Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I read somewhere that this is the mole guy. The person that Seju has to pick up. Judging by Seju's face and her luck in wdtfs, it is probably a man

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 4:18PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i just love thursdays. wdtfs never disappoints! They've now ticked this off the list, looking forward to what happens next. ^________^

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I read somewhere that this is the mole guy. The person that Seju has to pick up. Judging by Seju's face and her luck in wdtfs, it is probably a man

You highly guessed it right. "her luck in wdtfs" :'(

joined Mar 2, 2016

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

Sehyun is a man because on the phone her father referred to him as 'geu nyuh suk' which is only used towards males. If it were a female he would have said 'geu nyun'.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Okay, so now it's confirmed that Sehyun is a man, and MacySan guessed it correctly...Her luck in wdfs is just, never good.

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 4:39PM

yellowbathduck
996694_445448122332455_6127375033369210371_n
joined Jan 7, 2016

Perhaps Sumin was crying because she felt that she wasn't worthy enough to take Sunji's virginity, and that's why she feels dirty? Sunji is pretty innocent and pure so...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

Sehyun is a man because on the phone her father referred to him as 'geu nyuh suk' which is only used towards males. If it were a female he would have said 'geu nyun'.

Oh, sorry, guys. The version I read used feminine pronouns. Thanks for the correction!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

My first time writing on here so I'm not sure if this is allowed.. but for those who can't wait for the translations I tried to help out: enjoy :) (If this is not allowed please let me know/delete this post).

Sungji: "Huk, Ah, ah, hnng" (insert more moaning sounds)
Sumin: "Turn over"
Sungji: 'Ah'
Sumin: "Lift your hips up"
Sungji: 'Huh?'
Sumin: "If this hurts/is uncomfortable let me know"
Sungji: "... !"
Sumin: 'does it hurt?"
Sungji: "Im okay."
"Im o- " -Sumin inserts- "hnngg"
"Ah, nng, Ah. Team, Ah!"
"Ah, ah!' 'Ah, Team leader....'
"Ah, ah, ha ah'
Sumin: 'Haa.. '
Sungji: "Team leader."
"Team leader!!"
Sumin: 'Huh yeah?'
Sungji: "I'm scared because I can't see your face"
Sumin: "Ah..."
"Are you not scared now?"
Sungji: "Yes"
Sumin: "I love you" (>___

'ng, ah' ha ah'
Sumin: "I love you"
Sungji: "Ah!"
Ah Ah Ah
Sumin: I love you. '
Sungji: "Hah.. Team leader...."
"Team leader?"
"Team leader, whats wrong?"
Sumin: "Because I'm happy"

Im sad because Im afraid of these feelings.

Seju: -Answering phone- "Yes, dad."
Dad on the phone: "Were you sleeping?"
Seju: "No"
Dad: "So apparently Sehyun is arriving tomorrow"
Seju: "Huh?"
Dad: "That guy, there's no one that can pick him up, I would be happy if you could go to the airport to pick him up in my stead."
Seju: "Do the others know?"
Dad: "They dont know yet"
Seju" ...okay. I will go."
Dad: "Thank you. The plane arrival time is ....
-Seju hangs up-

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Dude. Sungji's a freaking virgin. Like come on. Show some mercy.

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

It's her middle finger, no?

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

I got it. haha. Come on, It's her first time, it sure did quite a job.

If Sungji's thing is like a black hole, then one finger might not do the job. But haha it's her first soo she'll actually feel it. Lol

joined Mar 2, 2016

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

If Sungji's thing is like a black hole, then one finger might not do the job. But haha it's her first soo she'll actually feel it. Lol

Yeah for Seju she inserted 3 fingers.. ahahaha

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, discussing such thing is so perverted. XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

My first time writing on here so I'm not sure if this is allowed.. but for those who can't wait for the translations I tried to help out: enjoy :) (If this is not allowed please let me know/delete this post).

Thanks for the translation. I don't see the harm since the moaning and occasional talking isn't exactly riveting without the visuals which people need to pay for.

joined Feb 11, 2016

This^^^^

joined Aug 18, 2015

@ Newp
Thank you for the translation.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This^^^^

Lol zero guilt for starting it. Need a convo like this on dynasty once in awhile...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

@newp, thanks for the translation. i really have a funny feeling that seju will just accept getting married to some schmuck her dad will force her into. i seriously hope im wrong.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Since we're already so perverted, don't you find it surprising that Sungji was shaved? She didn't even know what tampons were at the beginning haha. So... Sungji's always been anticipating this moment all along lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Since we're already so perverted, don't you find it surprising that Sungji was shaved? She didn't even know what tampons were at the beginning haha. So... Sungji's always been anticipating this moment all along lol

Okay so maybe you've mentioned something even more unrealistic lol. I just consider it a package deal with the genre that they've all had laser hair removal so they're bald as babies when the time comes. Sorta like how they've all gotten their certificates of professional gaydar.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Gaydar doesn't matter. Everyone knows the majority of women in WDTFS are hot and gay. Just like the real life...reversed lol

joined Mar 2, 2016

Oh come on, we're all perverts here let's admit it ;)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Wow this thread turned so lewd lol. So I was curious of how much finger did Sumin inserted inside Sungji, and from how Sumin's hand was drawn, the position of her fingers, I think she did not insert just one finger, but two fingers.

Also, thank you kind soul for the translation!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Np guys. If its allowed I can try to continue writing up translations every week as soon as the chapter is posted. I'm a 2nd Gen korean so sometimes certain things wont be as exact as the official translations, but I hope to be of help for those who are dying to wait lol.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Np guys. If its allowed I can try to continue writing up translations every week as soon as the chapter is posted. I'm a 2nd Gen korean so sometimes certain things wont be as exact as the official translations, but I hope to be of help for those who are dying to wait lol.

It would be a great help. Thank a lot.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Wow this thread turned so lewd lol. So I was curious of how much finger did Sumin inserted inside Sungji, and from how Sumin's hand was drawn, the position of her fingers, I think she did not insert just one finger, but two fingers.

I mean, while we're at it, let's break this down:

1 finger

1 to 2 fingers

1 finger

1 finger

Edit: figured out how to post the pics now, thanks sia ue

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 9:10PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Okay so maybe you've mentioned something even more unrealistic lol. I just consider it a package deal with the genre that they've all had laser hair removal so they're bald as babies when the time comes. Sorta like how they've all gotten their certificates of professional gaydar.

It did not even fully show, how could you guys possibly say it's shaved. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.