Ooooh I totally am going to go with llamadamadingdong

/sings/ I knew a doctor called llamadama llamadamadingdong
She is the one for me! Llamadama Llamadamadingdong

xD

what song it this? XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp
At first I was like "Oh hey Newp's back!" and then I realized I had already replied to you XD

Lin
Everyone will know of Dr. Llamadamadingdong! Not all will be able to spell it easily but they will know of me haha

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia are you working on an animation right now?

yeah lip sync one, it crashed though and I have to do it all over again -.-
it's really hard to draw faces properly when you see another face underneath, it makes it confusing!! it makes me forget how to draw! it's so annoying, I'm serious ><
I like that cool woman you have in your avatar btw... she's my type ^///^

What program are you using to draw?
And why dont you just get rid of the onion skin? Sometimes it's better without it.
Ughh I hated it when my programs crashed in the middle of drawing something. Maybe it's time for a new computer? :P
After that happened to me twice two things changed that day: 1) I learned to ctrl save every minute. (Now its kinda just automatic)
and 2) I bought parts and built myself a super computer XD (not only for drawing but Im an avid gamer so... yeah. On a gaming hiatus though cause it sucks away too much time)

And hehe she's smoking a pencil. xD

I'm using tvpaint. I can't get rid of the onion skin because I won't see the previous drawing and I'll just face everything wrongly, you know XD
Yeah, I need a new computer, I'm just waiting to get my student grant ;_; nyu nyu And I'll try to save more often!! ><
I smoke waffer rolls so we'd be the perfect couple!! ^-^

joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp
At first I was like "Oh hey Newp's back!" and then I realized I had already replied to you XD

Lin
Everyone will know of Dr. Llamadamadingdong! Not all will be able to spell it easily but they will know of me haha

hey it's easy to spell! Llama dama. ding dong ♪♪ (the bell rings)
^-^

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

xD

what song it this? XD

"Rama Lama Ding Dong" by Ihaveforgottenandamtoolazytolookup xD Pretty sure I got some of the lyrics wrong as well, but I just had to make this comment. The opportunity was too golden to let it go.

@Azai:
Why is it scary?

@Llama:
People would probably just refer to you as Doc Llama for short. xD At least I know most Germans would do that. We tend to shorten long names a lot, lol.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:16PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

xD

what song it this? XD

"Rama Lama Ding Dong" by Ihaveforgottenandamtoolazytolookup xD Pretty sure I got some of the lyrics wrong as well, but I just had to make this comment. The opportunity was too golden to let it go.

@Azai:
Why is it scary?

Ah yes Ihaveforgottenandamtoolazytolookup, I know that band. I relate to them quite a lot.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

/rolls eyes/ Gotta hate people who just don't get the message, that sometimes no actually does mean no. I probably would have punched her as well. u_u Except that I actually wouldn't have, because I'm scared of violence and I probably would have just lay there and yelled at her and hoped she'd stop. xD

I'm a pacifist at heart and don't endorse violence, but you'd be surprised what you're willing to do to someone if you're scared, drunk, and don't know if anyone else will come to help you.

But if a month passes, chances are good your wifey is gonna calm down, right? I mean, I don't think a person could stay this mad for so long, right?

I think she'll settle down. She seems some mixture of wanting to go off on the woman that did it and sullen that she wasn't there with me. Anyway I'll just try to be nice, nobody likes to see their loved ones bruised up and this happened very recently. Also don't say wifey -_- you'll encourage her.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Ah yes Ihaveforgottenandamtoolazytolookup, I know that band. I relate to them quite a lot.

https://youtu.be/KStsPPgeka4

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

xD

what song it this? XD

I have to find out what is this song xD

Lin

Why is it scary?

Because even though I'm studying, I still feel a bit insecure for all the responsibilities. It's scary to know the possibilities of making a mistake.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Shit, that song is actually catchy

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

but you'd be surprised what you're willing to do to someone if you're scared, drunk, and don't know if anyone else will come to help you.

