Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Nah, most guys were still taller than her, even if only a little bit. xD I remember she was so insanely popular. The girls were all over her cause she was like a handsome guy, who actually understood girl stuff and guys were all over her, because they knew they could hang with her like she was a dude, but also talk to her about girls and actual emotional stuff and not get laughed at. It was like she came to the uni and immediately got game. Meanwhile, there was me, just your typical femme lesbian, trying to convince guys that I actually am gay and not just looking for an excuse to get rid of them. I guess they all got the message when Luce and me actually did end up together. Lol. Okay. Nostalgia mode's off now. xD

So she was like the whole package. I can already imagine how attractive she is xD

Yep. Even if they don't physically look that attractive but always talk with a smile will make them very attractive to me.

So, you're more of a personality kind of person, no?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Fay:
I found that when being told to describe how they picture a lesbian, most guys will describe a typical butch to you. xD I mean, some (coughhomophobescough) will get offensive and say lesbians are just fat man-girls with short hair and disgusting habits, but a lot seem to think, that lesbians are all sort of tomboyish. I'm not the least bit a tomboy. xD I'm so girly, you could probably use me as a poster child for being a feminine woman. xD It's just a very far spread stereotype a lot of boys believe, so I really have seen a whole lot of surprised and disbelieving male faces when I told them, that I'm actually a gold star and not the least bit interested in them. xD

@Martian:

So she was like the whole package. I can already imagine how attractive she is xD

Oh hell yeah. xD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:22PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good mooooornniiing, all...

Hey, its couldy Sunday..
I can expect a rainy day again... :D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't care much about systems or the bigger picture as long as I can personally identify myself as not being a marionette of it. I am who am for reasons that I chose, not because what someone tries to dictate onto me. ^_^

Lin
Exactly. I don't really care about systems if I am still allowed to do my job. As long as I'm free to do that, it's enough. It's very rewarding actually.

Fay

you make me be a bit less scared of doctors... Tbh, some are really nice but some others are really cold and they just look at you like a machine or something and they don't care whether you are scared or not... and that doesn't go well with me because I'm always really nervous...

Lol. Some doctors lose the human touch. I don't really blame them too much; I mean, it's not right to lose it, but sometimes we experience things that f**** hurts. But that form of defense just makes everything worse. I've learned that the first thing I have to do is to make a patient comfortable. I need them to trust me, to feel free to talk about anything really. I can't help anyone if they don't feel compelled to accept my help.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Nah, most guys were still taller than her, even if only a little bit. xD I remember she was so insanely popular. The girls were all over her cause she was like a handsome guy, who actually understood girl stuff and guys were all over her, because they knew they could hang with her like she was a dude, but also talk to her about girls and actual emotional stuff and not get laughed at. It was like she came to the uni and immediately got game. Meanwhile, there was me, just your typical femme lesbian, trying to convince guys that I actually am gay and not just looking for an excuse to get rid of them. I guess they all got the message when Luce and me actually did end up together. Lol. Okay. Nostalgia mode's off now. xD

Yep. Even if they don't physically look that attractive but always talk with a smile will make them very attractive to me.

I think so. But i'm so complicated that i'm also confusing myself about everything haha.

joined Jan 13, 2016

What about you then? What is your type?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Azai:

Disclaimer: not trying to hit on you! xD
But honestly, I don't know anymore who it was, that claimed I was the badass in this forum (I also think I've disproven that enough already xD), but I think people are blind if they don't see how much of one you are. Seriously. I think there are only very, very few things more important, than keeping people healthy and everyone who does it (or, in your case, is about to do it) has my utmost respect. Just wanted to say that.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:
I found that when being told to describe how they picture a lesbian, most guys will describe a typical butch to you. xD I mean, some (coughhomophobescough) will get offensive and say lesbians are just fat man-girls with short hair and disgusting habits, but a lot seem to think, that lesbians are all sort of tomboyish. I'm not the least bit a tomboy. xD I'm so girly, you could probably use me as a poster child for being a feminine woman. xD It's just a very far spread stereotype a lot of boys believe, so I really have seen a whole lot of surprised and disbelieving male faces when I told them, that I'm actually a gold star and not the least bit interested in them. xD

okay okay! next question! how did you make women notice you then? :) I tried wearing one feather earring but that didn't work at all... I mean I'm pretty sure a decent amount of people in my class know or suspect I'm bi buuut... I mean I know I have to say it but I don't wanna go around advertising it either >.<

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

@Fay:

That description of a lesbian though...It's pretty much how most people will describe a lesbian, not just boys. To them, a lesbian is just a girl who wants to be a boy. They won't believe that someone's a lesbian if she's very feminine. Dx

@Martian:

Oh hell yeah. xD

Lucky you xD

Hmm I don't really have a type, but I'm usually drawn to smart people. But most of the time I don't know what got me interested in a person hahaha...

