Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Since the topic scary things appeared, have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Happy saturday elthundercat

It's a long time ago though, back when I was an innocent little child. I was on my home from school. When I pass the backyard of my house, I turn my head just to look if anyone's home. The back door was open, and there, was standing a women dressed in a floral print shirt, black skirt, shoulder length black hair waving at me, but I just kept walking. I remember thinking to myself, oh that must be my aunt visiting. But then I took a step back and took a better look of that person, and that's when I realised that she had no face. It was flat and white. And she was still waving at me. I then ran home, and there was my brother there, already home. I asked him whether our aunt has come to visit, and he told me that nobody came...And it was in the middle of the day o.o

...Well, I wasn't really planning on sleeping tonight anyway, so...ahahahaha. ^_^;
Seriously though, a lot of people usually say they wouldn't have guessed it, but I guess you could say I'm a little bit into the occult and I actually do believe in the existence of ghosts, spirits, phantoms and etc. Sometimes, Reeba or Jacky come into the room, stare at something in the air, that I apparently can't see and then suddenly run like hell to another room. I hate when they do that. It makes me feel so uncomfortable, as if there's a ghost in the room and a pair of invisible eyes watching me. I know, it's probably silly, but gooosh... >_<

I want to say that I don't believe in those kind of things, but I've had quite a few experience with them ><. I totally relate to that, I hate it when I see my dog staring at a certain spot for a very long time and starts barking, also when they start crying in the middle of the night Dx. You know, I have an aunt who can foresee death through her dreams. But she never tries to do so, the dream just come to her. The last time she dream seeing my uncle in a coffin, and about a year later he passes away. And that was not the first...o.o

Hahaha why am I turning this into a horror night xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Since the topic scary things appeared, have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

Yes, and it's freakin' scary.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dude that used to happen lots of times to me. It happened to me so many times that eventually i got used to it and not scare anymore. However it is disgusting.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

However, the violence against lgbt people is awfully expressive, and it's on the rising.

/sighs heavily/
You know, sometimes I really wonder what we've ever done to them. If we'd be out there, trying to spread homosexuality like it's a world view with methods similar to terrorists, then I'd understand it. But we're not. All we want is to be able to live and love freely, just like everyone else. /shaking head/ It's just sad. It's really sad how such ignorance and arrogance are still not a thing of the past.

Thankfully not.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 3:19PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg, yes but I didn't realize I was paralyzed. This is not real (just saying) -> I was in this ship and there was a door and the door knob was going crazy and I was really scared and I knew it was because I had taken a pill to feel what it could be like to be mentally ill and I tried to get up but it was like the view was rotating in a strange way... and at that point I suddenly came to and I realize I had been looking at the wall the whole time and that I was in my room. And I literally had my eyes open but it felt like waking up from a dream; I was like dreaming awake... Well, probably hallucinating... which is kinda creepy.. >.> and the pill thing was a dream I have before the hallucination I guess?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

me too XD but I'm always really skeptical about these things. That thing you saw sounds like the Japanese yokai nopperabo... O_O which is kind of disturbing. How can you be sure it wasn't a hallucination though? Ooooooor... that it was a woman who had burned her whole face leaving her faceless like that? Though I don't know why she'd be wondering around like that... maybe she actually was into scaring people
Reminds me of this Greek novel (η φόνισσα) which is basically about a woman who had been through a lot of pain in her life, childbirth, children dying and stuff (I've never actually read it so I don't know the details) and she was a babysitter (of sorts) and she would kill little girls because she didn't want them to... go through the same experiences... Well, this author, Alexandros Papadiamantis writes a lot of dark stuff like that; in high school we read one of his stories.
The Seal's Dirge
Just in case you're interested ^-^''''

Yes, that's the name of the yokai that's similar to what I saw. How was I sure? I did think that it was only my hallucination, but after about a meter away from the back gate, I took a few steps backwards just to make sure whether it's still there or not. And it was still there, standing, and waving at me. I still remember it clearly, the face doesn't seem burnt, it was white and flat...>.<
That novels sounds pretty disturbing, but I might try reading it later when the sun's already up xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

However, the violence against lgbt people is awfully expressive, and it's on the rising.

