Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yesterday was like this for me.. Work, work,work, and then I kinda don't remember. I made out with a gorgeous British girl who I'm just trying to be friends with, smh and then I left my phone at her place #idiot ugh I don't know how I'm going to get out of this one kids. =( #teamshameless
Ugh I'm so mad at my self.

umm... what do you mean get out of it? Can't you just ask her to bring your phone next time you meet? or go pick it up? >.> but what happened to your intern...? poor intern... >.>

Suzuma
I think the second car is better if you live in the city? A lot of people around my village in Cyprus have the first type of car but that's because sometimes they drive in fields and stuff XD (though it was really fun!)

and yeah :/ the thread is dying a bit... well, more like, becoming less active? I don't have a lot of things left for my deadline so yeah aaaand hopefully I will have time to post here more after Friday but then agaaaaain I might not 'cause I might be out a lot and stuuuuff... well, hopefully! I told some classmates to have pizza at prezzo on Friday. Do you have prezzo in Germany? We don't have it in Greece.

So I open my houses to rent bookmark and I see "ganache brownies" >.> yeah... totally... I mixed the recipes folder with the houses one again...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 8:12AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Haha now you show up. You left your wandering partner all confused here and went off to your adventure by yourself.

Didn't go wandering anywhere, just had some connection problems here. Should we go wandering now?

Yes. I think it is a good idea to wander off to somewhere nice to have some fresh air. What do you think is a good place to wander off to?

Guess what? Last Friday when i was wandering through these skyways near my work i finally found one sexy pair of butts with nice legs as well. Hahaha.

Anywhere with a nice beach and nice view maybe?

Hahaha you now finally find a butt you like xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Fay
Doesn't really matter right now which one is better for which. XD Imagine those 2 would be in front of you right now and you'd be offered to take ride in either, which one would you pick? Don't overthink it, just listen to your gut instinct. XD

I don't know if we have Prezzo in Germany. I don't really pay attention to restaurants and all that stuff. XD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha now you show up. You left your wandering partner all confused here and went off to your adventure by yourself.

Didn't go wandering anywhere, just had some connection problems here. Should we go wandering now?

Yes. I think it is a good idea to wander off to somewhere nice to have some fresh air. What do you think is a good place to wander off to?

Guess what? Last Friday when i was wandering through these skyways near my work i finally found one sexy pair of butts with nice legs as well. Hahaha.

Anywhere with a nice beach and nice view maybe?

Hahaha you norw finally find a butt you like xD

Thailand has a lot of beaches but i already went there a few times. How about Indonesia? Does it have some nice ones?

Well, everyone is so into butts so i just wanted to check them out. Before i really didn't pay attention to people's appearance.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay
Doesn't really matter right now which one is better for which. XD Imagine those 2 would be in front of you right now and you'd be offered to take ride in either, which one would you pick? Don't overthink it, just listen to your gut instinct. XD

I don't know if we have Prezzo in Germany. I don't really pay attention to restaurants and all that stuff. XD

Second one I thinkkkk???? ^-^''' Buuuuut it also kind of depends on where I was!! But I'm more of a city girl so second! :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Su
Ehemm.. Whats behind the options? My choice is B.
My office car is A, so i think i ll take B. Comeee heeree...

My throat is so itchy... should i use chopstick too? XD

mvl
You already decided which butt you wanna massage? XD

everyone
Smule app is great.... you can sing a song, get a duet.... its cool..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thailand has a lot of beaches but i already went there a few times. How about Indonesia? Does it have some nice ones?

We have a lot of beaches here, but the nice ones are either undiscovered yet, or difficult to get to. I haven't visit most of them.
Santorini, Greece, looks like a nice place. The view and the beach looks really nice.

Well, everyone is so into butts so i just wanted to check them out. Before i really didn't pay attention to people's appearance.

If you're to choose between nice legs and nice butts, which one would you choose? XD

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:26AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
You already decided which butt you wanna massage? XD

No. I just checked those butts out of curiosity. I'm not interested in their butts. I only interest in that special person's butts. Whoever that person may be but not random strangers'.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:28AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

i got my phone back already. her flat mate opened the door and let me grab it.
@Fay me and intern arent in a relationship were just hooking up.
i also didnt plan on getting really drunk and making out with this person it kinda just happen. i dont remember all the details about how it went down and im fairly certain she wasnt as drunk as me so i feel weird about it. i mean she was def. into it but i may have said things i had no business saying. >___<

this is why day drinking with gorgeous british ppl is a no no.

my bf advise was: the girl IS a little interesting, i can see why u are into her..
this is what having supportive ppl does to u. =(
ugh im not looking forward to this fucking conversation. theres nothing worst then talking about something u cant all the way remember but have to take accountability for.

SU i like the truck and once u have a truck u can carry all kinds of things home, its def. a game changer.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:30AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

We have a lot of beaches here, but the nice ones are either undiscovered yet, or difficult to get to. I haven't visit most of them.
Santorini, Greece, looks like a nice place. The view and the beach looks really nice.

I might go there this summer! XD I'll make sure to post photos for you ahahahah! I'm not too sure about the beaches because I've been to similar ones before but what really is amazing are the houses! I think there isn't much to do there though; I don't know how the nightlife is but I'm suspecting nothing too amazing. Limassol in Cyprus has good clubs though ;)

joined Mar 8, 2014

i got my phone back already.

well, yeah I know, but I thought you were going towards that direction... isn't she the one you like? oooor???

joined Jan 13, 2016

If you're to choose between nice legs and nice butts, which one would you choose? XD

Maybe we can just wander off to some jungle to play with wild animals. If we're lucky we might meet Tarzan.

