Forum › Chi-Ran discussion

joined May 3, 2014

DAMN i WANNA MORE OF THIS ART!!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Beautiful, just beautiful art and wonderful stories.

joined Jan 30, 2013

One of the best for sure.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Beautiful art.. great!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think it's not just the art that sets Chi-ran apart, but the page layouts. They're so dramatically different from typical manga, more resembling something like a fashion magazine or something. It's a refreshing change, and suits her storytelling.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I think it's not just the art that sets Chi-ran apart, but the page layouts. They're so dramatically different from typical manga, more resembling something like a fashion magazine or something. It's a refreshing change, and suits her storytelling.

Agree.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Completely incapable of threading a long story. Her works are like modeling runways where the stories go parade and leave.

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I was wondering if Chi-Ran still makes mangas. Anyone have an information about her or if she has any other works in the past 3 - 5 years?

joined Mar 15, 2017

I was wondering if Chi-Ran still makes mangas. Anyone have an information about her or if she has any other works in the past 3 - 5 years?

It seems like Chi-Ran has worked recently, but doing manga adaptations of Harlequin novels. Latest is a version of The Unexpected Baby by Diana Hamilton in the latest issue of Bessatsu Harlequin.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

manga adaptations of Harlequin novels

This concept amuses me more than it should.

joined Mar 15, 2017

manga adaptations of Harlequin novels

This concept amuses me more than it should.

Harlequin seems to have 5 monthly magazines putting this stuff out. In terms of commercial output, that's easily enough to make it a bigger genre than yuri romance manga.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Chi-Ran makes me melt

To reply you must either login or sign up.