Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm lost honestly... it's like you're just doing you're own thing there and I'm like okaaaa-aaaaay ^-^'''' Better keep a safety distance XD

You already have yr google translate.. So, you shouldnt be lost...

I'm lost, I don't even understand what you're saying in English... >.>

Hahahaha....
If you cant understand it, its out of syntax already.

am i an alien? sniffle..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

hahah really?! omg, but they do have a very different accent kind of like neutral greek and cypriot greek XD
I guess I sound more like that, but I have a tiny bit of Greek accent when I speak Spanish, oh well! my Spanish friend told me I have Catalan accent XD, I'm like what?! ahaha

When I was a kid, because I learned japanese first, I had accent when speaking portuguese. Since I stopped using japanese, now I have a slight accent in japanese. xD

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:58PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

hahah really?! omg, but they do have a very different accent kind of like neutral greek and cypriot greek XD
I guess I sound more like that, but I have a tiny bit of Greek accent when I speak Spanish, oh well! my Spanish friend told me I have Catalan accent XD, I'm like what?! ahaha

When I was a kid, because I learned japanese first, I had accent when speaking portuguese. Since I stopped using japanese, now I have a slight accent in japanese. xD

saaaame, I used to have a slight spanish accent in Greek, even though I couldn't tell haha, but then after spending some time in Greece my accent got more Greek... I guess my accent did kind of make other kids think I was weird though... sigh~ I never though about that of all things but no when I look back it must have played a bit of a role...
btw, sorry if this is indiscreet, but how come your parents moved to Brazil?

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:01AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah you should stop. Maybe time for me to go on a date tonight. You have been bullying me too long.

:D Its just yr needless suspicion...
Heyyyy you gonna hv a date tonight...

If i want to, i'll just run off and get married tonight to whoever i find available.

So, you dont want to? ckckck you re not to the point...

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

my interest is peaked?
what does Azai sound like?

theres a running joke in my home that when u have this dilemma ur neither from here or there, your just a spirit thats a middle ground for future generations..idk it was always said to me.
i grew up speaking three different languages so I can relate a little i guess. All though my accent gives me more of an edge in my field these days.

also you sound kinda more cheeky in Spanish XD how do you say cheeky in Spanish though? I have no idea.

Its kinda like how in the states people make fun of the British accent, In Latin America we enjoy making fun of the Castilian accent. Latin America is just a funny place, its like a big continental port full of diversity and the language set forth by the oppressor has evolved to be very dynamic. I think this is also true about Brazil and their Portugues

I really like accents. =)

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:13AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

saaaame, I used to have a slight spanish accent in Greek, even though I couldn't tell haha, but then after spending some time in Greece my accent got more Greek... I guess my accent did kind of make other kids think I was weird though... sigh~ I never though about that of all things but no when I look back it must have played a bit of a role...
btw, sorry if this is indiscreet, but how come your parents moved to Brazil?

Don't worry :) My parents came to Brazil when they were very young; Post war Japan was being rebuilt, but some families still suffered from the economical crisis. Some years prior Brazil had already received many japanese immigrants, so I think my parents families decided to give it a try.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

my interest is peaked?

elthundercat, you mean the phonetics?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Kuv tsis xav mus vim kuv nyiam koj ib leeg. Hmo no kuv muab kuv lub siab rau koj ib leeg. Tag kis kuv mam li mus.

Pheiii.... Sorry.... i dont wanna get dumped many times in a month...

Don't worry :) My parents came to Brazil when they were very young; Post war Japan was being rebuilt, but some families still suffered from the economical crisis. Some years prior Brazil had already received many japanese immigrants, so I think my parents families decided to give it a try.

The question is why Brazil?

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:19AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Believe me, I also question myself about that xD
But seriously now, my grandparents were peasants in Japan. Brazil had lands and a large japanese community already stablished. I believed that played a key role. My grandparents never wanted to leave Japan, so they didn't like to talk much about their decision.

I need to get some sleep. Good night, ladies.

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:25AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Just summited my PHD application =(
good bye life I've been living...
my aunt asked me to call her as soon as i was done sending it to celebrate..lls

/takes bourbon shot/

ughhh i hate school cant believe i just signed another 4 years of my life away.

my interest is peaked?

elthundercat, you mean the phonetics?

Yes.

Believe me, I also question myself about that xD
But seriously now, my grandparents were peasants in Japan. Brazil had lands and a large japanese community already stablished. I believed that played a key role. My grandparents never wanted to leave Japan, so they didn't like to talk much about their decision.

what year did they move to Brazil?

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:32AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

/takes bourbon shot/

haha, come on! if you did it must mean you wanted it :)
what are you studying anyway?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

/takes bourbon shot/

/refill the bourbon/
congratz... its a good choice after all...

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Kuv tsis xav mus vim kuv nyiam koj ib leeg. Hmo no kuv muab kuv lub siab rau koj ib leeg. Tag kis kuv mam li mus.

Pheiii.... Sorry.... i dont wanna get dumped may times in a month...