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:37PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lol. Some doctors lose the human touch. I don't really blame them too much; I mean, it's not right to lose it, but sometimes we experience things that f**** hurts. But that form of defense just makes everything worse. I've learned that the first thing I have to do is to make a patient comfortable. I need them to trust me, to feel free to talk about anything really. I can't help anyone if they don't feel compelled to accept my help.

aw, ^-^, I guess it'd be comfortable if someone told me that :D, unless I h- whatever saying it feels bad knock on the wood ^-^'''
this song omg

joined Mar 8, 2014

That description of a lesbian though...It's pretty much how most people will describe a lesbian, not just boys. To them, a lesbian is just a girl who wants to be a boy. They won't believe that someone's a lesbian if she's very feminine. Dx

yeah that's what my mom used to tell me when I was a child, she seemed to think that homosexual people were transexual or thought that was an effective way to explain it to me... Tbh, I sort of believed it...? But I thought the people who I saw were in same-sex-relationships were in some sort of friendship union... cringyyyy ^-^'' though I've mentioned this before :P
Btw, I want donuts...

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Fay:

@Martian:

Oh hell yeah. xD

Lucky you xD

Hmm I don't really have a type, but I'm usually drawn to smart people. But most of the time I don't know what got me interested in a person hahaha...

Same here. I'm also drawn to smart people. They are very interesting. I would like to date one lol.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:43PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin

Disclaimer: not trying to hit on you! xD

Lmao. Actually I was the one who said you were the badass (and I wasn't hitting on you either xD). I just think that psych thing you make awesome; I can't do that and it would be so helpful if I could xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Martian:
That's probably true, but I've only ever noticed the stereotype being that popular with guys. As for girls, at least that's how it is here, it seems a lot of them don't really care to think about lesbians that much. They do have a lot of stereotypes about gay men though. It's kind of funny, actually. xD

@Fay:

how did you make women notice you then? :)

Well, I really actually started dating during my college years and that's when I was already old enough to go to bars, so I frequented gay and lesbian bars. xD Hamburg, the city where I studied, actually has a very big and active LGBT scene, so they also had a lot of queer clubs and bars. And despite everything, I never really hid. If a guy hit on me, I'd tell him I'm a lesbian and ask him to back off. Word usually got around and that's when some bullies usually found me, but that's also how interested girls found me as well. A double-edged sword, so to say. By being open about who I am, a lot of very unpleasant things happened to me, but I also met 3 girls, who changed my life. ^_^ If you really want to look for a girlfriend, I don't think there's any way around facing your peers. The moment you actually do get one and someone sees you holding hands somewhere, word will get out anyway, so you might as well just not beat around the bush to begin with.

@Azai:

Actually I was the one who said you were the badass

I really need to work on my memory. xD

Let's agree on something:

FAYLICIA IS ACTUALLY THE BADASS.
She's so badassly innocent, it's like she's wearing an impenetrable armor of sugar and fluff, that protects her from anything we pervs might throw at her. That is true badassery right there. u_u

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:51PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:

how did you make women notice you then? :)

Well, I really actually started dating during my college years and that's when I was already old enough to go to bars, so I frequented gay and lesbian bars. xD Hamburg, the city where I studied, actually has a very big and active LGBT scene, so they also had a lot of queer clubs and bars. And despite everything, I never really hid. If a guy hit on me, I'd tell him I'm a lesbian and ask him to back off. Word usually got around and that's when some bullies usually found me, but that's also how interested girls found me as well. A double-edged sword, so to say. By being open about who I am, a lot of very unpleasant things happened to me, but I also met 3 girls, who changed my life. ^_^ If you really want to look for a girlfriend, I don't think there's any way around facing your peers. The moment you actually do get one and someone sees you holding hands someone, word will get out anyway, so you might as well just not beat around the bush to begin with.

I honestly don't mind it because of the consequences, I just a bit embarrassed of saying! >///< Because even though I spent lots of time in Spain I come from a background that is not very accepting about that and I'm used to people being really surprised/making a bit deal out of it so it's kind of hard to get over the habit of being nervous. I'm getting better but yeah... But for me like I can't give a guy that excuse because I'm bi and they won't care either way... and if I mention I'm bi they might think I'm interested in them so that's why I felt like I had to tell them >.< and that's definitely something I don't want to happen. Umm... it's not like I try to lie about it but you know... I don't like saying to strangers "hey I'm bi" it feels a bit like... "why would they even care?" sort of thing... But I'll try not to lose the opportunity when I can actually say it! ^-^''

joined Mar 8, 2014

She's so badassly innocent, it's like she's wearing an impenetrable armor of sugar and fluff, that protects her from anything we pervs might throw at her. That is true badassery right there. u_u

