Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If it is the best team, let's count it. However, it might not be the best choice to choose the team. As we were in TeamBlack, we would wish best things for Sumin. We might not care about who she's gonna end up with. Or we might excessively care about that. We might be putted in a real dilemma between TeamPink and TeamBlonde. It must be hard to breathe.

I find TeamBlack and TeamBlonde kind of similar to each other. I think if we were on TeamBlack, it meant we were taking a train to TeamBlonde.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Well I used to really want Sumin to end up with Sungji because I thought they were cute and I thought they went well together, but lately Seju has been pulling on my heart strings. So now I'm not sure if I'm TeamBlack, TeamBlonde or TeamPink lol

We are all on TeamGaji. :D

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well I used to really want Sumin to end up with Sungji because I thought they were cute and I thought they went well together, but lately Seju has been pulling on my heart strings. So now I'm not sure if I'm TeamBlack, TeamBlonde or TeamPink lol

We are all on TeamGaji. :D

Yes! :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamBlande :P Plus blonde and black both start with bl... bl >.> BL... by the way... is TeamGaji more than one person...? because people keep saying the 'authorS' is it like... an artist/writer combo or sth?
But honestly!! If TeamBlack means you are TeamBlonde too then TeamPink is against TeamBlack which means that they wouldn't wish for Seju to be with Sumin. So we're all TeamBlack I guess unless... >.> someone wants Sungji X Seju... which seems really weird to me... I mean >.> they both seem to need a strong woman like Sumin...
Oh also! I'm pretty sure mostly women who like women read this webcomic... some girls in my class read it too! ahaha It has a lot (?) of sex scenes but they're not like the ones that are aimed at men at all... They are more romantic and less... gross and overly-exaggerated -.-

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 12:47PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

TeamBlande :P

What's this? XD

TeamPink is against TeamBlack which means that they wouldn't wish for Seju to be with Sumin.

No, TeamPink might be against Sumin, but we wish Seju to be with Sumin because our Seju loves her.

they both seem to need a strong woman like Sumin...

In my opinion, I can tell both Seju and Sungji are strong, but I'm not sure if Sumin is.

Oh also! I'm pretty sure mostly women who like women read this webcomic... some girls in my class read it too! ahaha It has a lot (?) of sex scenes but they're not like the ones that are aimed at men at all... They are more romantic and less... gross and overly-exaggerated -.-

I really only liked girls in fictions. My Sexual Identity is Straight. :D

"overly-exaggerated" hahaha

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 1:57PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Speaking of audience who reads WDTFS. Even though WDTFS is smut, it is also heavilly based on the relationships between them. I've been noticing how guys who want ecchi, they prefer the hentai type of yuri more, or bisexuals instead of full lesbian.

It has a lot (?) of sex scenes but they're not like the ones that are aimed at men at all... They are more romantic and less... gross and overly-exaggerated -.-

Basically this.

joined Mar 8, 2014

In my opinion, I can tell both Seju and Sungji are strong, but I'm not sure if Sumin is.

I meant like superficially 'strong', likeee... dominant? but I think Seju is not so strong to cling to Sumin like that, it's pretty unhealthy too... but maybe strong because she was able to endure all that suffering. Sungji is moderately strong I guess.
But I'm definitely TeamBlack, I think Sumin suffered a lot as well and she was trying to find love but all her relationships went wrong and it's probably because she was unconsciously keeping her distance.
And yeah, um, but definitely more women than men are reading this.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 2:32PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I personally only know of women reading this but now I'm interested to see if there are any guys here reading this.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I personally only know of women reading this but now I'm interested to see if there are any guys here reading this.

I doubt they would come out. It's bit too embarrassing to come out. XD
But what if they really come out? To think I'm reading and discussing this webtoon with guys ... (; ¬‿¬) give me time to dig hole and hide.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

But what if they really come out? To think I'm reading and discussing this webtoon with guys ... (; ¬‿¬) give me time to dig hole and hide.

Hahahaha

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It has a lot (?) of sex scenes but they're not like the ones that are aimed at men at all... They are more romantic and less... gross and overly-exaggerated -.-

Basically this.

