Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Apr 6, 2016

queerturtle

And with Nami's "let's sleep together" attitude towards seju, i would like to think it's both of want and also just her indirect way of saying "i may not be sumin but hopefully i can mend your broken feelings". I just thought of it based on her expression when she asked seju if she really dislikes her. By the way I'm not into team blue or any ships. ;)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Helianthus

i agree. this is why i don't (hope to) see Nammi being an antagonist in the story. she seems to have it together than most of the cast and is capable of pushing a lot of buttons. she is very much sarcastic and blunt about everything and that really makes her a unique character.

however i do question how good of a friend she is to Sumin since she flirts with her girls (asking for Sungji's number, pestering Seju and suggesting they should sleep together). i kind of think she was just messing with Sungji but then again both her and Sumin are kind of like players so yeah lol, Nammi moreso than Sumin i'd say, seeing how casual she is about it. i don't mind her not being "loyal" to Sumin that much but some people keep on insisting she's the best bro ever and that seems rather out-of-the-blue for me.

well, I think she's still a good friend :) I don't think Sumin would be her friend if she wasn't
you know, flirting with Sungji, if Sungji didn't ignore her comments Nami would probably tell Sumin :) and Sumin knows that I think. But I don't think Nami should be characterized as loyal either but weeell~ she's fairly loyal :) well, we'll see, who knows why she lied to Sumin (probably anyway)

joined Aug 31, 2014

Helianthus

I'm not into team blue or any ships. ;)

yeah i can tell from the way you talk. and most of the things Nammi has done so far can be interpreted in different ways, which is why i don't want to form any concrete opinion on her and her actions yet, since she is sending out so many mixed signals haha. i just find it annoying that some seem to think the story and characters are completely black and white. besides most likely Sungji hardly anyone in this story is purely "white".

Faylicia

yeah. she must be a pretty decent friend if someone like Sumin considers her a friend. i am very curious to know what motivates her to do these thing canonically.

joined Apr 6, 2016

queerturtle

Well seriously im not into team blue or anything.haha it's just that nami's character is so playful haha and i agree with you about sungji. I think the author would like her to be shallow at first just to give lighter side on sumin and seju's "relationship" if her character is deep from the very beginning maybe we wont be able to handle the drama of this manhwa lol

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Love how Nami straight up told Sumin that she slept with her ex girlfriend. But I can't imagine them sleeping together after Seju's breakdown. The fact still doesn't change that they messing around though. And Apparently, Blue came out to the public about her sexual orientation and named Seju as her "passionate love"... Lol that's either the most dumbest, boldest, or most romantic thing she could have done so far.

Oh and yup, something tells me, it won't be long until Sumin realizes what she had until it's gone.

joined Apr 6, 2016

Nami pushing sumin and seju and hopefully a much anticipated confrontation will happen. Also, we must not forget how it will affect sumin and sungji's relationship and also im guessing that seju's brother will still be part of the picture.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Nami pushing sumin and seju and hopefully a much anticipated confrontation will happen. Also, we must not forget how it will affect sumin and sungji's relationship and also im guessing that seju's brother will still be part of the picture.

I think Sungji will make the step and confront them herself this time! she must!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I am solidly Team Pink so add me to the roster. I advocate that she is the (not so secret) center of the story. ^^

Oh my god, come to our other community (where we discuss off-topic things xD). Newp and KittoKatto, I'm doing a better job than you, guys. Team Pink may sink, but we sink together lol

Azai
I'll let this slide. Since it's your ship's time to shine but still, you'll all go sink. XD
And take note, we are not trying to recruit anyone to jump aboard our ship. We are not that desperate loooooool XD

TEAMBLONDE IS ENDGAME!

**Note to all: you might see this as annoying reaction but I'm only teasing azai. As some of you may already know, we have an OT thread link somewhere here and if you just go visit that, you'll see that we're all close there and this is just a form of teasing.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm a little confused with what some say, but why exactly will Team Pink sink? Didn't we kind of agree that Team Pink would be those who wanted Seju happy while Seju x Sumin would be Team Rose Pink? So unless Seju dies or don't have a happy ending I don't know how it can sink, not to mention that since Team Pink only care about Seju, that means Team Blode is not an enemy, so both Team Pink and Blonde can win without problem...

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm a little confused with what some say, but why exactly will Team Pink sink? Didn't we kind of agree that Team Pink would be those who wanted Seju happy while Seju x Sumin would be Team Rose Pink? So unless Seju dies or don't have a happy ending I don't know how it can sink, not to mention that since Team Pink only care about Seju, that means Team Blode is not an enemy, so both Team Pink and Blonde can win without problem...

