Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

Well the relationship developed fast. I left when it's mvl x Rainy and now it's mvl x Rainy x Thiaguinho-sama and Thiaguinho-sama is the eternal bottom? o.o...

Stay here a few minutes/hours, and mvl gonna make u her honey bee number three.. She is collecting victims..

Oh wow...Is she aiming for a foursome? Oh wait, or is she collecting her 7 waifus? xD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian

Well the relationship developed fast. I left when it's mvl x Rainy and now it's mvl x Rainy x Thiaguinho-sama and Thiaguinho-sama is the eternal bottom? o.o...

Stay here a few minutes/hours, and mvl gonna make u her honey bee number three.. She is collecting victims..

Oh wow...Is she aiming for a foursome? Oh wait, or is she collecting her 7 waifus? xD

Nah i think i'm through with love. It's too troublesome and has caused my little heart too much stress. I'm going to retire from it for at least a couple of years.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian

mvl aims for bunches..
She already has 7 pinky .. blah.. blah.. and then she aims for us.. xd

Nope. You were my only one. I am retired from love now. It is too stressful.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Mvl, I am shocked. (°ロ°) I would've never thought you'd be that kind of person. shakes head
Be careful now though. Some exes partner up to take their revenge. o.o

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl, I am shocked. (°ロ°) I would've never thought you'd be that kind of person. shakes head

Haha. I have left some private details. Those i have buried them under the deep sea. I only mentioned a little detail.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wait. Which part does this refer to?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

It's freaking silent here..

Btw cat lovers, do cats hate cucumber that much? Why?
Some ppl even bothered to take score between cat vs cucumber..
cat.v.s.cucumber This is hilarious!! ;D

Lmao, Rainy. You made me remember the kicked cucumber incident.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just triied. Reeba doesn't seem to like cucumber as well, but it's not like she absolutely hates it either. She's just...not interested. o.o.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What's the kicked cucumber incident? o.0

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

One day my friends came to the conclusion I have a cat personality - basically because of my jump reflexes and lazy/grumpy mood. They would just tease me about that until they stumbled upon that cat x cucumber video and had the brilliant idea to test that on me...

So there I was washing the dishes after diner with them when suddenly someone calls me and I turn back. Just to see a fucking (weird) green thing on the floor. That I decided to kick immediately. So I sent that cucumber flying across the kitchen. Since that day, my friends tag me in pretty much any cat video (-.-;).

joined Jan 13, 2016

Su

Just triied. Reeba doesn't seem to like cucumber as well, but it's not like she absolutely hates it either. She's just...not interested. o.o.

Lols you tried it right after..
Then she added another score for cat..

My cat was around 12 years old, and I once checked her teeth. I was so surprised that she didnt had any teeth left.. I proved mamals dont grew teeth many times.. ^kids experiments

Haha. I have left some private details. Those i have buried them under the deep sea. I only mentioned a little detail.

And mvl grows even more cruel..

I am cruel? What did i do?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Thug cat

My friends also tagged me in this one. But I confess, this cat is my spirit animal (at least when I'm in bitch mode).

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 10:21AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Rain365 are you going to tell me why i am cruel?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

My friends also tagged me in this one. But I confess, this cat is my spirit animal (at least when I'm in bitch mode).

Lolz.. the cat is so uncooperative.. xD i imagine how Suu tried cucumber to Reeba.
Maybe the little fellow felt that she is too old to play with cucumber.. ;D

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Rainy123Abcyyrfhjjk you definitely are ignoring me.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

One day my friends came to the conclusion I have a cat personality - basically because of my jump reflexes and lazy/grumpy mood. They would just tease me about that until they stumbled upon that cat x cucumber video and had the brilliant idea to test that on me...

So there I was washing the dishes after diner with them when suddenly someone calls me and I turn back. Just to see a fucking (weird) green thing on the floor. That I decided to kick immediately. So I sent that cucumber flying across the kitchen. Since that day, my friends tag me in pretty much any cat video (-.-;).

X'D That is hilarious. But I think it's not really something to do with the cucumber, but just with the fact that there's suddenly something there, which wasn't there before. ^^ I heard cats just get very scared when something in their environment changes without them having noticed it. It makes them feel insecure.

Just tried it again on Reeba. She called her slave (aka the dog) and got rid of the problem. --.- Well. No cucumber salad for dinner, I guess.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai
Lolz... And u add a score to cucumber
Too bad, u didnt mention that u jumped and directly kicked the cucumber.. xD

Lol. I don't even remember exactly what I did, I just felt my heart skip a beat and sent that cucumber above and beyond. xD

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 10:20AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Just tried it again on Reeba. She called her slave (aka the dog) and got rid of the problem. --.- Well. No cucumber salad for dinner, I guess.

hahaha, how did she call the dog? XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Uppsss didnt mean to...
There.. there.. ;* i cant win without my supporter. What can i do?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What did you expect when you broke her heart like that, you player you? ;D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lolzz... what's this.. u sacrificed the only cucumber u have?
Man... ^right hand on forehead..

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 10:23AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

She meowed. -.-; Reeba is usually a pretty silent little queen, but whenever she calls, her trusty slave Jacky (aka my poor, innocent little bulldog) comes running like a good little lap dog to fulfill her cruel stepmother's wishes. (Reeba kinda raised Jacky ever since she was a puppy. Or more like she's enslaved her ever since she was a baby. She's the devil. The devil, I'm telling ya. But then again, she's Lin's cat. I shouldn't be surprised, really.)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

And Whose is Jacky?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lolzz... what's this.. u sacrificed the only cucumber u have?
Man... ^right hand on forehead..

shrugs I have to go grocery shopping in a few minutes anyway, so I can just buy a new one. XD I think I won't though. I feel more like having tomato salad tonight. o.o

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

She meowed. -.-; Reeba is usually a pretty silent little queen, but whenever she calls, her trusty slave Jacky (aka my poor, innocent little bulldog) comes running like a good little lap dog to fulfill her cruel stepmother's wishes. (Reeba kinda raised Jacky ever since she was a puppy. Or more like she's enslaved her ever since she was a baby. She's the devil. The devil, I'm telling ya. But then again, she's Lin's cat. I shouldn't be surprised, really.)

ahahahahaha, that's so funny ^-^ She sounds like an evil witch's cat you see in those cartoons ahahaha XD
tomato salad? don't you put cucumbers in that too?

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 10:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.