No for real, they're pretty erotic
They're not gross and as overly sexualized, but you know fully well they're supposed to be damn sexy
And besides the ones with Seju in flashbacks, when they were still in a relationship, and the one with Sungji recently, like, none of them are 'romantic' at all. Like you might get that feeling, but literally you know/realise that they're done out of lust
Like I'm not disagreeing that it's a sentimental series that has a lot of sex scenes that AREN'T aimed at men, but you're lying to yourself if you think that they aren't drawn to be hot. PANELS and PANELS are dedicated to those scenes
There's nothing wrong with that ofc, but it's definitely present, and a huge factor of the mood set by this manhwa

joined Aug 31, 2014

people tend to forget that Sumin didn't start making mistakes after Seju's cheating incident. she already passive-agressively blamed Seju for the death of her parents which is most likely the main thing that irked Seju so much she went out and made that move (the one night stand) out of spite, of course combined with all the other stuff that was going on at that time (Sumin disregarding their relationship, refusal to let anyone in to help her overcome her depression, the ring, etc.)

i'm not saying it was Sumin's fault Seju slept with the bartender but the origin of all this drama is much more complicated than it seems. some Seju fans tend to be a bit too soft of Seju and her mistakes/yandere tendencies while Sumin/Sungji fans are focused purely on the fact that "Seju cheated!!!" without considering everything else and demonize her.

personally i'm not on anyone's side and is still unsure of the endgame pairing that i ship. i feel that Sumin and Seju are both too problematic right now and Sungji just seems too unaware and naive. i do find Seju the most interesting character mostly because she's the big driving force of the plot, despite her lack of presence in the story. Sumin is a complex character that can be very divisive depends on whose POV who agree with more, and Sungji is a very adorable but rather naive young woman that really has little idea what she's getting herself into and imo, rather unfleshed out as a character.

i hope Team Gaji won't make Seju the series's villain and will give Sungji more complexity. also they should develop Sumin in a way that makes her a better person (since this is supposedly a healing story) not just to Sungji because she is still an extremely flawed person at the moment. lastly this is just me but i feel that if they're going to make Sumin x Sungji the endgame couple, i want them to not make Seju fall for Nami. i want her to be a driving force for Seju's development without being the romantic interest because i don't believe Seju needs romantic love to be healed. on the other hand if they plan to make Seju and Sumin reunite or go the OT3 route i hope it will be well-written.

wow that is an extremely long post. excuse me guys;;

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Hahaha XD Please dig it bit larger? I think I might need too.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Hahaha XD Please dig it bit larger? I think I might need too.

Oh! I thought you, specifically, were a guy Oliver, because of your username. Is Oliver a female name as well? O_O wow, I didn't know that.
Well, and the scenes are definitely sexual but not gross and disgusting and full of stuff splashing and weird expressions. They're also realistic, their bodies don't look like they're made of rubber or sth...
And yeah, right, I forgot Sumin kind of blamed Seju, which was totally uncalled for. But she was really depressed at that point and she wanted to apologize. To be honest I think Sumin should have given Seju a second opportunity. Seju was really scared Sumin was going to leave her/never be like before. But now it's too late for them. Sumin shouldn't have been so mean to Seju and Seju shouldn't have clung to her like that. Being mean to some extent is what makes Sumin attractive but she needed to tone it down a bit (which I think she has? but we have to see how she treats Seju too). I aaactually think Seju is a nice person I just get annoyed because she wants Sumin and Sumin is Sungji's ^-^**
Okay, now the thing is Sumin might realize that it was a mistake not to give Seju a second chance and even if she is over Seju it might make her feel really conflicted which....... omg!!!!!!! I just thought about it! Sumin would be thinking that maybe she should have forgiven Seju back then and she will be upset about it, she will then go on to sleep with Seju and Sungji will find out and she will forgive her and Sumin will realize she was wrong all along for now forgiving Seju so she will go back to her!? O_O That would be a plot twist........... h-hopefully... won't happen... I won't like it if Sumin cheats on Sungji, it won't feel healing at all. By the way though, who said this was healing story? is it really?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm a guy and there's definitely more here, I don't see why it's a problem discussing WDTFS with guys, but if you girls want I can help dig the hole. o7

oliver, where is your avatar from? That girl is familiar but I can't remember from where.

Nice post queerturtle, one of the reasons I'm on Seju side is because of how some people treats her, it's even more obvious in the beginning of the thread where some people outright said Seju was evil and manipulative and that she's the cause of Sumin suffering, while for them Sumin was a little angel who never did anything wrong, I really love how Team Gaji showed Sumin true colors and how she was a horrible person to Seju in the last 10 years, it annoys me especially because it's obvious that the main reason some people don't like her is because of the cheating and they ignore everything else, cause you know, if you cheat you're a monster worse than Hitler and context or reasons doesn't matter because there's no redemption for you, but of course I'm not saying that Sumin is worse, both screwed up, one of the things that makes this good is because their relationship is pretty complex, it would be boring and bad writing if it was all just because of the cheating.

