Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Will translate in a few hours when Im out of bed :)

MARRY ME! (OAO)
.... Don't let Lin see this, lol.

I dont think giving another source link is allowed here.. but Faylicia gave a hint in OT thread.

Right, forgot about that. -.- They do it in the FF thread all the time tho. o.o;

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

awww. my heart is breaking. even if im team sungji. the feeeeeels. :(

OH NOOOO!!!! what happened??? .....ugh i give up on love. 8*****(

yellowbathduck
996694_445448122332455_6127375033369210371_n
joined Jan 7, 2016

This ch makes me love Seju even more <3

Img_20200825_160023_055
joined Nov 6, 2015

Oh wait, just realized you guys are reading the raws right? Then I'll just wait a bit longer for the translation. o.o will avoid this thread until then

You translated the last chapter right? Is it possible to pm you somehow? O:

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh wait, just realized you guys are reading the raws right? Then I'll just wait a bit longer for the translation. o.o will avoid this thread until then

She'll post a rough (but very good) translation of it here eventually :) Patience.

Img_20200825_160023_055
joined Nov 6, 2015

She'll post a rough (but very good) translation of it here eventually :) Patience.

I'm not here for that.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hmm? Uhh yeah suree what platform would you like to use?

Img_20200825_160023_055
joined Nov 6, 2015

https://discordapp.com/channels/channels/167383063716823042
You can use this, or facebook, or skype. Your choice.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 5:21PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

MARRY ME! (OAO)
.... Don't let Lin see this, lol.

I dont think giving another source link is allowed here.. but Faylicia gave a hint in OT thread.

Right, forgot about that. -.- They do it in the FF thread all the time tho. o.o;

Did I? O_O s-sorry?

joined Mar 8, 2014

omg omg omg... okay, did they actually sleep together or is Nami just lying to get a reaction out of Sumin? I can't!! omg >.< I wonder what's gonna happen now... ;_; I hope Sungji doesn't end up heartbroken, Sumin seemed a bit... ugh... I don't know what she seemed like!
Poor Seju though... Nami should have just given her a hug ;_;
Sungji saying Team Leader sounded like a dentist was soooooooooooooo funny ahahahahahaha :P But Sumin is getting less and less romantic! come oooon! we want to see romantic Suminnnnnn! :< I hope Sumin treats Sungji nicely in the next chapter omg I'm gonna die clifffhaaaangerrrr
Also Sumin with skirts isn't too girly, she's perfect ^///^ Suuuumiiiiin omg

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:11PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

omg omg omg... okay, did they actually sleep together or is Nami just lying to get a reaction out of Sumin? I can't!! omg >.< I wonder what's gonna happen now... ;_; I hope Sungji doesn't end up heartbroken, Sumin seemed a bit... ugh... I don't know what she seemed like!
Sungji saying Team Leader sounded like a dentist was soooooooooooooo funny ahahahahahaha :P But Sumin is getting less and less romantic! come oooon! we want to see romantic Suminnnnnn! :< I hope Sumin treats Sungji nicely in the next chapter omg I'm gonna die clifffhaaaangerrrr

I really want to see a romantic Sumin!
I felt so bad for Seju, when she broke down crying my heart broke T^T
I'm not sure if Nami and Seju actually slept together or if Nami is just telling Sumin that to see what she would do, clearly Sumin didn't believe her lol
I'm dying to know what will happen next!!!

Img_20200825_160023_055
joined Nov 6, 2015

When I'm off the computer, the discord link probably will be empty O:
You could just message me on Facebook then. (Easier to filter out strangers than Skype// I don't get notifs on Skype mobile.)
http://i.imgur.com/frt6D9q.jpg // Eunice Kang

joined Mar 8, 2014

I really want to see a romantic Sumin!
I felt so bad for Seju, when she broke down crying my heart broke T^T
I'm not sure if Nami and Seju actually slept together or if Nami is just telling Sumin that to see what she would do, clearly Sumin didn't believe her lol
I'm dying to know what will happen next!!!

