Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nothing to see here.

Too late, I saw. xD Just curious: what in the world happen to make your gf that mad? o_o

You peeker you! I was at a bachelorette party (without her) Saturday night and we were all smashed and trying to find our hotel rooms to get some sleep. The third person in the room I was in went to a different room for some reason, and the woman left with me came into my bed and was ya know... being aggressively inappropriate... I told her to stop and fuck off and it got to the point where I punched her in the face and left (anyway, that's why we were talking about the seeing a doctor and my swollen hand problems). But next month my girlfriend and I are supposed to attend the wedding together, and she's just raging about the whole situation right now. I think she'll settle down once she gets it out of her system. I think... I hope.

LOL. Hold on the kanojo, tofu-san! my professor of anesthesiology made that cake for us in a class about sedation We are hiding absolutely nothing. xD

Lol well at least you got cake that day. The kanojo is small, fast, and much stronger than she looks, so holding onto her is easier said than done.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:28PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai, this is out of the blue, but was it you or Llama, who worked in a hospital? I always forget which one of you it was. >_<

That's me. I'm an intern and I can't wait to graduate already.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

hahaha
dofudofu
your girlfriend seems really funny ^-^''

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai, this is out of the blue, but was it you or Llama, who worked in a hospital? I always forget which one of you it was. >_<

I don't think anyone wants me to work at a hospital right now, I would have no clue what to do and would most likely just BS it lol

So I started downloading the video of a guy falling through the ceiling of one of our pharmacys.. It's been like 3 hours and it's only on 16%.. I'm hoping it gets done before I have to leave haha

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:39PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I don't think anyone wants me to work at a hospital right now, I would have no clue what to do and would most likely just BS it lol

"DOCTOR LLAMA, WE HAVE A PATIENT WHO FELL AND HIT THEIR HEAD AFTER READING TOO MUCH YURI GOODNESS. WHAT DO WE DO?"

GraciousLlama: "Ooooo~ which ones? :D "

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:43PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

"DOCTOR LLAMA, WE HAVE A PATIENT WHO FELL AND HIT THEIR HEAD AFTER READING TOO MUCH YURI GOODNESS. WHAT DO WE DO?"

Hahahahaha that sounds about right! XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

hahaha
dofudofu

She is :) She likes long discussions about gender equality and yeast vs. cake donuts.

joined Mar 8, 2014

ahahahahah, well if I worked at a hospital I'd probably faint and I'd probably end up being a patient in the psychiatric ward most of the time

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

GraciousLlama: prescribes reading yuri in bed to remove the possibility of falling

joined Mar 8, 2014

hahaha
dofudofu

She is :) She likes long discussions about gender equality and yeast vs. cake donuts.

'-' what...?
is your girlfriend really interested in food? XD
well you seem to know a lot about bechamel so I'm not that surprised ^-^''
I don't like those talks about gender equality though >.>

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama: prescribes reading yuri in bed to remove the possibility of falling

Patient evolved with nose bleed
Doctor Llama diagnoses lewd yuri overdose.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:58PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You guys, I would make the best doctor ever! Now who wants to be my first patient? that wasn't supposed to be sexual but I guess it could be, I would be a different kind of doctor though

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

hahaha
dofudofu

'-' what...?
is your girlfriend really interested in food? XD
well you seem to know a lot about bechamel so I'm not that surprised ^-^''
I don't like those talks about gender equality though >.>

I think she's very interested in eating food, not so much in making it lol. I was joking around about talking about gender equality and donuts, but she is a very well-read individual that pays a lot of attention to politics and current events. I can only keep up to a certain point before I send her to her parents (both are like her in that respect) and her sister (close friend of mine) and I go watch anime ... lol kids' table even when I'm almost 30.

joined Mar 8, 2014

You guys, I would make the best doctor ever! Now who wants to be my first patient? that wasn't supposed to be sexual but I guess it could be, I would be a different kind of doctor though

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! not sexual though please XD
So doctor Llama I have a very weird feeling in my stomach; it feels as though I've been yawning a lot or like I really need to yawn, what do I doooooooooo?

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:59PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Faylicia are you working on an animation right now?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yuri-llama-sensei? Dr. Yuri Llama?

joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah lip sync one, it crashed though and I have to do it all over again -.-
it's really hard to draw faces properly when you see another face underneath, it makes it confusing!! it makes me forget how to draw! it's so annoying, I'm serious ><
also I messed up the frames and I don't know how to fix them... >.>
I like that cool woman you have in your avatar btw... she's my type ^///^

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:03PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Dr. Lluri :P

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
Ummm...I recommend reading more yuri, it's like a cure all pill :D

dofudofu
Yuri-llama-sensei :D

Newp
I totally thought you were someone else because your picture changed XD

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:04PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dr. Lilillama... Lillyllama... llamadamadingdong.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You peeker you! I was at a bachelorette party (without her) Saturday night and we were all smashed and trying to find our hotel rooms to get some sleep. The third person in the room I was in went to a different room for some reason, and the woman left with me came into my bed and was ya know... being aggressively inappropriate... I told her to stop and fuck off and it got to the point where I punched her in the face and left (anyway, that's why we were talking about the seeing a doctor and my swollen hand problems). But next month my girlfriend and I are supposed to attend the wedding together, and she's just raging about the whole situation right now. I think she'll settle down once she gets it out of her system. I think... I hope.

/rolls eyes/ Gotta hate people who just don't get the message, that sometimes no actually does mean no. I probably would have punched her as well. u_u Except that I actually wouldn't have, because I'm scared of violence and I probably would have just lay there and yelled at her and hoped she'd stop. xD But if a month passes, chances are good your wifey is gonna calm down, right? I mean, I don't think a person could stay this mad for so long, right?

@Azai:

I see! How long do you have left until you graduate? Sorry if that already came up sometime. I tend to forget things. >_<

Doctor Llama...even the name sounds so awesome that I'd sign up for an appointment right away. xD
Yuri-Llama-sensei is even more awesome though! Lol.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:07PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Ooooh I totally am going to go with llamadamadingdong

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

yeah lip sync one, it crashed though and I have to do it all over again -.-
it's really hard to draw faces properly when you see another face underneath, it makes it confusing!! it makes me forget how to draw! it's so annoying, I'm serious ><
I like that cool woman you have in your avatar btw... she's my type ^///^

What program are you using to draw?
And why dont you just get rid of the onion skin? Sometimes it's better without it.
Ughh I hated it when my programs crashed in the middle of drawing something. Maybe it's time for a new computer? :P
After that happened to me twice two things changed that day: 1) I learned to ctrl save every minute. (Now its kinda just automatic)
and 2) I bought parts and built myself a super computer XD (not only for drawing but Im an avid gamer so... yeah. On a gaming hiatus though cause it sucks away too much time)

And hehe she's smoking a pencil. xD

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:09PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/sings/ I knew a doctor called llamadama llamadamadingdong
She is the one for me! Llamadama Llamadamadingdong

xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lmao. That's just awesome.

Lin
I have 6 months left! it's a bit scary tho (>.<)

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 4:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.