Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Phantom, partner, let's wandering to Phuket, Thailand tonight. It was fun at Paris last night.

Off to Asia now? Nice choice. Thailand's an interesting place.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

This thread has been awfully quiet lately.
/ almost dozing off /

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

/ almost dozing off /

don´t worry :) hug

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ almost dozing off /

Hi, Fay
What about your projects? How are you dealing with it?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ almost dozing off /

Alright. So everyone is so into butts, today when i went for a walk on those downtown skyways i tried to stare at some butts to see what's so sexy about them but i found none.

That's just personal taste, right? And I'm trying to imagine you staring at butts lol.

Side note: I'm pretty sure the word "butt" has more appearances in this thread than Sumin, Seju or Sungji. #TeamShameless

Edit: mvl89 Don't leave me talking alone lol

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 10:32PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ almost dozing off /

Alright. So everyone is so into butts, today when i went for a walk on those downtown skyways i tried to stare at some butts to see what's so sexy about them but i found none.

That's just personal taste, right? And I'm trying to imagine you staring at butts lol.

Side note: I'm pretty sure the word "butt" has more appearances in this thread than Sumin, Seju or Sungji. #TeamShameless

Edit: mvl89 Don't leave me talking alone lol

Join uss Azai.. >:) On the other sidee

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Join uss Azai.. >:) On the other sidee

This is one of the reasons why we have silent thread :D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

mvl89
At least you didn't get slapped for all that staring ;)

Sorry, Rainy and mvl89, I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Have fun.

Newp
I might join you in the other side. In two weeks I'm free from the surgery stay and I will have part of my time back. At least that's what I hope for xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm gonna knock myself out too but damn the rains. It's so loud and noisy. Rainy rainy rainy...

The sound of rain is very calming...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

lol... just get rest already... i ll hv to go too :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I might join you in the other side. In two weeks I'm free from the surgery stay and I will have part of my time back. At least that's what I hope for xD

Azai Haha okay just let one of us know :)

and Rainy it's only Me Fay Kitkat and Llama XD I have no idea what others are up to. And we still comment in the thread! It's just easier to talk on you know where haha.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 11:38PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Well ms rainy i don't want to leave you all alone but it doesn't look like you are in the mood to talk, not feeling well, or just busy but...

Obviously reason no.2 and 3...

Take care of yourself. Hope you will feel better soon. I missed you a whole lot while you were sick! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks..

and Rainy it's only Me Fay Kitkat and Llama XD I have no idea what others are up to. And we still comment in the thread! It's just easier to talk on you know where haha.

Hahahaha... thats half of us...
Well understood, ma'am.. :)

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 12:30AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

/ almost dozing off /

Hi, Fay
What about your projects? How are you dealing with it?

uhhhh ;_; don't remind me...
Actually not bad though, I did a lot of work yesterday but today I was really distracted but I should be fine if I work a lot tomorrow! thank you :)

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Okay, so I'm in for one Hell of a day today. Dunno when or even if I'll be able to be here again today. xD So that's why I'm saying it now already: I'm gonna visit Su tomorrow. If you guys have stuff you want me to say to her, shoot. ^_^
Welp. Off to work I go! /whoooosh/

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay, so I'm in for one Hell of a day today. Dunno when or even if I'll be able to be here again today. xD So that's why I'm saying it now already: I'm gonna visit Su tomorrow. If you guys have stuff you want me to say to her, shoot. ^_^

Have fun at work!! Tell Su hi! And that she needs to hurry up and get her butt back in this thread... will that bring the butt topic back?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Have fun at work!! Tell Su hi! And that she needs to hurry up and get her butt back in this thread... will that bring the butt topic back?

Send her my butt pats Lin !!!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lin, please tell Su not to spare any details in her report :P

Shawty got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the furrrrr, the whole club was lookin' at herrr... This butt related song popped into my head and I'm blaming you, ramadamallama >__< she hit the floor, next thing you know, shawty got LOW LOW LOW LOW... ugh this isn't going to go away for at least a couple days.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin, please tell Su not to spare any details in her report :P

Shawty got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the furrrrr, the whole club was lookin' at herrr... This butt related song popped into my head and I'm blaming you, ramadamallama >__< she hit the floor, next thing you know, shawty got LOW LOW LOW LOW... ugh this isn't going to go away for at least a couple days.

Hahahahahahahaha! XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hahahahahahahaha! XD

Them baggy sweat pants, and the Reeboks with the straps, she turned and gave that big booty a smaaaaack... you have no idea what you've done to me. I know all the lyrics. I'll be traveling for hours tomorrow and I'm only going to listen to one song until I am so tired of hearing it that I'll forget about it for another... however long it's been since I heard it last.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 1:11AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

This must be your lunch time now...

Well, could you pls pinch Su's cheeks this time for me... for 3 seconds, not less not more than it... bc less than it wouldnt leave any warm impression and longer than it will hurt her. So, you better look at yr watch while doing it.. and dont forget to give yr most beautiful :)

Also pls say, "Rainy wanna borrow your top..." If she raised one of her eyebrows, you may sing that song there to explain it. Thanks...

Ps. Pls keep it in mind that u do it all for the sake of my replacement.. If Su finally gives her top to you, take it as yr bonus to be a good mailman.. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Gosh i really embarrassed myself this morning. I was on a bus with this over 200 something pounds elderly lady. We got out. I was ahead of her but somehow magically she got ahead of me when i realized who was walking a few feet in front of me. Got so embarrased so i started to use all my mighty enerygy to walk pass her. I finally lost her in sight. How embarrassing!

HAHAHAHAHA

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Gosh i really embarrassed myself this morning. I was on a bus with this over 200 something pounds elderly lady. We got out. I was ahead of her but somehow magically she got ahead of me when i realized who was walking a few feet in front of me. Got so embarrased so i started to use all my mighty enerygy to walk pass her. I finally lost her in sight. How embarrassing!

HAHAHAHAHA

I know right! I got embarrassed how slow i walked. Hahaha. If i lost to this elderly lady i don't know what i would do. Hahaha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I can imagine that u tried to walk faster, trying to catch her, gasping for breath, and at certain time trying to look back fm yr shoulder.... at take a deep breath as you found out you cannot find her anymore....

Whats the point of this race again? Oh yeah, younger age and lighter weight... Congratz for yr winning... Hahahahaha....

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Too bad i am at funeral home now... i cant laugh as hard as i can...

I get better, but it still hurts when i cough...

Obviously u wont be able to cross the street. The traffic light color will change when you are at the middle of the street...

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 8:34AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello everyone. See u guys haven't let the thread die! /thumbs up/
I'm so happy and hung over today or maybe I'm still tipsy. Lls

To reply you must either login or sign up.