Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I wreak my frustration for being able to laugh through typing...

HAHAHAHA....

Get regular exercise.... xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
A relative, not a close one, but felt the need to attend.. i m already home now..

I'm cool with no energy. Haha. I'm fine walking slow. I can make fun of myself every time i lose to an elderly person and laugh at own self.

No, you dont feel cool, bcoz u raced...

Hi elthundercat
Anything good happened?

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 9:03AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyoneeeeee~~~

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyoneeeeee~~~

Helloooooooooo kitkat! No one is really here.

But I'm here nooooooooow
Lol. Haven't been here in a while xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 glad to hear you are back home. I barely go to the funerals unless the person is very close.

Same here,..

I am cool for being uncool hahaha.
I try going for 40 minutes walk with my co workers everyday after lunch.

40minutes walk is cool, but do it fast. You cant really count slow walk as exercise... btw, 40 minutes? Wow...

How was your day at work?

Hectic a lot of things to do, to remember... i gave up, i made tick list... i cant afford forgetting sth important twice a week....

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hello Kittokatto... :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyoneeeeee~~~

But I'm here nooooooooow

Yeah glad to see you here to keep this thread alive or we'll all end up becoming strangers again soon.

Lol. That's not gonna happen. Don't say those stuffs okk ?? Hahahaha. I was just so busy with some things that's why I haven't appeared much in the thread. Also, maybe we are all just busy this week. This thread will keep going. I'm pretty sure about it. Haha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello Kittokatto... :D

Hello Rainy !!!
:>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hello everyoneeeeee~~~

But I'm here nooooooooow

Yeah glad to see you here to keep this thread alive or we'll all end up becoming strangers again soon.

Lol. That's not gonna happen. Don't say those stuffs okk ?? Hahahaha. I was just so busy with some things that's why I haven't appeared much in the thread. Also, maybe we are all just busy this week. This thread will keep going. I'm pretty sure about it. Haha

Are those some things are sth good?
I like yr confidence.. xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyoneeeeee~~~

But I'm here nooooooooow

Are those some things are sth good?

It's not really that good at the moment ?? But I have been going out drinking since Sunday xD
So drinking is the best that happened to me for now, since I love drinking and all. Lol

Lol. Well I'm not xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I m not sure in understand this waggly wiggly wriggly stuff.. Whats that?

Too bad, tomorrow is another deadline... DX

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello!! ^.^

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello!! ^.^

Hey.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol. Well I'm not xD

Ohh.. ok.. i like how confidence you sound, when u r not... o;

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi hi... Llama..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol. Well I'm not xD

Oh god. Smh.
Anyways, it's Friday tomorrow !! Any plans ??

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hi mvl and Rainy :D
Ugh I need coffee....

Hey KitKat ^.^

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 9:44AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol. Well I'm not xD

Oh god. Smh.
Anyways, it's Friday tomorrow !! Any plans ??

Hahahaha...
I gonna drink tooo... yay.... my cough syrup ^^

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 9:47AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I m not sure in understand this waggly wiggly wriggly stuff.. Whats that?

Too bad, tomorrow is another deadline... DX

I meant i was like a drunk. Didn't have the energy to walk straight. My mind was off somewhere else thinking and worrying that what that person said blah blah blah and blah. So basically it was like walking on air drunk or something. Well this was yesterday.

Suck to be you hahaha. Suck to me be too on the opposite reason. I'm bored sitting.

Ohh okayy... i ll record that strange vocab in mind...

I cant get bored sitting. i can surfing, chatting, playing game, other stuff... btw, is sleeping while u re sitting allowed?

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 9:52AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Good news! =D

So, while I was on the way to one of my street puppies, I dropped by at the hospital and asked if I can still visit Su tomorrow or if her condition's gotten worse and I should rather stay away for a few more days. Her doctor said I can still visit her and since her heart has been very stable with the new medicine they're giving her, she's recovering pretty fast. If it stays that way, if her body keeps being that energetic and gradually getting better and ready for the big day, they think it might even be safe to go back on their initial word and allow Su to go home until the day of the transplantation under the conditions, that she takes it easy, keeps taking her medicine twice a day and drops by at the hospital every 3 days for a quick check-up. Of course, if those checks show that something is off again, they'd immediately hospitalize her again, but they said it's worth a try at the very least. =D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good news! =D

So, while I was on the way to one of my street puppies, I dropped by at the hospital and asked if I can still visit Su tomorrow or if her condition's gotten worse and I should rather stay away for a few more days. Her doctor said I can still visit her and since her heart has been very stable with the new medicine they're giving her, she's recovering pretty fast. If it stays that way, if her body keeps being that energetic and gradually getting better and ready for the big day, they think it might even be safe to go back on their initial word and allow Su to go home until the day of the transplantation under the conditions, that she takes it easy, keeps taking her medicine twice a day and drops by at the hospital every 3 days for a quick check-up. Of course, if those checks show that something is off again, they'd immediately hospitalize her again, but they said it's worth a try at the very least. =D

Woohoooooo.... thats a good news... very glad to hear this...
I hope everything going all well...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Wiggly waggly wriggly are three different words i just combined to express how i was like like yesterday. I don't think you need to remember them.

Ohh okay again.. i removed it.. D:

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And it gets even better: she can spend this weekend at home! =D She has to go back in on Monday and spend at least 5 more days in hospital so they can really properly get rid of her cold, but apparently she's well enough to go home for 2 days and just relax around her loved ones, relax being the key word. xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I just wanna jump around in joy right now, but unfortunately, there's more work to do for me. =_= Just wanted to let ya'll know. See you!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I just wanna jump around in joy right now, but unfortunately, there's more work to do for me. =_= Just wanted to let ya'll know. See you!

I cant jump now without awaken somebody... but i am happy too.. see u around too... Wait.... does it mean you re not gonna deliver my message?

relax being the key word

Ohh okay.. dont need to convince me... i believe you can reeellaaaaxxxxxxx...

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 10:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.