Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

To everyone who's still worried about her, this was the first conversation, that we had when I went to visit her today:

Me: /opens door to her room/ Hey there, Dar-
Su: GET. ME. OUT OF HERE!
Me: I...don't think I have the authority to do that.
Su: How about fake wedding bands? If you're my wife, you could be able to get me back home.
Me: But we weren't married when you got here. e_o
Su: So? Shotgun weddings. They happen. u_u
Me: They'd ask for the papers, too.
Su: Find someone to fake them then.
Me: -_- You're being ridiculous.
Su: I know! But I miss you and Jacky and even your nutjub of a cat. I wanna go home! DX

Trust me, she's fine. If she has the energy to whine like a little kid, she's feeling perfectly okay. xD

Hahaha that was hilarious xD
Glad to know she's doing fine :)

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And aw its nice that youre thinking whats best for the dog though. I know a lot of people who insist on having big dogs even though they live in a tiny apartment. Its understable if theyre able to take them out often (especially a husky because theyve got so much god damn energy).. but if theyre not able to, it would basically be torture for the dog :/ . My house isnt all that big either but I take her out for an hour walk 3 times a day.

We actually also take our little bulldog out 3 (or sometimes 4) times a day, but only for about 20 minutes or half an hour. She just has a pretty fast digestion, that's why she needs to get out a little more often. xD She's not big on running around or playing though. One time, we went to the park with her and that one labrador puppy worked her so bad that she ended up sleeping for 12 hours right after we got home. She was so spent. xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

How's Su? If possible, can you tell her that I actually tried dark honey/pepper tomatoes? And that I'm still Team Salty Tomatoes all the way. Too bad I'm not her long lost twin xD.

Oh, she's not gonna like that. xD To be honest, I tried honey-pepper tomatoes as well and...no, thank you. I actually had to keep myself from spitting them out. xD

I spit a part of it... (But Su doesn't need to know this xD)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

How's Su? If possible, can you tell her that I actually tried dark honey/pepper tomatoes? And that I'm still Team Salty Tomatoes all the way. Too bad I'm not her long lost twin xD.

Oh, she's not gonna like that. xD To be honest, I tried honey-pepper tomatoes as well and...no, thank you. I actually had to keep myself from spitting them out. xD

tomatoes are best with feta >.>

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yes I love them with feta ^.^

joined Mar 8, 2014

yesss! Team Feta has been born!
btw, send me energizing songs if you know any ^-^

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 12:24PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

yesss! Team Feta has been born!

Yessss hahahaha

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Don't worry, I won't tell. xD Sometimes I really do ask myself how she can eat some of the things she does. Like honey-pepper tomatoes, pickles with nutella, coffee with banana juice and, and this is what always makes me want to vomit even thinking about it, raw mussels. /cringes/ One time we went to the fish market and she got a handful of them. I thought she was gonna take them home and actually cook or grill them, but nope. She just cracked the shell open and ate them as a snack. Cold. Raw. Without any spices whatsoever. I actually just got goosebumps remembering that, and not the good kind. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Don't worry, I won't tell. xD Sometimes I really do ask myself how she can eat some of the things she does. Like honey-pepper tomatoes, pickles with nutella, coffee with banana juice and, and this is what always makes me want to vomit even thinking about it, raw mussels. /cringes/ One time we went to the fish market and she got a handful of them. I thought she was gonna take them home and actually cook or grill them, but nope. She just cracked the shell open and ate them as a snack. Cold. Raw. Without any spices whatsoever. I actually just got goosebumps remembering that, and not the good kind. xD

O_O mussel sashimi... >.> are they safe to eat raw?
pickes with nutella sounds absolutely disgusting...
that being said you seem to have very contrasting tastes for food XD But apparently Suzuma said she really likes whatever you cook so I guess you are fine ahahahaha, is it the power of love? ^-^

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ hissing at coffe with banana juice / OMG, and she complained about bull coffee!!
Lmao. I can't pick what is worse in that... Exotic list of foods. (Still hissing at coffee with banana juice though)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365

But u forget abt mvl
She could think kittokatto is her honey bee, and do lewd thingy with her while u r busy with us..

Naaah. I doubt mlv has the nerve to do that xD

Uh ohhhh... nc... but u dont know her that good to become certain abt that..

Unlike you, i'm loyal to only one person. I don't go after someone's else wife. I rather become a monk than cheat. You are so mean.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I have never tried banana juice but chocolate with banana is really good so would coffee really be that bad?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

hissing at coffe with banana juice / OMG, and she complained about bull coffee!!