I also agree how both sides are pretty biased sometimes, I do think Seju sleeping with that guy was just a mistake, she was drunk, I don't think it was out of spite, but that is not a excuse and maybe we'll get more info on that later, I really doubt Sumin will ever cheat on Sungji because she doesn't want to hurt her like she was with Seju, I don't really see she breaking up with Sungji to go back to Seju, only way I can see Seju and Sumin together again is with threesome ending, I also don't see Seju becoming a villain in any way since this is a healing story, if anything I can only see more suffering in her way before things start getting better, I also don't think she will end up with Nami, maybe they will just help each other, but the way Seju hates her I just can't see them becoming a couple since we don't have that much time left, it's half the story already so it would probably feel rushed and forced.

Faylicia, if I'm not mistaken Team Gaji themselves said this was a healing story, it's why they also said Seju won't just end up in an arranged marriage, I believe it's also why there's no villain, someone else could easily make Seju or Sumin massive jerks for no reason and the villain of the story, but they're both pretty sympathetic, I also think that first Sumin will be healed since the story is focusing so much on her and make Sungji more complex , then the rest will be about Seju healing with some parts of Sumin x Sungji.

Also, what you girls mean by Team Black? I read the thread since the beginning and what I got is that Team Pink is for those who want Sumin x Seju and Team Blonde is for those who want Sumin x Sungji, it's not just about those who are on Seju or Sungji side, so if by Team Black it means those who are om Sumin side independent of who she end up with, maybe it's a good idea to find another name? From what I see it Team Black would be threesome ending since Sumin would be the one "winning" by having both Seju and Sumin...

And don't worry about long posts queerturtle, that's normal on Dynasty.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:42PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh! I thought you, specifically, were a guy Oliver, because of your username. Is Oliver a female name as well? O_O wow, I didn't know that.

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

oliver, where is your avatar from? That girl is familiar but I can't remember from where.

Thiaguinho-sama, She is an MC of a manga called Last Game. XD

I'm a guy and there's definitely more here, I don't see why it's a problem discussing WDTFS with guys, but if you girls want I can help dig the hole. o7

Yeah, really need one now. :'(

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:54PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh Gosh no!! Definitely TeamBlonde then!! IF and only if there was a 'threesome' ending I think there wouldn't be any Seju x Sungji. But hopefully that won't happen... I don't think Sungji will allow it >.< ! hopefully!!
and okay, I thought so but I never saw it written anywhere. Where did they say that?
Also I always assumed some guys were reading this... because um... yeah :P

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

you should make it 'Olive', with emphasis on the 'i', it sounds french :D

And yes, both Seju and Sumin suffered but... I care more about Sumin 'cause she's so lovely and >///< well... >///> um, I mean... she's my type. And yeah that stupid guy hurt her and he even took off her shirt, that's disgusting... I don't know why Seju has such a weird family... poor Seju >.>, no wonder she has issues...
Also, after a while I don't think Sumin was intending to hurt Seju or get revenge on her. I think the first time she slept with her and then was cold, yes that was pretty mean. But after that she was just using her but she was clear about using her; they were just friends with benefits. It was not Sumin's fault in that regard I think. Though I believe she should have cut it off completely with her because Seju had feelings and it kept Sumin from moving on also but well... I also believe Sumin wasn't exactly aware of Seju's feelings after some point. I mean, it had been years; it's not exactly normal that Seju would be expecting something from Sumin and it's not that weird either to be friend with benefits with an ex. Yes, she was a bit cold with Seju but Seju was not her girlfriend and she shouldn't lead her on either. I'm pretty sure Sumin assumed Seju was fine with their relationship and had forgotten about getting together with her. Though at the same time I think Sumin assumed that because she couldn't believe Seju even loved her after cheating on her so she just conveniently brushed it off and kept on with this relationship without giving it much thought. I mean tbh, I don't think Sumin has treated Seju that badly; yes she has hurt her but after a while it was not on purpose. I actually think Sumin is the type of person who will treat really well someone who loves her and needs her if they show it but will get quite bitter if they hurt her.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:11PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

you should make it 'Olive', with emphasis on the 'i', it sounds french :D

Thanks. It's too late now. :'(

I should post in the Suggestion for Improvement forum to ask them to add one more Display Name field which can be updated in the Edit Your Profile.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks oliver, I know that manga but just had a look long ago, need to read it soon, I'm not sure but I think mods can change your name if you want.

