Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And woahh woah woah Im the one who decided to leave the relationship okay . It was too much for my poor little heart to handle <\3

Newp, I hope your poor little heart is prepared to handle me now ;D

Coffee break number 2!! =D

Azai !!!! <3 I missed youuu XD
Hows work? Loll

/ tackles Newp /
The worst part of having coffee in a shift is that I get hyper and I have to control myself.
Work is ok. Lots of patients, but nothing serious or sad :)

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Su lool I just drew a lot as a kid and was self taught. Sister was my role model cause shes anazing af at drawing xD we both have different styles though lol

Man, I'm jealous. The only things I can decently draw are engines, engine parts and cars and all that technical stuff and that stuff is really simple to learn when you have a bit of patience. I tried to self-teach myself in drawing when I was a kid, but I failed miserably. Anything that isn't straight 2D lines is too difficult for me. XD I have no sense of perspective or anything, lol.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 4:42PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy
I think your voice sounds older than 15

KitKat
Your voice really isn't manly at all XD you always say that but it's not hahaha
Newp has a cuuuuutttteee voice though XD

SuLin
I think you guys should go for the car XD

Azai
Coffee yessssss <3

Omg guys agaaiin with the voices lool. Someone bring me a pitchfork so I can stab a Llama with it, roast it, and eat it >:c

Noooo !! Don't stab my Llama just coz I picked her over you !! Lol
But srsly, Newp's voice is waaaaaay too cuuuuute. She's a special case xD

Omggg stopp Dx deletee!!!!! It is not. = = You guys are just weird . Stop giving people weird ideas lol . Faylicia back me up over here..

And woahh woah woah Im the one who decided to leave the relationship okay . It was too much for my poor little heart to handle <\3

again do you think Llama is yummy? :> but I feel bad eating one.
Newp has a really feminine soothing voice. But it's not like she's a siren and you'll get enchanted and drown in the sea because of it ^-^''''''''? is that what I had to say? ^-^'''''''''
elthundercat
you must join the dark side if you wanna hear our voices ;)

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 4:44PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

SuLin

lol, doesn't say which one XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp, I hope your poor little heart is prepared to handle me now ;D

Coffee break number 2!! =D

I hate coffee omg! chocolate
custard
where are those?! >.<

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

SuLin

I think she meant the sedan, lol. XD Doesn't really matter though. Btw, I love how everyone just assumed we're trying to decide on a new car. X'D

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

SuLin

I think she meant the sedan, lol. XD Doesn't really matter though. Btw, I love how everyone just assumed we're trying to decide on a new car. X'D

Lol well I wouldn't consider that a truck would be a car XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

SuLin

I mean... who has fights over which car is better? >.> obviously they are both cool!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

If it's not a car, what would you think it is? XD

I mean... who has fights over which car is better? >.> obviously they are both cool!

But mine is more powerful. X3 Power rules!
Although Lin's can go up to 265 kilometers per hour without even really trying, but let's not discuss this further. cough

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 4:53PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

SuLin

Now I'm way too confused for this conversation XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

But mine is more powerful. X3 Power rules!
Although Lin's can go up to 265 kilometers per hour without even really trying, but let's not discuss this further. cough

well, but you're not driving over fields >.>
^-^
But if you were to then you'd save the day :D
D: sh-she doesn't need to go that fast...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 4:55PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

XD Look. Generally, every automobile, that has obviously been built to get a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 9 people from A to B and has at least 4 and at max 6 wheels is considered a car, or a passenger car to use the correct term. Some countries also have limits on how much a passenger car is allowed to weigh before it's no longer just considered a passenger car and you'd need a special license to drive one, but IDK about those guidelines for sure, since they don't apply in Germany. Anyway. Automobiles like my Chevy, while they do have the subtypes "pickup" and "off-road vehicle" are still considered passenger cars, since they usually have 4 wheels and can transport up to 6 people. XD There's more specifics, but that's the general gist of it.

