Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning !! :)

Good morning KitKat.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

i got my phone back already.
@Fay me and intern arent in a relationship were just hooking up.

well, yeah I know, but I thought you were going towards that direction... isn't she the one you like? oooor???

umm i like her yes. Ive also had a kinda crush boarder line curiosity about this British girl for a year now and we just started hanging. Lit. i wasnt planning on acting on it, but i was drunk. i feel awful about it and dont know if i should address it.

BF advice: just chill no need to address it right now cause im sure it will happen again.

don't listen to your bf!! >< at least not totally... but yeah :/ maybe don't address it... she could get jealous or hurt... and err... I know it's not like she can tell you what to do because she's not your girlfriend but that doesn't mean she has to be your girlfriend to be hurt... if she is falling in love with you I don't think she'll be so chill about it >.> even if she looks like it she might go cry alone at night... >.> ugh... and then she might remember it every time you touch her... :/ and you'll get annoyed and stop calling her >.> or something like that? But yeah, anyway, best not to tell her ^-^'''

^ omg that.smh
im def. telling intern I'm not dishonest, i wasn't doing anything wrong we haven't committed to each other yet and hiding things just isnt my style.
If she is hurt then we can deal with that but hiding things just leads to something more unhealthy.

um I understand what you mean; like if she asks you but as you said you're not in a committed relationship so there's no need to tell her I think. Like if you go "hey I made out with a girl last night; hope you don't mind" it's a bit... >.> I don't know how to put it... but yeah. I'm the type of person who doesn't think ignorance is bliss but since you are not in a committed relationships she should know that this is a possibility and that it might have happened. So there is no need to tell her anything specific to make her imagine it... I think >.>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Morning Newp, Kittokatto..

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.
i hope your fever is getting better.

Lolz... you stole my rain...
What would happen to Rainy without her rain?
Send it back to me.. xD

Rainy does not need to keep a lot of her rains. She should share some with me. Sorry i won't send your rains back but i will send some sunshine to you instead.

B-b-but i already waiting for the rain till now..
Too much sunshine already here.. take it back..

Dont worry you can keep some of my rain with you if you really like it.. it kinda my butt parts..

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:23AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

im def. telling intern I'm not dishonest, i wasn't doing anything wrong we haven't committed to each other yet and hiding things just isnt my style.
If she is hurt then we can deal with that but hiding things just leads to something more unhealthy.

Think you're blowing this kind of conversation out of proportion. If you two haven't said you're exclusive then there shouldn't be too much of an issue. If she wants to go steady then she needs to just out with it and say it. If you can't give that to her then you should just stop seeing each other. Whalahhhh

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.

Send it back to me.. xD

Rainy does not need to keep a lot of her rains. She should share some with me. Sorry i won't send your rains back but i will send some sunshine to you instead.

Your sunshine there just burns your skin. My sunshine is different. It will make you as happy as the rainbow.

Dont worry you can keep some of my rain with you if you really like it.. it kinda my butt parts..

Haha. I will. Thanks for the nice gift.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Su what do you two need a truck for? If you don't haul shit around regularly then there's no point in one of those.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning Rainy kittykat and now dofu
xD

Woke up to my dog crushing my stomach lol.. but its bearable now so I shall ttygl as I attempt to go back to sleep. :)

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:33AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy

Send it back to me.. xD

Your sunshine there just burns your skin. My sunshine is different. It will make you as happy as the rainbow.

Rainbow comes after the rain... and the rain wont come to Rainy for several days.. :'(

Be careful.. it farts frequently..

Hey... everybody is still alive.. it means my voice is not such killer..
Can u guess my age based on my voice?

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:35AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Think you're blowing this kind of conversation out of proportion. If you two haven't said you're exclusive then there shouldn't be too much of an issue. If she wants to go steady then she needs to just out with it and say it. If you can't give that to her then you should just stop seeing each other. Whalahhhh

lol Whalahhh

honestly don't think there is any reason to tell her but right now im just confused.
think ill go for a bike ride to clear my head.
sorry for processing all this on here.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:38AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy

Send it back to me.. xD

Rainbow comes after the rain... and the rain wont come to Rainy for several days.. :'(

That is fine with me. I already prepared for whatever comes out hahaha.

Are you guys having voice call?

joined Mar 8, 2014

lol Whalahhh

honestly don't think there is any reason to tell her but right now im just confused.

yeah just don't tell her, you'll make her confused too XD
If you actually have feelings for the girl you made out with maybe yes but you said this is not gonna happen again soooo

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh.. okay... pls take care of it carefully..

No.. no.. its an app.. i can sing a duet with random vip..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Is the post you wrote yesterday with that number true or were you just joking about that number and the other stuff? I got my misunderstanding from this post.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:48AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Is the post you wrote yesterday with that number true or were you just joking about that number and the other stuff? I got my misunderstanding from this post.

Number? Huh.. Which one? It will be faster if you quote it... unless i hv to check one by one..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Number? Huh.. Which one? It will be faster if you quote it... unless i hv to check one by one..

The post before the one you said i'm a bully.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Seriously, pls quote it.. the only number i saw is 15. Did i miss anything?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

lol Whalahhh

If you actually have feelings for the girl you made out with maybe yes but you said this is not gonna happen again soooo

Confusing her is unlikely. She's young but she doesn't sound like some dimple of a virgin that's never been in a relationship before. Most people go into relationship for self interested reasons, for their own pleasure basically. If those self interests don't compatibly match up then it's time to end things.

joined Jan 13, 2016

That is right which is on page 254. Is that post true including the number?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That is right which is on page 254. Is that post true including the number?

Which one, 15 or 2?

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:08AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:10AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

My mental age is forever 15. Could it help you make a conclusion?
Its just my crap, mvl... sorry.. it was meant for joking with u..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

lol Whalahhh

Confusing her is unlikely. She's young but she doesn't sound like some dimple of a virgin that's never been in a relationship before. Most people go into relationship for self interested reasons, for their own pleasure basically. If those self interests don't compatibly match up then it's time to end things.

Dofudofu
seriously? do you mean to suggest sth?

=.=

-.-

I simply said "confuse" because elthundercat used that word. Confuse her in the sense of maybe not knowing what to do herself. She may or may not want exclusivity; we don't know what she wants. But she might assume elthundercat is against the idea or at least not ready if she brings up that kiss. It's totally a very bad idea to want to go steady with someone and not say it but I'm sure you know some people do that -.- because they really like the person and don't want to "scare them away"; I've met a couple of girls who have done this. She might get hurt and think that elthundercat doesn't see her as a potential girlfriend and who knows if she will actually say that; because it's not easy to say for fear you might seem clingy/possessive. But then again I don't know her or what they've talked about so I can only presume.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:22AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Oh my god. This is so confusing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

Sorry...

To reply you must either login or sign up.