I know right? I mean, compared to the abominations she tends to come up with, bull coffee almost sounds perfectly normal. xD

O_O mussel sashimi... >.> are they safe to eat raw?

Apparently, since it's one of her favorite "snacks" and she's having that stuff at least once a week. xD

pickes with nutella sounds absolutely disgusting...

I never tried it, but then again: I actually really don't want to, either. xD

that being said you seem to have very contrasting tastes for food XD

Food's not the only thing, we actually contrast a lot in general. There's a whole lot of things we don't have in common, but I still believe that's why we just work so well together. Opposites attract, they say. Guess there's some truth to it. ^_^

But apparently Suzuma said she really likes whatever you cook so I guess you are fine ahahahaha, is it the power of love? ^-^

You are just a hopeless romantic. xD The truth is a bit less of Romeo and Juliet. :-) Su's just not a picky eater. That's pretty much it. xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I have never tried banana juice but chocolate with banana is really good so would coffee really be that bad?

Hint: coffee tastes nothing like chocolate. xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wait wait... coffee with banana juice??

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
Azai was dumped.. And new couple was born. I recall Kitllama thing.. but since Newp cant accept this, there will be a squel..

Hahaha. Maybe time to switch spouse. Oh poor Newp and Azai. The divorce rate is too high. I cannot blame Newp. I still miss my Honey Bee since she left me for that person.

Excuse me.. You are dumped bcoz u hv too many honey bees..

No i didn't. I didn't look careful and mistook a stranger to be my Honey Bee.

No glasses issue, plz.. rolling eyes..

That person was a fraud, a stranger trying to break my Honey Bee and I apart. Honey Bee believed that fraud. I was so sad. I cried for many nights.

And yr honey bee can be anyone among the honey bees.

No. There are millions of bees but there is one special bees among them for me. That is why i'm missing my Honey Bee and have not found someone new. No bee can replace my special bee.

Did you know that the honey bee population is dying away? You gotta hold on tightly to yours!

Newp my bee is really cruel to me. She hates me every day i think. She seduces and chases others in front of me non stop. However, i love her too much to dump her to the hungry wolves.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I know buuuut! coffee doesn't taste suuuuper different from cocoa powder... I mean cocoa powder is much sweeter but still they have that nutty flavor, I don't know >< I like coffee flavored truffles and things like that and I think a chocolate truffle with coffee and banana flavors wouldn't be that bad...? I don't know, I might try it, milkshake with coffee and banana or something ^-^. At some point I drank coffee with only milk but I still don't like coffee...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I know buuuut! coffee doesn't taste suuuuper different from cocoa powder... I mean cocoa powder is much sweeter but still they have that nutty flavor, I don't know >< I like coffee flavored truffles and things like that and I think a chocolate truffle with coffee and banana flavors wouldn't be that bad...? I don't know, I might try it, milkshake with coffee and banana or something ^-^. At some point I drank coffee with only milk but I still don't like coffee...

I personally don't think coffee tastes like cocoa powder lol, but it could be different everywhere. I just don't think I would like coffee with banana lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Banana coffee doesn't sound too bad, I might try it. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Hi guys, some of you read FF, right? You would have known about the hiatus thing. I kind of want to hear you guys' opinion about it.

A post from Halmoni's tumblr,
wow some of the top comments on comico about Ssamba’s hiatus are so disgusting

“You shouldn’t have put out a hiatus notice for only 2 weeks then”
“For webtoon artists, drawing manhwa is like their office job. If you worked at the office, you wouldn’t be able to take breaks whenever you wanted to, right? If you don’t think this is true, you’ve probably never worked”
“You should have said it was extended in the first place…now I waited for nothing”

Personally, I think the hiatus is really understandable since it's related to health issues. This is unavoidable and unpredictable.

Tell me your opinions, guys, as I'm somewhat being convinced that Ssamba deserves to be blamed.

You might see that there were some readers who were even countdowning when waiting for this week new chapter. Some showed disappointments and some went into depressions afterward. There may be people out there, for instance these owners of the above comments, who seem to love FF so much to the point where this surprise attack might have hurt them badly that they found it unacceptable. We don't know what those people were doing while waiting for this week chapter, and how much they were looking forward to this week update. Should we blame Ssamba for this since they could really possibly inform readers about the extended hiatus at least a few days before the promising released date, no?

