Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Azai:
Uh huh. o__o; I was just walking Jacky and suddenly I hear this uncomfortably familiar voice behind me going "Omg, Angie? Is that you? It's you, right?" I turn around and whom do I spot? Of all the girls I dated, the freakiest one. I mean, if I would have lived the rest of my life without ever seeing her again, I would've been perfectly happy. And now I run into her in the street and she immediately starts talking about how it was such a mistake that we broke up and she has dated a few after me, but they could never compare and blah blah blah. I ran. I'm not kidding. She was still going on and I just hailed down a cab, told her I just remembered I needed to do something, hopped in and told the driver to step on it. /shivers/

@Martian:
I lent Draglin to Azai, so I guess I'm on my own for a while. Dx /hides behind Reeba/

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 11:50AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wait wait when did KitKat massage my butt??

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Hahahaha you made me laugh so hard. Might as well cry too. It's no longer privacy when you went into that dark room to have some stranger massaging you. I am pretty much the darknesd in that room.

The stranger was a professional massager..
But u...
u even cant tell my underwear color!!

I can tell what color it is. It is black. My eye sight is really good.

Its Saturday and u re already expecting to see Sumin's underwear.. its too fast..

I am a bit relieved.. i didnt wear black..
Maybe u peepped Kittokatto massaging Llama's butt..

Liar. You were the only one who went into that dark room.

But, i went to the rest room before a staff guided me into another room..

That is the point! I was the staff in disguise. You naive woman.

Mehh... that staff walked fast.. not as slow as u..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin
Omg. Freaky ex must be tough.
Here have Draglin back (I took good care of her by the way). Have some Yakuza members too just in case.
(And I can imagine Jacky all confused because badass Lin is running lol)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

@Azai:
Uh huh. o__o; I was just walking Jacky and suddenly I hear this uncomfortably familiar voice behind me going "Omg, Angie? Is that you? It's you, right?" I turn around and whom do I spot? Of all the girls I dated, the freakiest one. I mean, if I would have lived the rest of my life without ever seeing her again, I would've been perfectly happy. And now I run into her in the street and she immediately starts talking about how it was such a mistake that we broke up and she has dated a few after me, but they could never compare and blah blah blah. I ran. I'm not kidding. She was still going on and I just hailed down a cab, told her I just remembered I needed to do something, hopped in and told the driver to step on it. /shivers/

@Martian:
I lent Draglin to Azai, so I guess I'm on my own for a while. Dx /hides behind Reeba/

Lol. How many exes do you have anyway?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

To be honest, I don't know if it's sailing or not, Martian. I don't even understand what's going on xD

I thought they're already a couple xD

So the Raimvl ship's sailing? XD

I thought they've been canon for a while now? I mean, weren't they Honey Bee and Honey Comb? Gawd, I can't keep up with your wild romances anymore. xD

Hey Martian. xD

Hi Lin :D
Hahaha I thought so too! I thought the ship already sailed long ago since they were so lovey dovey all the time xD

Hey Martian. Haven't seen you here for a few days now

Hey mvl, I've been productively lurking though :3

Hi, hi.. Martian
Hows yr day?

Hi Rainy. My day was okay, just went to visit a cousin who just gave birth :3
How's yours?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Azai:
I think I'll be fine as long as I just avoid the inner city for a little bit. Knowing her, she'll have an eye out for me knowing that I'm still here. Dx

@Rainy:
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY DAMN TOP! (`I_I´)

Lolz.. juz how many exes are u dealing with, Lin?

Uhm...ehehe...let's just say I think I was quite like Dofu in my younger years. ^_^;;

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Hahahaha you made me laugh so hard. Might as well cry too. It's no longer privacy when you went into that dark room to have some stranger massaging you. I am pretty much the darknesd in that room.

But u...

Its Saturday and u re already expecting to see Sumin's underwear.. its too fast..

Well once i was a staff in disguise my energy also went up many levels. So i was able to walk very fast.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lin

So you're entering " The Return of The Exes" episode now? May the force be with you xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin

Knowing her, she'll have an eye out for me knowing that I'm still here. Dx

Good luck :P

GraciousLlama

You're luck cause I had just finished my coffee. Seriously what's with this timing?

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 11:56AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

But u...

Well once i was a staff in disguise my energy also went up many levels. So i was able to walk very fast.

Girl, you win. I am starved right here. I am gonna go eat my bowl of rice with water then take a cold cold shower. Chasing you has drained all my energy.

Good night if i don't see you.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 11:57AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Rainy. My day was okay, just went to visit a cousin who just gave birth :3
How's yours?

mvl booked me... but im almost finished...

@Azai:
I think I'll be fine as long as I just avoid the inner city for a little bit. Knowing her, she'll have an eye out for me knowing that I'm still here. Dx

/shivering/
Well i dont really understand why are u afraid of this ex. How freaky was she?

@Rainy:
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY DAMN TOP! (`I_I´)

Im fine with the bottom

Lolz.. juz how many exes are u dealing with, Lin?