#AskTheMechanic

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 5:31PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

well, but you're not driving over fields >.>

Maybe not, but I still need the power. I use that truck as a business vehicle as well to save some expenses for insurance and gas. Sometimes when I need to transport stuff to our customers or need to pick up a motorbike or moped somewhere to take it to the garage, the large bed of the truck really comes in handy. :)

D: sh-she doesn't need to go that fast...

She doesn't, but the fact that the engine and transmission are able to dish out that kind of smooth performance basically without even batting an eye says a lot about their quality.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 5:11PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Anyway, it's getting late and we're gonna go to bed now, since I don't think my doc would appreciate it if I checked back in tomorrow with bags under my eyes. XD So bye for now. :) Wish me luck that I can get back out for good on Friday!

bear-hugs ya'll

I just realized I didn't post a single random rant this weekend. Man, I gotta change that when I get back...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

XD Look. Generally, every automobile, that has obviously been built to get a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 9 people from A to B and has at least 4 and at max 6 wheels is considered a car, or a passenger car to use the correct term. Some countries also have limits on how much a passenger car is allowed to weigh before it's no longer just considered a passenger car and you'd need a special license to drive one, but IDK about those guidelines for sure, since they don't apply in Germany. Anyway. Automobiles like my Chevy, while they do have the subtypes "pickup" and "off-road vehicle" are still considered passenger cars, since they usually have 4 wheels and can transport up to 6 people. XD There's more specifics, but that's the general gist of it.

#AskTheMechanic

Lmao I think I just grew up learning that a truck was a truck and a car was a car. I would have been killed if I called a pick up truck a car XD but I grew up in the country and people there were proud of their trucks XD

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

#AskTheMechanic

Lmao I think I just grew up learning that a truck was a truck and a car was a car. I would have been killed if I called a pick up truck a car XD but I grew up in the country and people there were proud of their trucks XD

I agree. Trucks are trucks. Cars are cars. XD
There's a difference hahahahaha

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, cuties... ;D

Okay.. gotta sleep now...

mvl, kittokatto...
Find the link.. and let me know how old i sound like...

Hmmm...you sound like you're still 5 years old? Hehehe ok just kidding. You sound like you're in your early 20s. You got a very sexy voice. What happened to that person that said she couldn't sing?

Sexy? thanks.. No one told me that before ;D maybe bcoz of the cold..
You dont know how many trials passed before getting that record. I coughed in the middles and hardly reached the bridge notes...

I coughed quite a lot last night before i fell asleep...

Rainy u sound fabulous
and ur def. early 20's

Thank you, elthundercat xD
Well, early 20s is not that bad... its still younger than my real age... hahaha...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:28PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy i became your #1 fan. I even was the first to give you a comment.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:32PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Good morning, cuties... ;D

Okay.. gotta sleep now...

mvl, kittokatto...
Find the link.. and let me know how old i sound like...

Hmmm...you sound like you're still 5 years old? Hehehe ok just kidding. You sound like you're in your early 20s. You got a very sexy voice. What happened to that person that said she couldn't sing?

Sexy? thanks.. No one told me that before ;D maybe bcoz of the cold..
You dont know how many trials passed before getting that record. I coughed in the middles and hardly reached the bridge notes...

I coughed quite a lot last night before i fell asleep...

Rainy u sound fabulous
and ur def. early 20's

Thank you, elthundercat xD
Well, early 20s is not that bad... its still younger than my real age... hahaha...

Hey Rainy
playing the age guessing game;
ok so its 26?XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...
A fan will listen to my song thousands times xD

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

I have listened to all three. I listened more to the one i commented on. Will continue to listen until i reach 1000 times ok?

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

She is 28.3333 years old.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:52PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Thank you...

I have listened to all three. I listened more to the one i commented on. Will continue to listen until i reach 1000 times ok?

we've always known you were Rainy's fan XD you didn't have to clarify it ahahah

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

Omgee... i just saw other records.. hahaha... i messed up...

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

She is 28.3333 years old.

wrong.. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Jealous.. ;D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

Uh ummm that is not true. If you sing i will become your #1 fan too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.