Am I bringing up something which is off you guys' topic? If so, just ignore it. :D I have been really busy these days. I only read the first like 15 pages of this thread, and got to have a bit glance over some few pages. Incredibly, It seems like some of you have been through lovey-dovey relationships, polygamy, confessions, rejections, heart breaking, reunions, affairs; someone is flirting with someone's else wifey, etc. What the lives! XD

I have to go back to work on my school assignments again. See guys. Have a nice day!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Maybe your coffee is different from ours. In Germany, cocoa and coffee are like black and white. xD I actually like to have chocolate pudding with banana sauce once in a while, but I could never imagine that in coffee.

Wait wait... coffee with banana juice??

Uh huh. It's one of her bored creations. Sometimes they're pretty good, sometimes stuff like banana coffe and "Salty Tom" (aka eating toast with strawberry jam and salt) happens and it makes me ask myself if she was a pig in one of her former lives. xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hi guys, some of you read FF, right? You would have known about the hiatus thing. I kind of want to hear you guys' opinion about it.

“For webtoon artists, drawing manhwa is like their office job. If you worked at the office, you wouldn’t be able to take breaks whenever you wanted to, right? If you don’t think this is true, you’ve probably never worked”
“You should have said it was extended in the first place…now I waited for nothing”

Personally, I think the hiatus is really understandable since it's related to health issues. This is unavoidable and unpredictable.

Tell me your opinions, guys, as I'm somewhat being convinced that Ssamba deserves to be blamed.

You might see that there were some readers who were even countdowning when waiting for this week new chapter. Some showed disappointments and some went into depressions afterward. There may be people out there, for instance these owners of the above comments, who seem to love FF so much to the point where this surprise attack might have hurt them badly that they found it unacceptable. We don't know what those people were doing while waiting for this week chapter, and how much they were looking forward to this week update. Should we blame Ssamba for this since they could really possibly inform readers about the extended hiatus at least a few days before the promising released date, no?

One of the simplest rules of life is this: shit happens. It's okay to be disappointed when you expected something and, for whatever reason, didn't get it. However, it's not Ssamba's fault if some people decided to be fanatic about her work and then start foaming at the mouth when she extends the hiatus. If she didn't give an advance notice, she probably had her reasons. I think it's actually pretty inconsiderate, that people seem to forget FF is actually being created by a human. A human, who has apparently fallen so sick, that she needs more than 2 weeks, which already is pretty long, to rest and recover. Whatever she's suffering from is apparently serious and I think people should rather focus on wishing her the best and motivating her to get better rather than being assholes and basically going "We don't care about your health, now where's the next chapter?" Then again, that's just me. /shrugs/

There's also the possibility here, that some sort of chronic ailment might be involved. Some sort of sickness she's been having for a long time now and it maybe just showed itself a little more than usual. And when she actually wanted to get back to work, it suddenly got worse, which was the reason for the unexpected hiatius extension. When people don't personally know anybody like that - you know, people that suffer from things, that just don't heal - they tend to forget stuff like this even exists. That things like that are very real and they tend to strike unexpectedly and hard. Who can tell us for sure that Ssamba is a perfectly healthy woman? She's the only one who could really tell us and maybe she hasn't said anything, because it actually isn't anybody's business, really. Just some added 2 cents there.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 1:22PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

sia ue

I think one author has the right to put something on hiatus for as long as they want, for whatever reason they have (health issues or not). The creation process is complex, demands a lot from one person and belongs to said person. If someones creates something and can't keep it for now or decide to quit, that's their call. Fans have to deal with it. If the author didn't warn about the extended hiatus, one could simply infer they had a pretty good reason to do so. It's about understanding that other humans have problems in life too. And that sometimes (probably most times) an author is publishing something not really for the fans, but for the act of creating something per si.

So, nope. I can't think of a single reason to blame Ssamba. If the author is sick, I hope they get better soon. If the author is using this as an excuse, that's okay. They probably have a good reason to do so. FF is a good story and I hope the hiatus doesn't last long. But Ssamba is the one who came up wth that story, and only for that fact I'm already thankful.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 1:37PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I believe those people never waited years for a continuation of a book. I don't think that Ssamba should be blamed for this. It's not like she wanted to be sick. She probably thought that 2 weeks is all it takes for her to get better, but she was wrong and the illness is more severe than she thought. She then had to extend the hiatus. I think a lot of people forget that she is only human and not a machine. Even machines can suffer from a malfunction; computers need to be cooled down when it's overheating.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

On a side note, do you guys know that song called "Bang Bang" by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj? I just watched a lyrics video of it and suddenly realized they sing "bang bang into the room!" in the chorus. xD I always heard "bang bang into the womb" and I just thought "Wow, now that's a little bit graphic, isn't it?" Goodness. I'm actually relieved right now. xD Even though "into the room" doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 1:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.