Uhm...ehehe...let's just say I think I was quite like Dofu in my younger years. ^_^;;

Now, Tofu is the standard here.. well xD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 12:09PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Martian:
I doubt the force will be enough. Dx I wonder if Su will be mad if I train Jacky to be vicious. o_o Then again, even if I tried, I guess she'd rather smother someone with her cuddles than actually bite them. =_=

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

You're luck cause I had just finished my coffee. Seriously what's with this timing?

Lmao at least this time you were able to finish your coffee, I guess my timing was off today XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

GraciousLlama

Bahahahahaha.... dont say u got amnesia...

We have the best timing here..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Girl, you win. I am starved right here. I am gonna go eat my bowl of rice with water then take a cold cold shower. Chasing you has drained all my energy.

Good night if i don't see you.

Phewwww.....
I got my winning declared... woohoooooo..

I ll have a real massage tomorrow..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Well i dont really understand why are u afraid of this ex.

I don't actually fear her, but she just makes me extremely, extremely uncomfortable. >_<

How freaky was she?

She was completely nuts! You would've had better luck counting the screws, that were fix instead of those she had loose, cause there were a looooot of those! Dx She had this completely insane habit of not getting more than 3 hours and 20 minutes (she actually set her clock) of sleep during weekdays, because she liked the feeling of "her mind hovering between illusion and reality" as she used to call it. She painted her nails the same color as her bed sheets. She called psychology utterly fascinating, because it "gives you insight on how to utterly destroy a human without putting a single finger on them." And she started talking to me about kids and marriage 2 months into our relationship! I dumped her after 3 months, when I had finally realized what kind of looney I had ended up with. She was all like "It's fine, take your time. I know you'll be back." /cringes/

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm baaaaack!!! :D
omg Maya annoys me so much... I'm gonna eat lots of chocolate to get over this... no, don't worry just 4 pieces... I try to only eat 2 a day but some days I can't omg ><
I don't know if you understand this but I am putting some key frames and the program does the in betweens but for the last one it gets them totally wrong and makes some weird funky movements; I tried to fix them in the graph editor but it was very counteractive... I try to delete the history in hopes that it will get the frames right this time but apparently I can't delete the history because I'm working on a reference file and I have no idea how to make it normal ;_;
I need more chocolate omg... I'm dying ;_;

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 12:16PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning alll.
Lol Lins return of the ex's (or in this case, crazy ex's).. reminds me of Scott Pilgrim xD
Just imagining Su in a hospital bed battling all of them one by one.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 12:16PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't actually fear her, but she just makes me extremely, extremely uncomfortable. >_<

How freaky was she?

She was completely nuts! You would've had better luck counting the screws, that were fix instead of those she had loose, cause there were a looooot of those! Dx She had this completely insane habit of not getting more than 3 hours and 20 minutes (she actually set her clock) of sleep during weekdays, because she liked the feeling of "her mind hovering between illusion and reality" as she used to call it. She painted her nails the same color as her bed sheets. She called psychology utterly fascinating, because it "gives you insight on how to utterly destroy a human without putting a single finger on them." And she started talking to me about kids and marriage 2 months into our relationship! I dumped her after 3 months, when I had finally realized what kind of looney I had ended up with. She was all like "It's fine, take your time. I know you'll be back." /cringes/

whoa O_O did she actually ask to marry you or did she just mention it...? She seems really crazy though >.>
did she do drugs or something? why would anyone want to sleep like that...? she seems like those crazy girls in telenovelas O_O

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

How freaky was she?

/shivering/
Eccentric, the most suitable word is insane...

The way u described her is so...

She was completely nuts! You would've had better luck counting the screws, that were fix instead of those she had loose, cause there were a looooot of those!

Matched my taste... xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

How freaky was she?

She painted her nails the same color as her bed sheets. She called psychology utterly fascinating, because it "gives you insight on how to utterly destroy a human without putting a single finger on them." And she started talking to me about kids and marriage *2 months into our relationship!

Yep, definitely nuts.

She was all like "It's fine, take your time. I know you'll be back."

I'd run so fast I would win an Olympic medal.

And here I thought I had dated one crazy girl. Then again, I aborted the ship right after the first alarm signals went off.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 12:20PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Morning alll.
Lol Lins return of the ex's (or in this case, crazy ex's).. reminds me of Scott Pilgrim xD
Just imagining Su in a hospital bed battling all of them one by one.

STAPH THAT..
I hate tragedy.. >~<

See u tomorrow..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Im fine with the bottom

So, Rainy, you're a call girl now? O_o...and when did you become so lewd? XD

Lin

Wow, so she's that scary o.o...Maybe you can train Jacky to only be vicious to that person only? That way she'll still be a good pal to everybody else and Su won't get angry XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Im fine with the bottom

So, Rainy, you're a call girl now? O_o...and when did you become so lewd? XD

Probably since this thread happened. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

To reply you must either login or sign up.