Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Su
Hahahaha yeah Newp made that picture XD hahahaa I've been good! How are you?? I'm glad that you are able to break out for the weekend and hopefully break out until your surgery!

For real? God, Newpy sure is talented! She made her own avy herself as well, right? Damn... o.o
I also hope that I'll be able to go home again. I really don't want to be there for 6 more weeks. I'd probably die of boredom! DX
I'm pretty good, except that I'm still a bit weak and spent due to my cold and totally not because I got my hands all over Lin the moment we closed the door of our home behind us. v.v whistles innocently

Azai
hugs Hey there! :D
It doesn't really matter if you're flat and can't dance. As long as you're fine with stripping in public and rubbing your pussy against a pole, you should be ok. v.v (I know that from a book I once read. XD)

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:33PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1342657605416_6807100.png

then I remember I'm flat and can't dance, and that I need to study to pass (T^T)

Welcome back, Su!

Azai Ill be your first client ;D

Newp
First client receives special treat ;)

hugs Su

It doesn't really matter if you're flat and can't dance. As long as you're fine with stripping in public and rubbing your pussy against a pole, you should be ok. v.v (I know that from a book I once read. XD)

Oh, no problem then xD. #TeamShameless

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:39PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma

Everyone's waiting for you to come back here :D
You'll have our full support from here for the big day! I'm doing good.
Hope you'll have a nice weekend with Lin. :D

N'aw, that's so sweet of you. :)

Oh, Pattaya. The beach there is lovely. So they wait for just anyone to come there, those hotties.

Honestly, a beach full of hotties waiting for whomever at night time sounds like some hotspot for illegal prostitution in my ears. o.o...

Oh, no problem then xD. #TeamShameless

Just make sure you leave your panties or bra on so people can actually shove their money somewhere. XD

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:41PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Welcome back, Su!

Newp

Awwweeyessssss. 8D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just read chapters 49 and 50. Looks like my precious Pink Ship has avoided the iceberg...for now. My gut instincts are telling me that some sort of big storm is forming on the horizon though. >.<

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Welcome back, Su!

Newp

Awwweeyessssss. 8D

Don't celebrate just yet. That "special treat" is probably gonna cost you extra. XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Just read chapters 49 and 50. Looks like my precious Pink Ship has avoided the iceberg...for now. My gut instincts are telling me that some sort of big storm is forming on the horizon though. >.<

Hooh yeahh somethings definitely about to happen.. man. I have a feeling theyre going to end the 2nd arc on a cliff hanger lol .

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Welcome back, Su!

Newp

Awwweeyessssss. 8D

Don't celebrate just yet. That "special treat" is probably gonna cost you extra. XD

Lol. Oh, no. Newp is our hard worker translator. She deserves it ;)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Welcome back, Su!

Newp

Awwweeyessssss. 8D

Lol. Oh, no. Newp is our hard worker translator. She deserves it ;)

/ sparkly eyes /- I feel so speciooo * 3*

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 3:07PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Su
Hahahaha yeah Newp made that picture XD hahahaa I've been good! How are you?? I'm glad that you are able to break out for the weekend and hopefully break out until your surgery!

For real? God, Newpy sure is talented! She made her own avy herself as well, right? Damn... o.o
I also hope that I'll be able to go home again. I really don't want to be there for 6 more weeks. I'd probably die of boredom! DX

Yeah she is really talented! Yeah I think I would lose my mind if I was there for 6 weeks lol I'm surprised you didn't try to escape sooner XD

I'm pretty good, except that I'm still a bit weak and spent due to my cold and totally not because I got my hands all over Lin the moment we closed the door of our home behind us. v.v whistles innocently

Hahahaha I see that you two are taking things easy then XD I expected nothing less than that though so good job hahahaha

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 3:06PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Suzuma
I'm glad you're feeling better!! welcome back to the thread.
I just got some kebab and bit my tongue XD
Llama
you need to update your avatar to the one where Newp drew me as well!!! XD
omg spicyyyyy :P this kebab is burning my tooooongue :PPPP
waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Suuuuu, welcome back. ENJOY your weekend as much as possible! glares at Lin

Edit: After additional thought, I'll add...

Linnnn, ENJOY your weekend as much as possible, too! glares at Su.

Newp

And lol as for lamas pic thanks guys.. xD I whipped it up for fun and lama decided to dp it hahah. And Dofudofu challenged accepted. Just as soon as I finish this painting of a lobster sandwich that Ive been vigorously working on xD

Lol awesome. Lobster sandwich? Do you mean a lobster roll? The proper term is a lobster roll :P

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 5:23PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
If you ever, and I mean ever, tell Lin to pinch my cheeks again, I will find you, and I will eat you. That's not a pun, I will actually devour you... Maybe with a side of veggies and rice. o.o

Whoaaaa...... someone is baccckkkkkkkk!!!!
How are u, dude?

Pinching cheeks are fun, u know... But i was strictly prohibited to do that to Azai, and mvl dumped me for n th times... and now i am being a side dish? Scawy... my fat is bad for yr health...

Who dumped who again? I thought you loved literature.

Uh.. no i change my mind. I dumped literature now. I learned my lessons... T^T

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 5:25PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Pinching cheeks are fun, u know... But i was strictly prohibited to do that to Azai

Rainy, don't mention it. ^ ^''

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 5:34PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Pinching cheeks are fun, u know... But i was strictly prohibited to do that to Azai

Good evening Azai...

Upppsss... xD

I hate being awaken at this time... Fake birds chirping are so loud... Adding this to my headache n itchy throat is really sth...
gonna try to sleep again...

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Good evening Azai...

Upppsss... xD

I hate being awaken at this time... Fake birds chirping are so loud... Adding this to my headache n itchy throat is really sth...
gonna try to sleep again...

Fake birds? O_o

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fake birds? O_o

My neighbor's business is swiftlet nest.. So they turn on birds chirping cd nearly all the time.. starting dawn to dusk...

Hey... any feedback fm yr professor?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 here is the moon I promised weeks ago that I would get it when I see it. I did as I promised. My mission has completed.
https://www.mediafire.com/?q91h3q5qd6jncy2

Too bad.. i cant download it...
And its only one of yr missions...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

zoo thaum sawv ntxov...

*yawn...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

tsis muaj, nyob rau hauv qhov tseeb koj ntshai kuv ...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yuav ua li cas npaum li cas yuav koj them?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

tab sis nws txhais tau hais tsis muaj dab tsi yog tias koj tsis nco qab nws

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl & Rainy

Wooooh !! Hallelujah !!!
I don't understand a thing xD

I'm glad Su is back !!!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

tsis muaj dab tsi loj los yog tej yam txawv ..

hi, Kittokatto..
I dont understand it too.. :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

kuv xa xov uas miv rau mars... XD

Rainy365 what were you trying to say to me? Did you write those lines yourself?

Nah.... i dont understand yr native language a bit...

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 9:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.