationships stabilize, there won't be anymore of it...

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i want them both to confessed their love and make o by the way does anyone like yuri! or cross dressing manga! o my gosh if you do want to join my Scanning group as a translator at http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/ The Cross Dressing Channel , wink baby!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Would it be wrong for me to call rape on page 32?? I know it's a heavy word but looking at that panel, what other connections could I make?

It was my first thought exactly. Of course Saburo probably won't say how far it went for a while, but it's most certainly presented as a possibility.
Best of luck with those spoilers, anyway.

That is what I was thinking as well, that the author was trying to help us draw that conclusion.

The only thing that bothers me about this series is the sexual harassment all over the place. Hopefully once the relationships stabilize, there won't be anymore of it...

Same here, I find it as bad as most hetero stories but, like you, I am also hoping it smooths out at some point.

joined May 10, 2013

Taniguchi Harumi gives the same vibes with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4

joined Oct 16, 2013

FUCKING AMAZING!

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Deleted about 2 pages worth of discussion. We get you're passionate about the series but please keep it civil people.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah, the constant pushing everyone down and molesting them in some way is getting kind of old. I'm pretty sure you can be a lesbian without being a walking sexual harassment case, but I guess that demographic is underrepresented in yuri manga.

joined Jul 17, 2013

can't help but think this is an updated version of marimite, in a good way.

points at Momokino oh look there's Touko! haha :)

Thank you so much Yuri Project <33

lol i thought the same hahaha

last edited at Oct 16, 2013 4:53PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Man...just really can't tell what's going to happen next with this one :v

Images_(10)
joined Aug 11, 2013

Im like kyaaaaa and dawww at one point and that last page was a bit confusing i was like :" Wuuuut is Mei turned on or did she get a fever?!"

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Im like kyaaaaa and dawww at one point and that last page was a bit confusing i was like :" Wuuuut is Mei turned on or did she get a fever?!"

Hmm she may have a fever cause on the page before the last page the sfx says wobble.

Who knows well just have to wait and see >>

last edited at Oct 16, 2013 5:52PM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

She got turned on because her ears are sensitive.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

hmm...

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

p=p.. Crowded trains ftw.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Taniguchi Harumi gives the same vibes with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4

Began a weird youtube journey after watching that o_o.

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

I can't put my finger on why, but I'm worried about Pucchi after the way things ended in chapter 6. Anyone else get that feeling?

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Getting really dramatic now...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I can't put my finger on why, but I'm worried about Pucchi after the way things ended in chapter 6. Anyone else get that feeling?

Well, if you put it that way, yes. I can sense animal abuse... Hopefully not as I will personally jump in that universe and torture the Vice-President.

It really didn't came as a surprise that Yuzu's father was already dead. When Yuzu said that she'll visit his dad, I get them feels that he is dead. Or maybe I knew that from the beginning? I really don't know.

I really think that Mei has a fever. Cliche development but I hope it's not too severe. I could just see Yuzu panicking...

Also, thank you for the staff that deleted the two pages worth of convo or arguing... It made me not want to visit this forum to be honest.. So once again, thanks~

Btw, do you people think that Yuzu is hiding something... I think its from chapter 3 or four... hmmm lemme check...

Oh it's this, and this. Maybe it's just me looking too much in it?

joined Apr 6, 2013

I don't think Momokino is the type to abuse an animal because she got rejected. I'd be worried more that the next scene we see her in will be of her feet swinging back and forth a couple inches above the ground, a shreaking maid in the background.

@Mizuki00
In the first link I would assume Yuzu was worried because her feelings for Mei are definitely not sibling love, The second would be that Mei made Yuzu feel like they had no connection whether family or other that allows her to worry for her

last edited at Oct 16, 2013 7:05PM

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I think it's a fever from over working herself. And then I predict that Yuzu will find out that Mei decided to visit her dad even though she was probably exhausted. The plot will play off of this probably. She could also be sort of turned on..

One question, when the text says something like "When I see her smile like that..." Was it Yuzu or Mei thinking it? Cause Yuzu also had a nice smile when talking about her deceased father and Mei had a great smile when hearing Yuzu say that it'll be alright.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Its just getting better and better

To reply you must either login or sign up.