/sighs heavily/
You know, sometimes I really wonder what we've ever done to them. If we'd be out there, trying to spread homosexuality like it's a world view with methods similar to terrorists, then I'd understand it. But we're not. All we want is to be able to live and love freely, just like everyone else. /shaking head/ It's just sad. It's really sad how such ignorance and arrogance are still not a thing of the past.

I know right?! apparently when there's something lgbt in the media it's because straight people are being brainwashed into turning gay or something -.-... Like omg, in Cyprus it's like, don't even talk about it sort of situation... I don't even know how a gay person is supposed to live there; like yeah it's not like dangerous not too much anyway but if you don't have a partner how on Earth are you gonna find one when everyone is in the closet and there's barely any lgbt things going on?! >.< The percentage of lgbt people in Cyprus is as high as 10%!!! but I never met anyone that was open!!!! and in England I know more than 10! it's outrageous... I was the only girl who was openly bi yeah not by choice in high school though I'm sure they thought I was a lesbian or straight if they had not heard the rumor

joined Mar 8, 2014

That novels sounds pretty disturbing, but I might try reading it later when the sun's already up xD

this is not the novel just one of his short stories but it has a similar vibe.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I want to say that I don't believe in those kind of things, but I've had quite a few experience with them ><. I totally relate to that, I hate it when I see my dog staring at a certain spot for a very long time and starts barking, also when they start crying in the middle of the night Dx. You know, I have an aunt who can foresee death through her dreams. But she never tries to do so, the dream just come to her. The last time she dream seeing my uncle in a coffin, and about a year later he passes away. And that was not the first...o.o

OMG, this happened to me once in my life when I was 16 years old. I completely broke down after that experience. Dx It happened when I was still living in Munich. I didn't foreseee somebody dying, but I foresaw a house fire. My mother and me went shopping that one day and we walked past this apartment block. The 3 top floors were engulfed in flames. I stood there and stared and I told my mom, that I saw this happening in my dream. I also told her, that the roof would come crashing down soon and guess what? 10 minutes later, that actually happened. I completely freaked out after that. >_< Fortunately enough, this never happened again, which is something I'm grateful for.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thanks to you..
I cannot fall asleep after being awaken jus now.
And when i opened this thread i read Martian ghost story...and I read it in the dark...

I dont feel secure now..

joined Mar 8, 2014

me too XD but I'm always really skeptical about these things. That thing you saw sounds like the Japanese yokai nopperabo... O_O which is kind of disturbing. How can you be sure it wasn't a hallucination though? Ooooooor... that it was a woman who had burned her whole face leaving her faceless like that? Though I don't know why she'd be wondering around like that... maybe she actually was into scaring people
Reminds me of this Greek novel (η φόνισσα) which is basically about a woman who had been through a lot of pain in her life, childbirth, children dying and stuff (I've never actually read it so I don't know the details) and she was a babysitter (of sorts) and she would kill little girls because she didn't want them to... go through the same experiences... Well, this author, Alexandros Papadiamantis writes a lot of dark stuff like that; in high school we read one of his stories.
The Seal's Dirge
Just in case you're interested ^-^''''

Yes, that's the name of the yokai that's similar to what I saw. How was I sure? I did think that it was only my hallucination, but after about a meter away from the back gate, I took a few steps backwards just to make sure whether it's still there or not. And it was still there, standing, and waving at me. I still remember it clearly, the face doesn't seem burnt, it was white and flat...>.<

how about the lighting? maybe it was hard to see burns.
omg, I don't know... it's really strange that you'd have a hallucination that would be so intense you'd see it two times I think unless you have a history... so that probably means it was real... hey >.> maybe it was someone who was born without a face? MAYBE it was someone with a very well put mask trying to scare off children because she hated them being noisy, or maybe some lunatic! >.< who knows?!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

/sighs heavily/

I watched Ellen Page's Gaycation program, and it covered how the life of LGBT people in Brazil is. And there was this man who said that they kill any gay people they meet. If any gay person ever cross path with them, they will kill them. He started doing that after barging into his son making out with his boyfriend.
Is this one true, Azai?