Honestly, I also don't see Seju x Sungji, not because they would not work, but because they're both in love with Sumin only, Seju in particular after all those years would not just fall in love with someone else, though since she loves Sumin, and Sumin loves Sungji, I wouldn't be surprised if Seju could start have feelings for Sungji too if they start seeing each other, you know what they say, the lover of my lover is my lover what?, at least Seju would not have problem at all, so the question would be if Sungji would accept it or not, especially cause I think Seju and Sumin still love each other.

But really, technically if I'm in any team it would be Team Black cause then everyone would be happy, but as long as Seju is happy I'm happy, I think Sumin x Sungji is already pretty much sure to happen, now we just need to see if it'll become Seju x Sumin x Sungji or not.

I don't remember where exactly they say it's a healing story, maybe in the description, but it was already made clear this is a healing story, so a happy ending for everyone is guaranteed, we're just not sure of the endgame pairings, though it is possible I don't think Seju will end up with Nami, I find threesome ending easier and more logical, or she end up alone but finally moving on or they will introduce a new woman just for her.

And there's no need for a hole, even if we're on different teams, we're all on this together, no need to feel embarassed.

joined Mar 8, 2014

the lover of my lover is my lover what?

tbh, I think that's pretty upsetting... because um... most people have a type soo... you know if Sumin liked Seju and likes Sungji it means Sungji and Seju are the same type and their type is someone like Sumin sooo... I mentioned it before but they are both a bit cheerful and 'clingy' actually and seem to need someone who will 'play strong'. That's what I feel. Though I think Seju mentioned that she thought Sungji was attractive but I think that was a joke to get a reaction out of Sumin. I doubt Seju likes Sungji that way actually.
Also I don't think Sumin still loves Seju, she seemed to have some weird feelings for her but I don't think it was love... Especially now that she's with Sungji... it's likely she's getting over those feelings pretty quickly.
Also 'Oλίβ' if you are interested, it's written with in Greek alphabet

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm not sure but I think mods can change your name if you want.

It's fine. Thanks. I'm going to call it "my cute memorable naming mistake". :D

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm not sure but I think mods can change your name if you want.

It's fine. Thanks. I'm going to call it "my cute memorable naming mistake". :D

dw about it, oliver is a kickass name, who cares what gender it's generally used for
Like Alex, Taylor, Sam, etc

There should be more gender neutral names, sigh

Oh, you weren't familiar with the name?

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:26PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But even if most people have a type that doesn't mean it can't work, but like I said before, after 10 years waiting for Sumin, if Seju can be with her I doubt she would give her love to Sungji too, I think Seju do finds Sungji attractive but doesn't feel anything, she doesn't even know her, if threesome ever happens Sumin will obviously be the one "playing strong", as for Sumin loving Seju, I'm still unsure, I think she still does love her, but she has that love/hate relationship with her, I think those flashbacks are because she still lovers her, when she's happy with Sungji she can't help but remember how she was happy with Seju, but when they're together her hates always shows up, that's why I think the only way for them to be together is if Sungji is in the mix to calm down Sumin.

But well, even if Sumin get over Seju I think she will still lover her as family, Seju will probably never completely get over Sumin but will learn that she can love others too, if their relationship was not so complex I would not even believe a threesome has any chance, not to mention Team Gaji themselves thought of the possibility, I think it all depends to what we see between Seju and Nami, somehow I don't think she will end up alone.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:34PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I don't remember where exactly they say it's a healing story

It was on their Q&A, on Lezhin. To be exact, they said that wdfs is a healing-comedy story.

I'm curious of how things will be after the last chapter. Since team gaji said that they do not consider this as a love triangle (it was on their ask.fm page, somebody mentioned it here long ago), I don't think neither Seju nor Sungji will go ape shit on each other. Both of them don't look like the type who would do such a thing, well unless the unexpected plot twist is Sungji is a psycho (which I highly doubt).

As for Nami, the only logical relationship she would be able to develop with Seju is friendship. Maybe Nami will play a role in helping Seju heal, but not by becoming the girlfriend, but as a friend, because honestly, Seju can use a friend.

One of the happy ending I can see for the three of them, is they all end up as a family, SungjixSumin and also Seju. Because Sumin did promise Seju that she will be her family. So even if they both don't get back together as lovers, I think they will be able to fix their relationship be a family.

It would be kind of crazy if the plot twist is a SungjixSeju ending (don't kill me). Speaking of Sungji, I can totally see her taking interest in Seju, but not the other way around. Do you guys remeber Sumin's dream of Seju and Sungji? What if that's Sungji's real personality? Not innocent but pretty wild and daring.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:42PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh, you weren't familiar with the name?

Faust, I have never known any person or pet with the name. FYI, I'm really not living in a well. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.