Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy i became your #1 fan. I even was the first to give you a comment.

Thank you...
A fan will listen to my song thousands times xD

I have listened to all three. I listened more to the one i commented on. Will continue to listen until i reach 1000 times ok?

Omgee... i just saw other records.. hahaha... i messed up...

Hahaha you just saw your other records?

Hey Rainy
playing the age guessing game;
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

She is 28.3333 years old.

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Thank you...

I have listened to all three. I listened more to the one i commented on. Will continue to listen until i reach 1000 times ok?

we've always known you were Rainy's fan XD you didn't have to clarify it ahahah

Uh ummm that is not true. If you sing i will become your #1 fan too.

|>.> umm... ... you're making me wanna try it >.<
just kidding~~
|>:D
why don't you try this instead?

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 8:06PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

just kidding~~

Is that you playing a scary game? I couldn't see anything. First of all it didn't scare me. Well not yet since i have not finished watching. I am planning to finish it of course.

I loved playing those mystery hidden objects games. The first time i played one i actually had a nightmare lol. When i went to sleep after the game i could still hear those scary sounds from the game. It scared the heck of me that night. Hahaha.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Thank you...

just kidding~~

Is that you playing a scary game? I couldn't see anything. First of all it didn't scare me. Well not yet since i have not finished watching. I am planning to finish it of course.

I loved playing those mystery hidden objects games. The first time i played one i actually had a nightmare lol. When i went to sleep after the game i could still hear those scary sounds from the game. It scared the heck of me that night. Hahaha.

Yes, it's a horror game. It doesn't have a lot of scary moments I mostly just do dumb things when there are so it's not really scary XD
What do you mean you couldn't see anything? xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

I just found out how keep a record yesterday..
I must randomly pressed sth back then... gonna listen to it once i reached office...

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Nope.. xD you find it interesting to make a guess?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

I must randomly pressed sth back then... gonna listen to it once i reached office...

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Sure it's fun guessing your age. It's fun bullying you. It's fun making you cry. It's fun making you laugh. It's fun making you angry on and on... hahahaha

Well, you are forever 15. Are you sure you want to be 15? You know if you're 15, you cannot do many things. Your parents might not even allow you to date.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

just kidding~~

Yes, it's a horror game. It doesn't have a lot of scary moments I mostly just do dumb things when there are so it's not really scary XD

I could hear your voice. Maybe able to see a little background of the game. Mostly just like watching you talk in a dark room.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 8:36PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Just saw two cute rabbits playing lovey dovey outside my backyard.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia so i contined watching the video. I was able to see the background more clearer. The beginning was kinda dark to see anything.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

Hahaha... you commented on it... So sweet.. ;*
But, Its not even my voice in "Lucky"... I didnt sing it.. lolz.. Damn... her voice is sexy.. XD

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Sure it's fun guessing your age. It's fun bullying you. It's fun making you cry. It's fun making you laugh. It's fun making you angry on and on... hahahaha

Well, you are forever 15. Are you sure you want to be 15? You know if you're 15, you cannot do many things. Your parents might not even allow you to date.

I dont remember i need my parents permission at that time...
I did everything in secret :D hahahaha

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:14PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

just kidding~~

Scawy girl with her scawy game... XD
I dont even wanna continue watching the video, although its morning here..

Hide and seek is my fav games too. I played MCF, ravenhearst and its sequels...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

Hahaha... you commented on it? So sweet.. ;*
But, Its not even my voice in "Lucky"... I didnt sing it.. lolz.. Damn... her voice is sexy.. XD

I commented on the one you sing with the guy, the newest record. Oh. I did listen to Lucky too but didn't comment on it. I also have become one of your followers so from now on you are expected to do more lol.

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Hahaha. By now you must already dated at least a 1000 people without anyone knowing. Come on share one story of your date.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yooo. Caught some sort of cold that has me on my ass now :( Hate getting sick when I'm traveling, but I'm convinced that's when it happens to me the most. How is everyone? Did we figure out Rainy's age yet? Also how old is elthundercat?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yooo. Caught some sort of cold that has me on my ass now :( Hate getting sick when I'm traveling, but I'm convinced that's when it happens to me the most. How is everyone? Did we figure out Rainy's age yet? Also how old is elthundercat?

Hello Dofu. No one has figured her age yet but she is over 25.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi there, Tofu...
Hahaha... The cold started from Su, me, and now you... Okay who'll be next victim?? :D

I have no record on etc's age..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

I commented on the one you sing with the guy, the newest record. Oh. I did listen to Lucky too but didn't comment on it. I also have become one of your followers so from now on you are expected to do more lol.

You look different from the pic you gave last time.. Its cuter :D I love crooked teeth smile.. another fetish of mine..

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Hahaha. By now you must already dated at least a 1000 people without anyone knowing. Come on share one story of your date.

1000? me? defeating Tofu and Lin? smh...
Maybe you have to cut the first number there... :D

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:27PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

You look different from the pic you gave last time.. Its cuter :D

It's newer than the other one i took at some beach in thailand in the hot summer. I got quite a tan while vacationing there. This one i took a few months ago at my house.

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Hahaha. Didn't you say you never asked your parents to date at that age? Come one share one interesting story of your youth.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thank you...

It's newer than the other one i took at some beach in thailand in the hot summer. I got quite a tan while vacationing there. This one i took a few months ago at my house.

Its cuuuuttteeerr...
Always love crooked teeth..

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

Hahaha. Didn't you say you never asked your parents to date at that age? Come one share one interesting story of your youth.

psssttttt.... stop digging on it... XO lmao...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you...

Its cuuuuttteeerr...
Always love crooked teeth..

Hahaha you and your many fetishes. Actually i got them from my parents. Pretty much almost everyone in my family got them. I refuse to fix anything on my body that i was born with.

Hey Rainy
ok so its 26?XD

wrong... ;D

wrong.. xD

You are 30 then.

psssttttt.... stop digging on it... XO lmao...

The more you resist the more i really want to find out. Hahaha.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

mvl89 and Rainy, glad to see you take over the thread again xD

I neeeed coffee DX

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahaha you and your many fetishes. Actually i got them from my parents. Pretty much almost everyone in my family got them. I refuse to fix anything on my body that i was born with.

A fix for cute crooked teeth? wha?
The one with that idea must be crazy... smh... unless the crooked teeth bring trouble to health, its best to let it be..
it makes the smile cuter... :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I neeeed coffee DX

Hi.. Azai
Studying again? :D
Burn that book, and make coffee from the ass... just kiddin'

Ganbatte!!

joined Jan 13, 2016

A fix for cute crooked teeth? wha?
The one with that idea must be crazy... smh... unless the crooked teeth bring trouble to health, its best to let it be..
it makes the smile cuter... :D

Most of my siblings and cousins have fixed theirs except me and my one brother. My mom insisted i straighten them but i told her that those came from family DNA so i won't fix them.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I neeeed coffee DX

Hi.. Azai
Studying again? :D
Burn that book, and make coffee from the ass... just kiddin'

Ganbatte!!

Nooo. I'm working. I'm working until tomorrow afternoon DX

joined Jan 13, 2016

I neeeed coffee DX

Somebody gotta keep this thread active. Since i have shrunk this thread a couple of times already i guess it's also my responsibility to make sure it's not dead.

To reply you must either login or sign up.