In my country, they treat LGBT as a disease. They say that gay people are trying to convince straight people to become gay, that's why parents should be alert of gay people who are trying to prey on their children. Because LGBT people are targetting children. You would be surprise with all of the stupid and ridiculous statement they make about LGBT people here.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 3:32PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

omg, yes but I didn't realize I was paralyzed. This is not real (just saying) -> I was in this ship and there was a door and the door knob was going crazy and I was really scared and I knew it was because I had taken a pill to feel what it could be like to be mentally ill and I tried to get up but it was like the view was rotating in a strange way... and at that point I suddenly came to and I realize I had been looking at the wall the whole time and that I was in my room. And I literally had my eyes open but it felt like waking up from a dream; I was like dreaming awake... Well, probably hallucinating... which is kinda creepy.. >.> and the pill thing was a dream I have before the hallucination I guess?

Faylicia the most scary dream is when you dreame half asleep of some dark shadow coming on top of you like trying to rape you. You cannot move or scream. You know exactly that you are sleeping and it is just dreaming but cannot fight the black shadow off of you. When this thing comes to you, you feel your whole body just freezes.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey guys Happy Saturday.
Azai oh so ur the Brazilian i thought martian was.. how is the queer scene in brazil?

Happy Saturday, elthundercat!

Well, I'd say Brazil has a quite friendly queer scene. There were a lot of progress regarding lgbt rights and social acceptance in the last years. Regarding lbgt rights, couples can get married and adopt, although those rights aren't really guaranteed by our legislation. You may ask permission and it will be analyzed by the judiciary branch. There's a lot of rights to acquire though.

ughh thats so frustrating to have to ask permission. At least there is a option though not right out just denied, i imagine the whole process is rather expensive though? which would probably make it less likely for certain demographics to be recognized legally.

Hahaha why am I turning this into a horror night xD

EEEKKKKKK >""""< omg that just send chills down my spine.. Im such a coward when it comes to these thing. Someone who can predict death idk if thats a gift or a curse. i believe 100% in there being things i cant see, the human eye and our senses are so dull compared to other animals. When i was back home it was said that when u saw huge moths around ur house it meant someone was close to death. I didnt believe this until one day i saw one near the bath house and freaked out cause it was the size of my hand. Three days later my cousin got really sick and passed away.

joined Mar 8, 2014

About a year later, I wouldn't say that's so strange. Did he have any illness? Although my grandma says she has had premonitory dreams as well (one was about naming my dad). To be honest I've had one as well XD. I dreamed my crush was kissing this guy and it turned out real ^-^'' and I was there to witness it. But at the same time I was suspecting he was her bf so it's not too strange that I dreamed of it?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I had sleep paralysis twice. In both my eyes were closed and thankfully I didn't have any visual hallucinations, since everybody say they are scary as fuck. But I had auditory hallucinations and it was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced.

@Lin
The worst part of it is to know we did nothing wrong. And we get all that hatred for nothing.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Guys im alone in my apt, this is scary..
looks for happy anime show to watch

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia the most scary dream is when you dreame half asleep of some dark shadow coming on top of you like trying to rape you. You cannot move or scream. You know exactly that you are sleeping and it is just dreaming but cannot fight the black shadow off of you. When this thing comes to you, you feel your whole body just freezes.

this seems so scary; I've heard a couple of people who have experienced it as well. I hope I never do honestly... it sounds very traumatizing... it reminds me of a children's yeah, children's book story I read about how if you feel a weight on you at night you should never open your eyes 'cause Sir Midnight will gorge you down before you even know it. But they way it was written was really creepy... and he wouldn't say why you shouldn't open your eyes he kept repeating not to open them and I got really scared and stopped reading but then the next day when I read the next page I was like "meh, cliche" XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

/sighs heavily/

I watched Ellen Page's Gaycation program, and it covered how the life of LGBT people in Brazil was. And there was this man who said that they kill any gay people they meet. If any gay person ever cross path with them, they will kill them. He started doing that after barging into his son making out with his boyfriend.
Is this one true, Azai?

In my country, they treat LGBT as a disease. They say that gay people are trying to convince straight people to become gay, that's why parents should be alert of gay people who are trying to prey on their children. Because LGBT people are targetting children. You would be surprise with all of the stupid and ridiculous statement they make about LGBT people here.