Definitely the legs i think haha. What about you?

joined Jan 4, 2016

well, yeah I know, but I thought you were going towards that direction... isn't she the one you like? oooor???

umm i like her yes. Ive also had a kinda crush boarder line curiosity about this British girl for a year now and we just started hanging. Lit. i wasnt planning on acting on it, but i was drunk. i feel awful about it and dont know if i should address it.

BF advice: just chill no need to address it right now cause im sure it will happen again.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:42AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I might go there this summer! XD I'll make sure to post photos for you ahahahah! I'm not too sure about the beaches because I've been to similar ones before but what really is amazing are the houses! I think there isn't much to do there though; I don't know how the nightlife is but I'm suspecting nothing too amazing. Limassol in Cyprus has good clubs though ;)

Now.I'm.Jealous. >< Will be expecting those photos when you do go there xD
Oh, yes, the house! Saw a picture of it from google, and It's beautiful. I think that's a place for you to just sit back and relax and do nothing. Is that where you're from Fay, Limassol, Cyprus? XD

Maybe we can just wander off to some jungle to play with wild animals. If we're lucky we might meet Tarzan.

We should head to the Amazon then xD

I appreciate both nice butts and legs.

joined Mar 8, 2014

umm i like her yes. Ive also had a kinda crush boarder line curiosity about this British girl for a year now and we just started hanging. Lit. i wasnt planning on acting on it, but i was drunk. i feel awful about it and dont know if i should address it.

BF advice: just chill no need to address it right now cause im sure it will happen again.

don't listen to your bf!! >< at least not totally... but yeah :/ maybe don't address it... she could get jealous or hurt... and err... I know it's not like she can tell you what to do because she's not your girlfriend but that doesn't mean she has to be your girlfriend to be hurt... if she is falling in love with you I don't think she'll be so chill about it >.> even if she looks like it she might go cry alone at night... >.> ugh... and then she might remember it every time you touch her... :/ and you'll get annoyed and stop calling her >.> or something like that? But yeah, anyway, best not to tell her ^-^'''

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:48AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Now.I'm.Jealous. >< Will be expecting those photos when you do go there xD
Oh, yes, the house! Saw a picture of it from google, and It's beautiful. I think that's a place for you to just sit back and relax and do nothing. Is that where you're from Fay, Limassol, Cyprus? XD

Not really? I was born there though and my mom is from there but I'm technically from Ioannina, Greece.
Also, I'm not sure whether I will manage to go to Santorini; I still need to know if my friends can and if they can't I'll try Madrid.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:50AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.
i hope your fever is getting better.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.

not this again -.-

joined Jan 13, 2016

We should head to the Amazon then xD

I appreciate both nice butts and legs.

Alright then let's wander off to the Amazon. I hope we get to meet Tarzan before we get eaten by his animal friends.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Sorry to disappoint you, but that nickname ain't new. XD It's been around for a while. Our friends gave it to us. And now they usually refer to us as Panda, because when you google "Sulin" or "Su and Lin", apparently you get lots of pictures of a panda xD

Anyway. Neeewwppyyy!!! :D jump-tackle hugs you Lol. Felt like it. XD Someone ever told you you're crazy talented? I mean seriously. Wish I could draw like that. o.o

Sulin Aww god dammit. XD well I admit that it didnt seem very original hahah. Ill try to think of a better one.. although its really cute how you get Panda from Sulin hahah Dx.
And oh man, being jump tackle hugged randomly .. Im usually the one who jump tackle hugs people! :P / attacks /
And thanks ahah ^ ^ you can do it too if you try!
Edit: I also choose number 2 cause idk I like smooth rides~

And good morning guyss. Good to see you back mvl

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:00AM

joined Jan 4, 2016

don't listen to your bf!! >< at least not totally... but yeah :/ maybe don't address it... she could get jealous or hurt... and err... I know it's not like she can tell you what to do because she's not your girlfriend but that doesn't mean she has to be your girlfriend to be hurt... if she is falling in love with you I don't think she'll be so chill about it >.> even if she looks like it she might go cry alone at night... >.> ugh... and then she might remember it every time you touch her... :/ and you'll get annoyed and stop calling her >.> or something like that? But yeah, anyway, best not to tell her ^-^'''

^ omg that.smh
im def. telling intern I'm not dishonest, i wasn't doing anything wrong we haven't committed to each other yet and hiding things just isnt my style.
If she is hurt then we can deal with that but hiding things just leads to something more unhealthy.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy

Lolz... you stole my rain...
What would happen to Rainy without her rain?
Send it back to me.. xD

Fay
Why not? ;D

Su
So, can i know what is behind the options?

I have some breaking news tonight
1. Theres no update yet on FF...
2. I can no longer open 4chan.. sniffle.. i should find my way to use overseas ip address.. Rainy is unstoppable...
3. I really like smule app, that i wanna share my record to you.. its an old song.. i choose the song as i was waiting for mvl all the day.. Lemme kill your ears with my voice.. here comes:
click

joined Jan 13, 2016

And good morning guyss. Good to see you back mvl

Good morning to you too Newp.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Good morning !! :)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy

Lolz... you stole my rain...
What would happen to Rainy without her rain?
Send it back to me.. xD

Rainy does not need to keep a lot of her rains. She should share some with me. Sorry i won't send your rains back but i will send some sunshine to you instead.

To reply you must either login or sign up.