Awwww it is darn cute

Also Nena x Ano xD

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

IT'S HERE

LIKE AN OASIS AT THE END OF A DESERT

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm starting to like this alot... Now I can't decide what to get. Hyperdymension neptunia or Kindred spirits on the roof :P

joined Feb 11, 2014

Also Nena x Ano xD

They were the only ones who weren't paired. And in the end, when you have a pair of spares...

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I'm starting to like this alot... Now I can't decide what to get. Hyperdymension neptunia or Kindred spirits on the roof :P

I like nep nep but that can wait
KSOTR is amazing

joined Mar 25, 2013

I guess it depends on if you want definitive yuri, or just subtext/joking yuri and gameplay.

If you just want a story with no gameplay go with Kindred Spirits, if you want gameplay, go Neptunia.

This should also have a Nena x Ano tag. Though when I read it through again when I've finished the game, I really can't see Hina doing that, seems OOC for her.

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 8:44PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

reading some of the end text

Wait, there are drama CDs coming out?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Meh idk, in a way I liked it, but seeing Yuna so out of character irked me
It's like seeing Yuna absorb Umi/Youka's personality
The part from the guest artist represented the characters more faithfully
It was kinda nice, seeing Yuna longing for Hina like that

reading some of the end text

Wait, there are drama CDs coming out?

Iirc, 4 are out in Japan

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 11:28PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yeah 4 drama CDs. I think the last one includes the game OST.

Love this. Cute, awkward, surprisingly effective finger technique on display

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Love this. Cute, awkward, surprisingly effective finger technique on display

w-which pages..

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 3:02AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

surprisingly effective finger technique on display

That's what I'm talkin' about when I said this was an "oasis at the end of a desert". It may not have been wall-to-wall gushing pussies, but it was a million times lewder than the VN.

w-which pages..

Page 22! 4 close-ups of HIna's pussy! Page 38 was also lewd, but slightly less so.

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 3:24AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Drama CDs

What's all this then? Have they been released? Have they been translated?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Drama CDs

They've been released, 3 of them are on nyaa. Fourth that was released in January 2015 isn't uploaded as far as I know.

joined Oct 13, 2014

Wow talk about coincidence, I just got passed the hina confession. Do any decisions matter in this Visual novel?

joined Oct 13, 2014

BiohunterX posted:

Wow talk about coincidence, I just got passed the hina confession. Do any decisions matter in this Visual novel?

It's a 100% linear story, dialogue options open different Pov's after the main story has completed.

ah, thanks. could be worst, could be like sono hanibira where if u dont choose the right options it cuts off the later part of the story...

edit: just finished. it was great and i wouldnt mind a continuation or more fromt the same person

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 11:28PM

joined Jul 22, 2015

I've been waiting for this day to come (^○^) I am happy now (and can we have more Hina and Yuna plz :3)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

BiohunterX posted:

It's a 100% linear story, dialogue options open different Pov's after the main story has completed.

ah, thanks. could be worst, could be like sono hanibira where if u dont choose the right options it cuts off the later part of the story...

edit: just finished. it was great and i wouldnt mind a continuation or more fromt the same person

The official mangas sort of are like that (volume 1 is a year later but has appearances with most of the main characters since they still attend the school -- despite focusing on a new couple not in the games), and some of the staff worked on a series of spinoff mostly-unofficial booklets with the main characters, available on seagull (http://www.seagull-jp.com/music.htm#recipe); they're listed on sites like comiczin as well but they're listed as sold out there (and might not last long on seagull either, from what some tweets were implying).

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 12:00AM

joined Dec 1, 2010

this was good, but the art from the credits page is the best ^_^ that is my favorite couple of the whole game

joined Dec 8, 2013

Drama CDs

They've been released, 3 of them are on nyaa. Fourth that was released in January 2015 isn't uploaded as far as I know.

I really should try to learn Japanese, but is there any hope for even a rough pastebin-style translation? I'd love to listen to them!

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Aki's cold stare is not rock enough. No cold chills that sent me down to hell to be seen. Youka wants the demonish gaze.
Youka x Aki are my favourite pairing. Am I a masochist? :<

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Drama CDs

I really should try to learn Japanese, but is there any hope for even a rough pastebin-style translation? I'd love to listen to them!

Good news, Mangagamer's releasing them.

joined Dec 8, 2013

Drama CDs

Good news, Mangagamer's releasing them.

Hey, you're from the Suggestions thread! I love you for this!!! :D

joined Jun 15, 2013

Both were cute, but the guest artist's part was great. Like someone already mentioned, Yuna's pretty OOC in the main work so it threw me off. The guest work reminds of me of how the VN's atmosphere was. The plot was brief yet charming, and I really liked the sketchy art style. Ugh this couple is so cute.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

that brightened my day. ahh how nice. how cute. how sweet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.