Martian what country are you from again?
I don't know why peope are cruel.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Guys im alone in my apt, this is scary..
looks for happy anime show to watch

Niea Under 7

joined Mar 8, 2014

I had sleep paralysis twice. In both my eyes were closed and thankfully I didn't have any visual hallucinations, since everybody say they are scary as fuck. But I had auditory hallucinations and it was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced.

@Lin
The worst part of it is to know we did nothing wrong. And we get all that hatred for nothing.

omg I have had auditory hallucinations a few times but I always knew they were hallucinations. Like I wasn't actually hearing anything but it felt like I was hearing a dream while I was awake... it was a bit strange... also just like with dreams it was really hard to remember and I usually forgot all the conversations I heard. It usually happened when I was very sleepy though and I remember one it was my mom telling me to put wine in the soil... for some reason...
I occasionally get these conversations playing in my head randomly but that strange dream hearing feeling is really rare... When I wake up really early I tend to think really stupid things though, one time I remember I was like "the king is not here" or something and then I though "omg what on earth am I thinking?" it's just like random thoughts pop in my head for no reason.

joined Jan 13, 2016

this seems so scary; I've heard a couple of people who have experienced it as well. I hope I never do honestly... it sounds very traumatizing... it reminds me of a children's yeah, children's book story I read about how if you feel a weight on you at night you should never open your eyes 'cause Sir Midnight will gorge you down before you even know it. But they way it was written was really creepy... and he wouldn't say why you shouldn't open your eyes he kept repeating not to open them and I got really scared and stopped reading but then the next day when I read the next page I was like "meh, cliche" XD

Yeah it is creepy and disgusting at the same time because the experience is like being raped.
I got a huge dog stuff animal sleeping to me because i heard that dogs are your friends. If you keep a dog stuff animal close to you it will help.

Also i hear that when you sleep don't all straight face up. Sleep on your side with bended knees. And try to have enough sleep.

One time when i was sleeping so late and couldn't fall asleep i ended up experience this scary thing.

Now i hug a pillow to sleep because it helps me keep my arms together. One time one of my arms ended up stuck in my neck i also had a nightmare about something pulling me.

So as long as you sleep in good positions and sleep early those helps. I believe in keeping the stuff dog next to me.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

EEEKKKKKK >""""< omg that just send chills down my spine.. Im such a coward when it comes to these thing. Someone who can predict death idk if thats a gift or a curse. i believe 100% in there being things i cant see, the human eye and our senses are so dull compared to other animals. When i was back home it was said that when u saw huge moths around ur house it meant someone was close to death. I didnt believe this until one day i saw one near the bath house and freaked out cause it was the size of my hand. Three days later my cousin got really sick and passed away.

Really, those kinds of things are the things that cannot be explained and whether you believe it or not exist and it happens to people. Now I'm gonna be worry every time I see a moth around Dx

About a year later, I wouldn't say that's so strange. Did he have any illness? Although my grandma says she has had premonitory dreams as well (one was about naming my dad). To be honest I've had one as well XD. I dreamed my crush was kissing this guy and it turned out real ^-^'' and I was there to witness it. But at the same time I was suspecting he was her bf so it's not too strange that I dreamed of it?

He had diabetes for the longest time, but that wasn't the cause of his death. Only a month before his death, he was diagnosed with a terminal stage cancer. I would also say it's not sp strange of itonly happened one time, but this is not the first. She also had a dream about my uncle, grandad, and grandma. And they also passed away in the exact order she dream of them and only one year apart from each other....That's why I get really worry when she starts telling something like that ><

I wouldn't mind having that kind of dream like you had xD...I don't know if it's strange or not, dreams can be a mystery sometimes hahaha

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Lin

I guess the only thing we can really do is to just hang in there, keep on fighting. Support the kids, who spread the right message, because it really does feel like there's a lot of hope in the young generations. We're getting there. Slowly and only baby step by baby step, but I have a feeling we're definitely moving forward. And this gives me hope. :-)

Btw, just throwing something in, since we were talking about dreams.
Last night, I actually dreamt I was friends with Sungji and we cooperated in getting Sumin and Seju back together. We also succeeded! =D And then Sungji wanted to hook up with me. xD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 3:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.