I think Sumin is just 'joking' saying she didn't believe her, I think she actually does!
Also Nami is an idiot! I'm still mad at her for not hugging Seju and just standing there motionless -.- Seju needs a hug... :( If Nami shows Seju that she can love her I think Seju might be able to move on from Sumin... I'm pretty sure Nami has some feelings for Seju, not in love but yeah, some feelings! because come on, the way she looked at her when they were young and how she wants to kind of help her forget Sumin and get out of that toxic relationship... Nami likes Seju!
Yeah I thought Sumin would turn more romantic! What is this?! >:| I mean I like this Sumin too ^///^ but er!! I mean, when she's romantic and caring and protectiveee she's sooo omg >.<, well, she's still pretty caring with Sungji right? she caressed her cheek ^///^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

When I'm off the computer, the discord link probably will be empty O:
You could just message me on Facebook then. (Easier to filter out strangers than Skype// I don't get notifs on Skype mobile.)
http://i.imgur.com/frt6D9q.jpg // Eunice Kang

alright, msged you on fb

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Nami and Seju didn't sleep together in the end,because Seju started crying and she couldn't do it.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Nami and Seju didn't sleep together in the end,because Seju started crying and she couldn't do it.

I guess so but I wonder what happened... I mean did she stop crying? did Nami hug her at least? does it matter? does it not?! who knows
p.s I asked you about jelly in the other thread :P (p.63)

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:50PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I guess so but I wonder what happened... I mean did she stop crying? did Nami hug her at least? does it matter? does it not?! who knows

Did you see how Nami pushed Seju's hand though? She is probably the type of person who acts like an asshole in front of their crushes :X

Anyway, about the jelly. If youre not going to eat it, just throw it away :P

joined Mar 8, 2014

Did you see how Nami pushed Seju's hand though? She is probably the type of person who acts like an asshole in front of their crushes :X

Anyway, about the jelly. If youre not going to eat it, just throw it away :P

;_; poor Seju... Nami is an idiooooot, I hate her! ;_;
Noooo, that wasn't the question!! it's the one on the picture :D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I wrote this some weeks ago, when we were discussing Seju in this thread.

Seju is just passively waiting while wishing for Sumin's relationship to fail: Honestly, I think this is up to the reader. Most of you agree that she's passive and I agree to a certain extent. But waiting for 10 fucking years isn't for the weak of heart. She quit drinking; she didn't fool around with other women. She didn't distract herself from her heartache. Yes, Seju was passive as she didn't fight back for Sumin. But she stood still like a stone and refused to move on. I think that's a choice of hers and I respect that. Maybe she's just chained to the emotional dependency of Sumin and thus she is passive for not trying to fight that. But maybe it's just her stubborn choice and she will accept the pain that will come with it.

The best part of this chapter for me is that Seju declares its her call whether she stays in love with a past lover or moves on. And that she accepts whatever she gets from it, because it has a meaning for her.

Also I'm actually relived to see Seju's breakdown even though it almost killed me. She goes from psycho in chapter 47 and then to crying woobie in 48, which makes me pretty happy to see her character getting all her development.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Seju is just passively waiting while wishing for Sumin's relationship to fail: Honestly, I think this is up to the reader. Most of you agree that she's passive and I agree to a certain extent. But waiting for 10 fucking years isn't for the weak of heart. She quit drinking; she didn't fool around with other women. She didn't distract herself from her heartache. Yes, Seju was passive as she didn't fight back for Sumin. But she stood still like a stone and refused to move on. I think that's a choice of hers and I respect that. Maybe she's just chained to the emotional dependency of Sumin and thus she is passive for not trying to fight that. But maybe it's just her stubborn choice and she will accept the pain that will come with it.

The best part of this chapter for me is that Seju declares its her call whether she stays in love with a past lover or moves on. And that she accepts whatever she gets from it, because it has a meaning for her.

Also I'm actually relived to see Seju's breakdown even though it almost killed me. She goes from psycho in chapter 47 and then to crying woobie in 48, which makes me pretty happy to see her character getting all her development.