I-I'm not... >.> I can be "pervy" as well it's just that... er... I'm not the type of person to talk about that often and if someone just throws me something sexual out of the blue I get a bit confused... I'm also very picky with who I'm attracted to so I don't really care about the typical "hot people" or something? also I'm more excited about situations rather than bodies I'd say... but isn't it this normal...
I don't know if this will be any useful information but when I was with my friends in Cyprus we were talking about er... penises for some reason (I don't remember why) and they said something about them being big or something and I told them I read that thickness is more important but that I wouldn't really want a lot of thickness and they were like why why why? and I was like err... well if I was going to do oral I wouldn't want to have a huge thing in my mouth >///> and they were like O_O omg whoaaaaa did you hear what she said?! My friends are both straight but for some reason they were more against giving oral to a guy more than I was! XD; but I don't especially think I'd enjoy doing that so I'm like, even if it's not big, I don't wanna put all that in my mouth >.>, better be with a girl...
also I wear revealing stuff in summer

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:09PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Fay:
To be perfectly honest, I like to rely on only my own experiences when giving advice like that, so you are probably dealing with different situations than I had to back then, since I'm 100% gay and you're bi. ^_^; When you really want girls to notice you though, the best thing I can advise you to do is really to simply not hide. I'm not saying enter a room of strangers and immediately announce you like girls. But maybe try flirting with girls or when you socialize, share some of your romantic experiences with girls just so people get the message, that you're interested in girls as well. /shrugs/ Or you could wear a T-shirt with the bi-flag on it, maybe that works as well. xD One thing's for sure though, if you actually want to get noticed, you have to be the active part. A peacock won't get game without flaunting its feathers. ;-)

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:13PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:
To be perfectly honest, I like to rely on only my own experiences when giving advice like that, so you are probably dealing with different situations than I had to back then, since I'm 100% gay and you're bi. ^_^; When you really want girls to notice you though, the best thing I can advise you to do is really to simply not hide. I'm not saying enter a room of strangers and immediately announce you like girls. But maybe try flirting with girls or when you socialize, share some of your romantic experiences with girls just so people get the message, that you're interested in girls as well. /shrugs/ Or you could wear a T-shirt with the bi-flag on it, maybe that works as well. xD One thing's for sure though, if you actually want to get noticed, you have to be the active part. A peacock won't get game without flaunting its feathers. ;-)

ahahaha thank you for the advice, I'll try to mention more things... you know what?! If I mention my high school crush I'll mention that she is a girl! :D if that counts as a romantic experience... 'cause I don't have others >.>, well random dates with guys, some of them I didn't even know were dates? >.> I kind of accidentally asked a guy out XD That's pretty straightforward. Omg, you're right XD; tbh I'm more afraid of the person's reaction due to the way I'll say it rather than what I'll actually say! XD And yeah I'd definitely flirt with a girl if I liked her! (I just never do >.>) I actually kind of did accidentally but she was kind of very dense and she didn't get it LUCKILY 'cause if she had omg... when I flirt with people I don't even realize I'm flirting; I just end up doing it unconsciously ^-^'''

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hola

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I agree. Fay dumped me twice and had me running in shame the last time. XD

how did you make women notice you then?
Fay

You don't need to go like "I'm bi" to strangers. But you have to send the message to girls somehow. Go to gay bars, flirt with girls, make significant eye contact, wear the flag somehow, mention girl crushes. From my experience I can tell that once you're out and people see you with another girl, things get easier.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I agree. Fay dumped me twice and had me running in shame the last time. XD

b-but that doesn't count! >.<

how did you make women notice you then?
Fay

You don't need to go like "I'm bi" to strangers. But you have to send the message to girls somehow. Go to gay bars, flirt with girls, make significant eye contact, wear the flag somehow, mention girl crushes. From my experience I can tell that once you're out and people see you with another girl, things get easier.

There gay aren't any bars in my city ;_;
I'd flirt with girls it's just that... I've... not really seen a girl I'd want to flirt with >.> Like some girls that I'd probably go on a date with yes but I won't actually go flirt with a girl just for a date I'm going to kind of half-heartily go to anyway. For example a guy asked me out once and I said yes because I had thought he was a attractive but I wouldn't try to go on a date with him myself because in the end we went on that date and I didn't feel anything [0]
whisper when you say wear the flag... is that literal? I don't really like rainbows >.>

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:38PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Hola

Buenas! :D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

whisper when you say wear the flag... is that literal? I don't really like rainbows >.>

I've seen people wearing accessories with the flag, like wristbands. Well, I've seen many girls wearing the flag in music festivals and that's pretty effective lol. I'm also not a fan of rainbows so I don't wear those xD

Hi, KittoKatto

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:52PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

My friend peeped on me :/

joined Mar 8, 2014

My friend peeped on me :/

don't tell me it was one of those disgusting guys >.< !

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 9:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.