It's already kind of a habit that they call Seju×Sumin as TeamPink. Less confusing witj all the name & stuffs. But some are new here, probably ?? Soo I guess that explains why they don't know about the naming we made before they got here.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:08AM

joined Apr 7, 2016

Remember the guy with glasses from last chapter? Maybe he's a paparazzi or a friend of Nami.

As I start reading WDTFS, I am on Team Blonde, but as I see the unraveling of Seju's personality and character development, I may jump the on the other ship.

Woho!!!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Right, I know I'm pretty much captain of the Pink Ship and I love Seju and I just wanna cuddle her and make it all better for her, but after reading this chapter, all I really have to say is this:

F I N A L L Y !

Finally, after such a long time of suffering silently on her own, she finally broke down, let the dam break and allowed some of that tension to leave her system. Gosh. I actually felt relieved reading that. Crying is a remedy and the fact that we finally saw Seju cry might be an indicator that this might be where her healing story begins. Either that or Team Gaji will make her suffer even more, break her even worse. By that point, I honestly don't know anymore. I mean, last time I came here, saying that Nami and Seju in bed probably won't happen anytime soon and now look what happened literally in the next chapter. XD I'm giving up on trying to predict what's gonna happen next. For now, I'm just really happy with this chapter and I'll be more or less patiently waiting for the next one. ^^

I'm really curious about Sumin's reaction next chapter, if she'll have one at all. I mean, it's Sumin after all. With her, you just never know. o.o Can't wait for next week!

Just had a thought: do you think my lack of talent for predicting stuff might make me a bad ship captain? We'll probably sink like the Titanic this way, lol-
"Don't worry, I can smell icebergs a mile away! :D"
ship hits giant iceberg literally a minute later X'D

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 6:02AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm wondering if Nammi was the one who let out the scandal to the press on purpose or were they just caught off guard by that glasses guy. Also I'm curious about Sumin's reaction. From the last panel zooming her hands, I think she was kind of shocked or surprise judging from how Team gaji drew that panel. But maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Just for fun, I predict next chapter to be a flashback. Maybe about Seju and the bartender.

Suzuma
If that's the case, then I guess we should put on our life vest. just in case xD

yellowbathduck
996694_445448122332455_6127375033369210371_n
joined Jan 7, 2016

Anyone else starting to dislike Sumin after this ch or maybe even resent her for her complete disregard for Seju?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Anyone else starting to dislike Sumin after this ch or maybe even resent her for her complete disregard for Seju?

Naaaah. I don't think so. Sumin's aware how Seju despises Nammi. So hearing from Nammi that she had sex with Seju would be an impossible event to happen. And you really can't blame Sumin for not believing Nammi, not until she saw the news on her fone anyways.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:03AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

To be honest I started disliking her way back than this chapter. Not that I dislike her, she's just my least fav out of the three

joined Sep 15, 2015

Seju is still bottom even with Nammi
I thought Seju's gonna be top and fuck the shit out of Nammi
XD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

XD

LOL dying... well it would probably be hard for her to top Nami since she in love with Sumin.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 12:27PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

XD

LOL dying... well it would probably be hard for her to top Nami since she in love with Sumin.

Yea, maybe. But cmon. Seju on top of Nammi is still hot for me to imagine. Ugh. I'm hopelessly believing that somewhere, somehow in the series, that will happen.

joined Mar 8, 2014

XD

Yea, maybe. But cmon. Seju on top of Nammi is still hot for me to imagine. Ugh. I'm hopelessly believing that somewhere, somehow in the series, that will happen.

maybe if Seju falls for Nami? But will she? XD I doubt it :P

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

it would probably be hard for her to top Nami since she in love with Sumin.

^This and also Nami looks more top than Seju

maybe if Seju falls for Nami? But will she? XD I doubt it :P

There is always forced liking though lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

XD

Thought before we established that this was bound to happen but we just really wanted Seju to at least sit on her face lol.

Was a great chapter. I have to find an excuse to use that dentist line.

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

The usual link to Wdtfs in korean on Lezhin isn't working currently. Is anyone having the same problem??

joined Sep 15, 2015

The usual link to Wdtfs in korean on Lezhin isn't working currently. Is anyone having the same problem??

Works fine with me. Jk. It doesn't.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 3:34PM

joined Mar 18, 2015

is there any other translation on chapter 48 that is not from facebook?

To reply you must either login or sign up.