Seju's character is the best developed right now imo. And I agree, she's not weak. maybe passively waiting, yes. But it's different

joined Mar 8, 2014

Seju's character is the best developed right now imo. And I agree, she's not weak. maybe passively waiting, yes. But it's different

she's not exactly weak, she's just really broken somehow but at the same time really strong for enduring all that... She's just weak in the sense that she needs a specific person to love her and she can't move on from that person and look around her a bit more. Well, weak isn't a good word, she just seems kind of lost if that makes any sense...
I think Sumin is well developed as well but maybe Seju might be more I'm not sure... Seju hasn't changed much but we get to know a lot about her different sides, Sumin is more consistent I guess.

joined Mar 17, 2016

Sh!t! Nami is such an asshole! The girl broke down, but at least she should have given her a hug or some consolation. Tho...I feel bad for Seju, but holding onto someone who doesn't love you anymore is a fool. Anyway I could perhaps tell why, but Sumin is not good for her well-being. She can't be just a vessel and accept all those crap that's thrown to her way. She needs to think that her life is important too! Argh! She feels worthless, except that she thinks only Sumin loved her.

Sumin seems like she is swayed so easily. I'm not sure what is gonna be her reaction about this news. Just an afterthought

As for Nami, I don't really get her intention. Yes, she's acting like a catalyst to all three of them towards Sumin, Seju and Sungji. However, I'm not sure if she just wants to help Seju to move on, or she finds this amusing to know Sumin's reaction, or she wants Seju to all herself. I could probably say more lol! Perhaps she has planned this before, or I'm overthinking too much? But really, what she is after? Care to enlighten me to this one?

joined Dec 9, 2014

I think it's the obvious choice that Nami is secretely in love with Seju, and is trying to help her. What walks and talks like a duck, it is a duck (most of the time)

I think Sumin is well developed as well but maybe Seju might be more I'm not sure... Seju hasn't changed much but we get to know a lot about her different sides, Sumin is more consistent I guess.

Yeah Sumin is also developed, but my problem with her development is that it seems out of the sudden. At least to me. I mean she has dated a lot of girls before, how is Sungji now able to change her, you know?
If someone thinks about it, Sungji being the person she is, and innocent enough is what Sumin needs. But at the same time Sumin is still traumatised, and I think they should develop her healling more in this part.
Because for the past 10 or so chapters all there is is them having sex.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

she's not exactly weak, she's just really broken somehow but at the same time really strong for enduring all that... She's just weak in the sense that she needs a specific person to love her and she can't move on from that person and look around her a bit more. Well, weak isn't a good word, she just seems kind of lost if that makes any sense...

Yeah, I agree that in a sense, Seju is weak. She's weak regarding her need for Sumin. But that's easy to say, if you haven't experience what is to grow up with people who taught you hate and humiliation, and then meeting someone who loves you. I think it's hard to let go of that person. But when she says she has the right to love Sumin her way, that hit hard, because she's kind of right, in the sense, it's her call whether she will love her even though it's over. People say you should move on. Most people agree with that. But to some, that's not how it works. Seju chose to stand her ground. I think anyone can't really complain about that, because that's ultimately her call. What is morally wrong, however, is that even though Seju has the right to stay in love, she doesn't have the right to sabotage Sumin's relationships, which may be implied in her "way of loving someone".

joined Dec 9, 2014

What is morally wrong, however, is that even though Seju has the right to stay in love, she doesn't have the right to sabotage Sumin's relationships, which may be implied in her "way of loving someone".

Yes I agree. So far she hasn't done anything to sabotage Sumin's relationships. Maybe the fact that she let the Redhead's husband know about her cheating on him with Sumin. But this wasn't exactly her fault, since it was Redhead's choice to cheat.

She's weak regarding her need for Sumin. But that's easy to say, if you haven't experience what is to grow up with people who taught you hate and humiliation, and then meeting someone who loves you. I think it's hard to let go of that person.

Exactly. I also believe that Seju is addicted to Sumin, and Sumin is the only reason she has stayed failry sane so far. If it wasn't for Sumin, even if they weren't dating anymore, her love for her kept her going. I think it's possible she would have harmed herself if she didn't have that special person.

To reply you must either login or sign up.