Don't stop there!

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

the entirety of chapter 2

10/10, A+, Gold Star!!!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this one reminds me of strawberry shake sweet :3

@maus - because of the height difference btw the MCs in both stories or the fact that both Ran (SSS) and Ibuki (EF) are tomboyish?

btw, thanks for mentioning strawberry shake sweet. i forgot how nutty the story was.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Loving this one so far. Seems like the Valentine Special is a bit ahead of time in comparison to the chapters, not that I'm complaining or anything. If anything, I feel even more confident that this series will have a good ending, which is a good thing for me. This is going into my favourites very quickly.

joined Apr 12, 2014

so cute

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

I still like the story and find it really cute. But even after reading it a 3rd time, that 2nd chapter felt awfully rushed to me. =/

Hanaoka ain't got time for that slow and steady highschool crap she's a busy lady.

I'm rolling. I didn't know i needed this in a story so much.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

What does she mean, "A boy?" She has boobs for goodness sake...

That happens more than you'd think.

As someone with boobs and short hair, I agree. Being called sir is very frequent.

Awww... sounds like de javu..

Same! I am mistaken for a boy so frequently... I hate it so much :<

Try being nearly 6 foot with short hair. I used to get called sir a lot (mostly by women) even though I am decidedly not ... um ... petite in the chest area. Now that I use a wheelchair, I get it all the time :/ especially at the VA (of course, they have an excuse there since 95% of their patients are men) Ah, the trials of exuding a butch air ...

Tumblr_inline_o0jzypbfvb1tn11th_540_1452229079373
joined Jun 5, 2015

love the art, simple and fuwa fuwa, kinda remind me of Kase-san..
and I agree how the story in chap. 2 kind a bit rush.. make me wonder what will the conflict happen in this series..

As someone with boobs and short hair, I agree. Being called sir is very frequent.

Try being nearly 6 foot with short hair. I used to get called sir a lot (mostly by women) even though I am decidedly not ... um ... petite in the chest area. Now that I use a wheelchair, I get it all the time :/ especially at the VA (of course, they have an excuse there since 95% of their patients are men) Ah, the trials of exuding a butch air ...

for a tall thin girl, and (barely) boobs, even with long hair n girly voice, I got that a lot..

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

"decidedly" great choice of word there. Wheelchair? VA? I'm missing something here.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Wheelchair? VA? I'm missing something here.

Krickey served in the military and was probably injured in combat.

(Thank you for your sacrifices)

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Krickey served in the military and was probably injured in combat.

(Thank you for your sacrifices)

I did serve but I wasn't injured in combat. I have a neurological condition that keeps me from walking more than a few yards. The VA (Veteran's Administration healthcare) handles all my care, and I "wheel around" with a few combat-injured vets when I'm there, at least until the clinic cop yells at us to stop racing in the halls lol. Thank you for your kind words, too. I'm proud to have served :)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Thanks for clarifying :)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 4 is out but I've found a good news and bad news. Good news : A long haired tall girl kissed the office lady in the past. The bad news is why the younger girl avoids office lady's attempt to kiss but at least I get hugging, cuddling, and kissing on hand scene.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Chapter 4 is out but I've found a good news and bad news. Good news : A long haired tall girl kissed the office lady in the past. The bad news is why the younger girl avoids office lady's attempt to kiss but at least I get hugging, cuddling, and kissing on hand scene.

Where can I find ch4 I really like this manga and I'm a little tired of waiting xD

Received_195311451572093
joined Dec 9, 2015

It's been two months.... AUTHOR-KUN! UPDATE PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEE

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 7:02AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

kasu_nyan009 posted:

It's been two months.... AUTHOR-KUN! UPDATE PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEE

They might already did. The question is when it will be translated.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

It is translated on Danbooru, I just haven't gotten around to editing it. I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, so it might take me a while to get to this. If someone else wants to work on this, just let me know so we don't end up with two people working on it at the same time.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Still no update??? Hayyy...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Still no update??? Hayyy...

oh look it's you again, with the same, obvious complaint

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It's a yuri series and yet all I see in this thread are impatiens

To reply you must either login or sign up.