Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahaha you and your many fetishes. Actually i got them from my parents. Pretty much almost everyone in my family got them. I refuse to fix anything on my body that i was born with.

A fix for cute crooked teeth? wha?
The one with that idea must be crazy... smh... unless the crooked teeth bring trouble to health, its best to let it be..
it makes the smile cuter... :D

Most of my siblings and cousins have fixed theirs except me and my one brother. My mom insisted i straighten them but i told her that those came from family DNA so i won't fix them.

Noooo.... XO its a waste...
good decision... dont fix it...
Too bad I dont have that DNA...

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hahaha you and your many fetishes. Actually i got them from my parents. Pretty much almost everyone in my family got them. I refuse to fix anything on my body that i was born with.

A fix for cute crooked teeth? wha?
The one with that idea must be crazy... smh... unless the crooked teeth bring trouble to health, its best to let it be..
it makes the smile cuter... :D

Most of my siblings and cousins have fixed theirs except me and my one brother. My mom insisted i straighten them but i told her that those came from family DNA so i won't fix them.

Noooo.... XO its a waste...
good decision... dont fix it...
Too bad I dont have that DNA...

Haha you are an interesting person. Most people want to straighten their teeth.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl89 and Rainy, glad to see you take over the thread again xD

I neeeed coffee DX

Hi.. Azai
Studying again? :D
Burn that book, and make coffee from the ass... just kiddin'

Ganbatte!!

Nooo. I'm working. I'm working until tomorrow afternoon DX

Whoaaa...
hang in there, dude.... you can make it....

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Rainy you totally are avoiding telling some hot love stories from your youth. Maybe i should ask your mother about them.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I have no complain for ppl who straightened their teeth.. I agree with aesthetic treatment..
but not for cute crooked teeth... Its a fat NO..

Hey Rainy you totally are avoiding telling some hot love stories from your youth. Maybe i should ask your mother about them.

She knows nothing :D

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:18PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I have no complain for ppl who straightened their teeth.. I agree with aesthetic treatment..
but not for cute crooked teeth... It a fat NO..

Lol. If your cute person has them are you gonna have that person smile all the time for you to look at them? Hahaha. Most of the time you won't ever get to see them.

Haha. You are a very secretive person that is why i am determined to find out about them. If your mother doesn't know then i'll ask your friends. Haha. I'm sure they know.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:20PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol. If your cute person has them are you gonna have that person smile all the time for you to look at them? Hahaha. Most of the time you won't ever get to see them.

wowoowww.... why not? I'll find my way to make the smile and see the smile...

Haha. You are a very secretive person that is why i am determined to find out about them. If your mother doesn't know then i'll ask your friends. Haha. I'm sure they know.

Omgee scawy... is smule connected to my fb?

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:27PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Cool good luck. Haha.

Omgee scawy... does smule connected to my fb?

Not that i know of. I didn't try to dig for your facebook page.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Im not going to bother reading the last two pages lool.
Almost off workk ahh Azai I need some coffee too !

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Cool good luck. Haha.

Thanks...

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

Btw, i m not sure i m gonna be around tonight..
A closer relative passed away... I dont know the funeral date yet, as i havent talked about it with my cousin..
I ll have to go to funeral home again for several nights..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Newp. Are you at work?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Cool good luck. Haha.

Thanks...

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

Share it when you want to. My facebook is just me haha. I created three accouts but deleted the other two. Now i have no connections with anyone. So none of my family knows what i'm up to haha. It's kinda nice that nobody knows what you are up to.

A closer relative passed away... I dont know the funeral date yet, as i havent talked about it with my cousin..

Sorry about your loss.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

Share it when you want to. My facebook is just me haha. I created three accouts but deleted the other two. Now i have no connections with anyone. So none of my family knows what i'm up to haha. It's kinda nice that nobody knows what you are up to.

No.. I was just kidding... no way connected to fb..
But, why?

Sorry about your loss.

Thank you... ;*

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Yeahh, almost done.. barely surviving lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeahh, almost done.. barely surviving lol

from what? :D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

But, why?

Why i disconnected from everyone? Well there was this guy that ... blah blah blah...the end. And i wanted to clean up some stuff ...hahaha yep. Remove everyone.
Now just me i can use it to wander off to wherever without anyone knowing. Haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

But, why?

Why i disconnected from everyone? Well there was this guy that ... blah blah blah...the end. And i wanted to clean up some stuff ...hahaha yep. Remove everyone.
Now just me i can use it to wander off to wherever without anyone knowing. Haha.

Ow... okay..
but why removed everyone? bcoz some of them connected to him?

Hey... Instead of diggin' on mine, why not share yours?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lolz...
It's fine.. XD

But, why?

Ow... okay..
but why removed everyone? bcoz some of them connected to him?

Well..no one is connected to him. Just didn't want him to ever find me.
As for connecting with my family again? There are too many to add.

Hey... Instead of diggin' on mine, why not share yours?

Hmm i thought it showed mine when i commented on smule.

I'll share it in a second. I randomly picked a long name that i don't even remember so i have to find it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...
Fyi.. its even easier for me to give you my number i/o my real fb...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Rainy
Try searching for
Tshav Ntuj Tshiab Vvg

Are you guys sharing your fb pages.. xD

Oh man Rainy and Mvl taking the next step. :D congrats.. / sheds tear of happiness /

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:25PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

Yep. As you know i barely have anything posted on facebook haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh man Rainy and Mvl taking the next step. :D congrats.. / sheds tear of happiness /

add us.. Newp...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:54PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Rainy
Try searching for
Tshav Ntuj Tshiab Vvg

add us.. Newp...

lol what you guys arent even using your real facebooks.. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

add us.. Newp...

lol what you guys arent even using your real facebooks.. xD

with my wicked real friends there? ohh no... you all will attack me altogether...
i wanna live longer :D

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 2:24AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

check out my animation xD
spoiler alert it's kinda dumb XD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 5:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.