Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

No worries, now that we're all old and in long term relationships, my friends and I have nothing better to do but help our single friends get some action.

Meh. I'm too shy to go and meet new people. And I'm so bad at flirting ok ?? XD
Like a 100% laaaaaame~~~ lol

I'll just tell them you eat pussy like a hoover and not say how I know.

Like a proud mama.

Yea, you should be proud. I'm so shameless now. It's bc of that jiggling ass. She's just walking but it looks like she's already twerking the way her ass was bouncing. Like damn. Srsly. You should've seen it.

Duck booty.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:10PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

Im sure you could.. I actually dont weight that much for my height.. but at the same time I think itd be more fun piggy backing YOU 8)

Meh. I'd be too shy to ride you tho. I mean the piggy back ride. I'd be too embarrassed. XD

dofudofu

Why don't you two wrestle to see who gets to be the piggy. I'll be the ref.

If we did get a chance to wrestle one time, you should fly here ASAP. Getting late will be unforgivable. XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Or I could just carry both of you :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Im sure you could.. I actually dont weight that much for my height.. but at the same time I think itd be more fun piggy backing YOU 8)

Meh. I'd be too shy to ride you tho. I mean the piggy back ride. I'd be too embarrassed. XD

No no dont be! It can be like that super cheesy scene in twilight cept we'd be x100 better than those crappy characters :D nooffensetotwilightfans

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:15PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

No worries, now that we're all old and in long term relationships, my friends and I have nothing better to do but help our single friends get some action.

Meh. I'm too shy to go and meet new people. And I'm so bad at flirting ok ?? XD
Like a 100% laaaaaame~~~ lol

You're setting the bar so high up. Lol
I'm not that experienced as you are. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You're setting the bar so high up. Lol
I'm not that experienced as you are. xD

It's fine. You'll figure it out eventually lol.

If we did get a chance to wrestle one time, you should fly here ASAP. Getting late will be unforgivable. XD

As nice as that sounds, I know better than to interrupt kiddies when they're wrestling.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:18PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp

dofudofu

So dofudofu is into voyuerism?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

No no dont be! It can be like that super cheesy scene in twilight cept we'd be x100 better than those crappy characters :D nooffensetotwilightfans

I don't remember twighlight having that kind of scene. It's probably bc I didn't paid too much attention when we were watching it lol

Oh, just so you know, I only weigh less than 100 pounds XD

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:18PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

No no, I don't enjoy watching other people doing it lol. I do like making the girls blush though.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:22PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

dofudofu

No no, I don't enjoy watching other people doing it lol. I do like making the girls blush though.

Such a tease lol

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp

dofudofu

Such a tease lol

Right? Master, you have many padawans here.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:24PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Teach us senpai :3

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Such a tease lol

My gf would remind you that I'm all talk and a total bitch in bed. We have similar senses of humor, but she's reigned in the worst of my habits a lot. If only we'd met 3 years ago :P

Need to get you all involved with other people if only to stray attention from all my really terrible dating habits over the years.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:35PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Such a tease lol

My gf would remind you that I'm all talk and a total bitch in bed. We have similar senses of humor, but she's reigned in the worst of my habits a lot. If only we'd met 3 years ago :P

Need to get you all involved with other people if only to stray attention from all my really terrible dating habits over the years.

You're still our slutty slutty bottom queen

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I probably have to accept some responsibility for any time this thread goes in a downward spiral

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I probably have to accept some responsibility for any time this thread goes in a downward spiral

Take responsibility, senpai. (lol, ok I will stop now)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Every time you guys call me senpai, I get the hives. I don't know how people actually deal with being addressed that way in a non-joking manner lol. I have to meet up with the kanojo, probably won't be on until tomorrow, then traveling Wednesday and going to miss the new chapter :(((((

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

:)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Every time you guys call me senpai, I get the hives. I don't know how people actually deal with being addressed that way in a non-joking manner lol. I have to meet up with the kanojo, probably won't be on until tomorrow, then traveling Wednesday and going to miss the new chapter :(((((

Awwiee~~
We'll miss you :<
You have to get back here soooon~~
And yea, say hi to your kanojo for us~~

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hahahah I forgot my friend sent me this snap last night.. thought you guys might like it ;PP

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:30PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hahahah I forgot my friend sent me this snap last night.. thought you guys might like it ;PP

Newp getting tempted after meeting our group.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:32PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO uncontrollably at all the above, i love this thread.. giving me so much life at work..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO uncontrollably at all the above, i love this thread.. giving me so much life at work..

Guys, it's working. We are seducing them. Keep the great work. and then we claim world dominance.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
Yes plith. XD
That's awesome lol

elthundercat
Hello hello~~
What team are you on ?? :>

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai Just never met the right people I guess. To open up my inner gayness. ^ ^

I think elthundercat is Team Pink

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.