Hahaha. You got dumped by yourself. You decided that by yourself. Ok good luck to you and good luck to me. If i get married tomorrow then we won't hear each other ever again. I still haven't given my final decision yet but in case i decided to just marry someone.

I already told you everything. You didn't tell me what other promises i made so i won't complete them. Have a wonderful life.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hahaha. You got dumped by yourself. You decided that by yourself. Ok good luck to you and good luck to me. If i get married tomorrow then we won't hear each other ever again. I still haven't given my final decision yet but in case i decided to just marry someone.

I already told you everything. You didn't tell me what other promises i made so i won't complete them. Have a wonderful life.

Woahh whats going on here.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Woahh whats going on here.

Just me n my destiny... sobbing in the corner

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Die einzigen Sprachen, die ich verstehe, sind Deutsch und Englisch und da es in diesem Land quasi Standard ist, Englisch sprechen zu können, komm ich mir hier grad irgendwie ungebildet vor. XD

That aside, good morning! :D
Geez, I woke up feeling like a queen today. I can't remember the last time waking up in my own bed has felt this good. ^^ Guess it's true what they say: sometimes you just don't know what you have until you lose it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Die einzigen Sprachen, die ich verstehe, sind Deutsch und Englisch und da es in diesem Land quasi Standard ist, Englisch sprechen zu können, komm ich mir hier grad irgendwie ungebildet vor. XD

That aside, good morning! :D
Geez, I woke up feeling like a queen today. I can't remember the last time waking up in my own bed has felt this good. ^^ Guess it's true what they say: sometimes you just don't know what you have until you lose it.

Suuuuu... good morning!! or afternoon?
Feeling alright??

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy

It:s 11:36am here so uh...noon, I guess? XD Though nobody says "good noon", so I just went with morning, lol.
I'm feeling okay. XD With the new meds the hospital put me on, I really feel a lot better in general. My body has a slight ache because of the last bits of the cold refusing to piss off, but otherwise I feel pretty good.

I'll have the whole day to relax today without anybody wanting to run any tests, without the annoying cables of the ECG on my chest and arm, without tasteless hospital food and without a snoring granny as a roommate. Unfortunately also without Lin, but I'll survive. I'll just lounge on our couch, watch some TV and be a lazy bum. :D

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 5:36AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm feeling okay. XD With the new meds the hospital put me on, I really feel a lot better in general. My body has a slight ache because of the last bits of the cold refusing to piss off, but otherwise I feel pretty good.

Same here cough, fever and headache seem to be sticky with me..

I'll have the whole day to relax today without anybody wanting to run any tests, without the annoying cables of the ECG on my chest and arm, without tasteless hospital food and without a snoring granny as a roommate. Unfortunately also without Lin, but I'll survive. I'll just lounge on our couch, watch some TV and be a lazy bum. :D

Poor you...
take it easy, dude.. perhaps you ll be snoring granny too someday..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Is someone deleting posts again? Pretty sure we were at page 259, now we're back to 257... o.o

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 6:55AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Is someone deleting posts again? Pretty sure we were at page 259, now we're back to 257... o.o

Huh???
⊙⊙

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
Are u angry at me?

As you arent answering, i ll take it as a yes...
I dont really get it, but my deepest apology for making you mad and being a pain...
Nws yog tiag tiag kev lom zem kom deb li deb. ua tsaug rau koj.
Spirit upp, mvl... ;* nwj koj

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 10:33AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

She's the one deleting her posts, right? I wonder what's going on. o.o...

Anyway, so this is what I just found waiting in the fridge for me:

You're allowed to get jealous now, cause I officially have the best girlfriend ever.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

She's the one deleting her posts, right? I wonder what's going on. o.o...

Anyway, so this is what I just found waiting in the fridge for me:

You're allowed to get jealous now, cause I officially have the best girlfriend ever.

Okayy.. okay.. you re just boasting in front of me.... xD
I cant hv my ice cream yet.. sniffle.. blame this cough....

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:14AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol awesome. Lobster sandwich? Do you mean a lobster roll? The proper term is a lobster roll :P

Dofu omg xDD yeah I know its called a lobster roll but I thought someone might ask what a lobster roll is cause Ive had someone ask that before.. so I just wrote sandwich to make it easier ahahah xD

Lol I live in New England so lobster sandwich does not register as part of the vocabulary xD

On a completely separate note, they must be putting something in the kids' water these days. Physically growing up way too fast. Was out with my best friend/ex last night and she's the best person to be around if you want to drink; can't remember the last time we had to pay for a drink with her around. Anyway, some girls who I could've sworn had to at least be in their 20s just by physical appearance were trying to get in on a round of shots. There were 3 of them where as soon as they opened their mouths I could tell they were in high school. Just to make sure, my friend and I each danced with one later and got them to admit it. But physically, what on earth. There's no way you'd know they weren't legal (in any sense of the word). Only adding to my nightmares of becoming a parent one day.

Su, those look fucking delicious.

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:22AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.