Forum › tragic love film discussion

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

And I am glad I am a lesbian , I really don't want to deal with men lol although some women can be worse than men :D , luckily I have someone who won't pull this level of stuff.

Same here...no offense guys but you're a bother to girls like me unless you're Procyon or Phyis. Some women can be desperate and want to be use by their man....I feel you..Some women think men are better than women.....this world is full of phycos and we get pushed away like we don't belong here....seriously if they gave us anothet habitable planet I'll rather go over there than stay here.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I wonder if the author is heartbroken... I mean, her last works are so depressing...

She is

Can you elaborate on this?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Personally, I think a lot of people don't like this because the ending is a downer, rather than because it's poorly done. Maybe not everyone, but a good portion.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Personally, I think a lot of people don't like this because the ending is a downer, rather than because it's poorly done. Maybe not everyone, but a good portion.

No i dont like it cause the writing is shoddy.

joined Nov 30, 2011

And I am glad I am a lesbian , I really don't want to deal with men lol although some women can be worse than men :D , luckily I have someone who won't pull this level of stuff.

Same here...no offense guys but you're a bother to girls like me unless you're Procyon or Phyis.

The hell is a Procyon or Phyis?? O_o

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Sigh. This is how I feel every time I fall for a straight girl....

I sympathize with you :( but for me it's my first .. damn it really hurts >_<

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

sigh angst T_T

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

I hope that's not the end...

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Same here...no offense guys but you're a bother to girls like me unless you're Procyon or Phyis. Some women can be desperate and want to be use by their man....I feel you..Some women think men are better than women.....this world is full of phycos and we get pushed away like we don't belong here....seriously if they gave us anothet habitable planet I'll rather go over there than stay here.

I think you have some translation issues with the "sci" (usually spelled with a 'ps' because english is dum and is a combination of 5 other languages) sound...unless you mean something else by "phycos"...because I honestly don't know what Procyon Phyis or phycos is otherwise.

But to your comment...not to come across as harsh but the mindset of wanting to move to another planet is gonna be entirely detrimental. Don't get me wrong, it's society's fault for giving, and quite frankly trying to make, you a reason for feeling that way, but that doesn't mean you should. Not to be trite but running from your problems is not the correct solution. I'm sorry that guys have made you feel this way.

One day people will finally not only accept different forms of love. Not as being unusual, just different. It may seem far away, but it's knocking on the doorstep in North America, Japan, and much of Western Europe if you look at the way history runs its course.

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I honestly don't know what Procyon Phyis or phycos is otherwise.

I don't know about phycos but I believe Procyon and Phyis are other users here.

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 8:29PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Procyon and Phyis are two of the people at the center of Yuri Project. You should give them great thanks and respect since they devote a lot of their time and effort getting out the yuri mangas that so many of us love to read. More people should read the credits pages.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Procyon and Phyis are two of the people at the center of Yuri Project.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense than what I said. I've seen them on a bunch of credits pages and since it was always yuri stuff I managed to connect it with Dynasty, lol.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Procyon and Phyis are two of the people at the center of Yuri Project. You should give them great thanks and respect since they devote a lot of their time and effort getting out the yuri mangas that so many of us love to read. More people should read the credits pages.

You are completely right. I just misinterpreted her sentence and thought they were descriptions of people. Thought those names sounded familiar...I actually legitimately thought they were people at first but I just spaced out because the sentence was worded a little..oddly. Ashamed of myself because I am a frequent visitor to YP, and I also even have been starting to look around to see what I can do to assist the site since I have experience with editing these kinds of things.

Of course, while I have the moment, many huge thanks to both them, and everyone involved with providing us content. Even if they don't say it all time, I promise you everyone vastly appreciates everything you all do for us.

EDIT: Credit page? There is none on this one. I always read credit pages. You miss so much in entertainment if you stop preemptively.

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 11:34PM

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

Hmm, idk tbh i kinda like this whole manga hehe

joined Mar 23, 2013

No i dont like it cause the writing is shoddy.

But it's not? It's minimalistic on purpose, there's no need to know about the name of the boyfriend, what he has done wrong, it's irrelevant.

There's no need for details we can all understand that this is the classic, girl gets together with girlfriend(s) so she can get comforted because her guy is being dumb, mean or dense. An extra bonus here because the MC have feelings with the girl who really isn't going to leave her boyfriend.

There isn't a need to know anything else to understand the MC's feeling.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

EDIT: Credit page? There is none on this one. I always read credit pages. You miss so much in entertainment if you stop preemptively.

Check again~

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Well that was depressing.
I have an off topic question : how will you act in front of your friend whom you've confessed to acting like it didn't happened ?

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Well that was depressing.
I have an off topic question : how will you act in front of your friend whom you've confessed to acting like it didn't happened ?

I've never personally confessed to a girl before, but a girl has confessed to me. She was giving me hints as to who she had the hots for one time, and assuming she was straight, I kept guessing guys. Then she said: I never said it was a dude.
"Oh..."
And It's you.
"OHHHHHHH"
The next day, she just acted as if it never happened, and because I saw she got red when I got close to her, I tried not to bring it up either. I just didn't want things to get anymore awkward between us than it already was. :P

joined Nov 29, 2015

Sigh. This is how I feel every time I fall for a straight girl....

I know right

joined Nov 29, 2015

Omg this might be the first time that iv'e read a post about this topic and is reasonable

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Boyfriend-san? ''So, like this and that happened''?

A + writing, would read again

hahaha xD

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

I came to this board hoping to find link to sequel (a happy ending sequel, maybe)....i guess , there's none!

joined Feb 14, 2023

Nahhh this is just nana without the music

To reply you must either login or sign up.