^_^; Reason why I either take Su or my brother or my brother's dog with me whenever I go somewhere, that might land me in some sort of danger. See, the problem with me is, that I'm not technically a pacifist, at least not by choice. I'm just so fucking scared of actually attacking someone or physically hurting someone. It's like a mental block of sorts. One time about 7 years ago, I was beaten up in an alley by some drunk bitch, who was about 20cm smaller than me and all I did was let it happen. I just froze up in fear and did nothing. ^_^ I'm just lucky I've developed a good sense of danger, so I take someone who can defend me with me whenever I think there's about to be some heat.

I think she'll settle down. She seems some mixture of wanting to go off on the woman that did it and sullen that she wasn't there with me. Anyway I'll just try to be nice, nobody likes to see their loved ones bruised up and this happened very recently.

That's true. Hm...not trying to go all out psych now, but maybe you could try reminding her every time the topic comes up, that you've dealt with it and the whole ordeal is over and done with. A lot of people usually let go when they understand they're digging up things, that have been buried long ago. However, depending on how mad she actually is, it might take some time for her to really do understand, that there's nothing to gain from getting involved anymore. AndthisiswhereI'llstop. xD

Also don't say wifey -_- you'll encourage her.

Sorry, force of habit. I'll try to remember that. :-)

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:31PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I need a theme song like this XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You should just claim this one. It's pretty catchy like Newp mentioned.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You should just claim this one. It's pretty catchy like Newp mentioned.

Hahaha okay this is Dr. Llamadamadingdongs theme song

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh gosh this program doesn't load the sound -.-
I wanna kill it...
okay it loaded it and crashed right afterward -.-

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:43PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think I'm gonna get addicted to this ramalamadingdong song now XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I wanna kill it...
okay it loaded it and crashed right afterward -.-

That sucks a lot. Is it possible that the program is too heavy for your computer that's why it crashes a lot? o.o

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Bought new pairs of shoes today but I forgot to buy new socks. Sucks to be meeee =_=

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I wanna kill it...

Do it. With fire.
Like this

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

^_^; Reason why I either take Su or my brother or my brother's dog with me whenever I go somewhere, that might land me in some sort of danger. See, the problem with me is, that I'm not technically a pacifist, at least not by choice. I'm just so fucking scared of actually attacking someone or physically hurting someone. It's like a mental block of sorts. One time about 7 years ago, I was beaten up in an alley by some drunk bitch, who was about 20cm smaller than me and all I did was let it happen. I just froze up in fear and did nothing. ^_^ I'm just lucky I've developed a good sense of danger, so I take someone who can defend me with me whenever I think there's about to be some heat.

20cm shorter than you? Just pick her up and set her down like a baby :P (my girlfriend would be so mad if I said this in front of her... I'm almost 20cm taller than her hahaha shorty). Well I'm glad you seem to be fine now ^^

... not trying to go all out psych now, but maybe you could try reminding her every time the topic comes up, that you've dealt with it and the whole ordeal is over and done with.

This is good advice, thanks :)

Also don't say wifey -_- you'll encourage her.

Sorry, force of habit. I'll try to remember that. :-)

Haha it's okay. I know I'm pretty much all but resigned to a big fat gay wedding, but I'd like to draw things out a little if I can help it. I saw you talking about your conversation with Su before; is marriage something you've talked about doing? Can you two get married in Germany if you want to? I'm not familiar with your laws.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 5:02PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Bought new pairs of shoes today but I forgot to buy new socks. Sucks to be meeee =_=

You need new socks for new shoes? Please explain lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah I was confused too lol, are these special shoes that require special socks?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah I was confused too lol, are these special shoes that require special socks?

Nope, I just need a regular sneakers socks. Just that I tend to buy new socks every time I buy new pairs of shoes. And I just completely forgot about the socks coz I was in a bit of a rush today. Ugh =_=

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 5:03PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Nope, I just need a regular sneakers socks. Just that I tend to buy new socks every time I buy new pairs of shoes. And I just completely forgot about the socks coz I was in a bit of a rush today. Ugh =_=

Oh I guess I've never done that, but I have way too many pairs of socks so I should probably not buy anymore just yet hahaha

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

That only seems disappointing if you buy a new pair of shoes every 2 years or something lol. Otherwise you should have plenty of socks already :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.