Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

cipp posted:

@ieeheh

I'm not a programmer and not that familiar with JavaScript so no guarantees this will fix things for you, but try replacing the bookmarklet code with the following. At least it seems to work for me in Firefox and Chrome.

javascript:(function(){var sheet = document.createElement('style');sheet.innerHTML = ".post-image-container--spacer {margin-bottom: 0px !important;}";document.body.appendChild(sheet);var addedWidth=200;$('.post-pad .post-container').css('width',610+addedWidth+'px');})();

You saved me! Why is it full of wonderful people here? I love you all

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Gah, the feel at the end of this chapter just killed me
I can't take it any longer

joined Jan 31, 2015

ieeheh:

Hey anonymous, is this bookmarklet not working anymore?

cipp:

@ieeheh

I'm not a programmer and not that familiar with JavaScript so no guarantees this will fix things for you, but try replacing the bookmarklet code with the following. At least it seems to work for me in Firefox and Chrome.

javascript:(function(){var sheet = document.createElement('style');sheet.innerHTML = ".post-image-container--spacer {margin-bottom: 0px !important;}";document.body.appendChild(sheet);var addedWidth=200;$('.post-pad .post-container').css('width',610+addedWidth+'px');})();

In other words, "I'm not a programmer but here is the HAX I wrote just now. B)"

lolo I keed

Yeah, cipp, your solution works. Nicely done!

I took the liberty of marking your code snippet as "code" above. (You can do that in Markdown simply by adding 4 spaces at the beginning of the line.)

@ ieeheh

The post you linked to was the old bookmarklet from May 2015.
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/99962

There was an update to the bookmarklet back in September 2015, when Imgur updated their site's design.
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/128536

However, the September 2015 version only gets rid of the spaces between images in order to get rid of the dark grey bars.

Hmm... I cannot be absolutely sure, but I think that in September 2015, after the initial redesign of Imgur, FF typeset images in Imgur albums were displayed without any downsizing. I could have sworn that I checked it back then and saw this, which is why when I updated the bookmarklet, I removed the "added width" part.

But anyway, regardless of whether it was really the case in September, today, the images on Imgur albums are indeed downsized, but luckily, only slightly. Instead of the full width of 690 pixels, it resizes the images on the page to a width of 680 pixels -- only slightly smaller. (It was far worse before the September 2015 redesign.)

Below is a minor update to my version of the bookmarklet.

The difference between this and cipp's version, which also works just fine too, is that rather than adding some width, which was my approach in the May 2015 bookmarklet, this one just overrides the rule that the container of the images cannot be more than 680 pixels in width, thus allowing images to be displayed at their actual sizes -- 690 pixels in the case of FF images.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 12:14AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Here is the updated version of the Imgur bookmarklet.

Imgur bookmarklet

What it does

It gets rid of the spacing between images such that there are no dark grey bars between images.
It removes the maximum width of 680 pixels for images, so that they can be displayed at their original full size.

Instructions

Create a new bookmark on your browser's bookmark toolbar, and put this as the URL of the bookmark:

javascript:(function(){$('head').append('<style>.post-image-container--spacer{margin-bottom:0;}.post-container{width:auto;width:initial;}</style>');})();

Now, you essentially have a "button" on the bookmark toolbar. Go to a chapter in Imgur, then click on this "button", and it will make the changes to the current page.

Old versions:

May 2015
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/99962

September 2015
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/128536

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 12:04AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

anonymous, after updating the script, I now could enjoy HD quality of FF. Thank you!

And as I just scrolled down the chapter again, thanks to the image that was so clear, my mind began to work better lol. When I saw Hee-jin, I started wondering what her role was. And I realized they would be there for a few days, and Hee-jin would join them again the next day. Will Hee-jin actually be the next 3rd party to realize the tension between Seolrae?

I gotta say Hee-jin seems quite easy-going and straight-forward. Knowing No-rae for so so long, she should sense something weird going on in the next couple of days. Maybe we will finally have a true catalyst.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 12:19AM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

anonymous

In other words, "I'm not a programmer but here is the HAX I wrote just now. B)"

If by HAX you mean fumbling around the developer console without really understanding how HTML, CSS, or the DOM works, before giving up and deciding to take a sledgehammer to the problem (new stylesheet + using !important), then yeah :P Your code doesn't bork up the page like my attempt did, so I'm gonna go ahead and bookmark it. Thanks muchly!

ieeheh

Will Hee-jin actually be the next 3rd party to realize the tension between Seolrae?

At this rate, everyone in FF-verse is going to figure it out before these two do lol. My dear oblivious ship...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@cipp, gosh you're so humble

joined Jan 31, 2015

Ah yeah, as always, thanks to halmoni and thatanon. I don't say it every chapter anymore, as tons of other people say it, and also, it may seem kinda "repetitive" and "obvious" to say it every week, but it's never a bad thing to show appreciation.

But also, thanks to cipp for your quick translation, done roughly 30 minutes (!) after the chapter was released. Awesome stuff.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 1:48AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

joined May 20, 2013

"More than words"!!!!! .......lovely song ,right in time, No-Rea.SeolA couldn't hold her feeling . If i was her i would have feel the same!

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 1:27AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art by Geedsai, winter, moonfrost13 and chmartx, oh my!

Check it out in the FF art thread:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/159788

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 1:40AM

joined Dec 26, 2015

Both of them are at tipping points. It'll be a few more chapters until something really substantial happens!

joined Jan 3, 2016

Thanks Halmoni for the translation and thatanon for typesetting!!

Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
joined Oct 18, 2015

APPLAUSE

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Just a few more words of praise for the last chapter
* I'm really happy to see Norae playing guitar for Seola! This is like dream coming true. I'm curious if this is really the type of music Norae like though. Would be cool to have a special with the playlist of her player, but I guess it could be troublesome due to all those advertisement/licensing issue.. ugh
* I'm really happy that now both girls have tried to approach one another physically - this already typical Ssamba's parallel, this mirroring of two characters which becomes more and more intense as the story develops and will hopefully one day converge in a passionate kiss and night (similar to that of Carol).
* I really like how Ssamba remains logically predictable yet always brings surprises! I think I've seen a couple of my predictions/fangirling realised in the latest chapters but in the subtlest form possible
* No one seemed to mention it so far or I missed in the pages of text, but we've finally seen Norae's dad. He sure looks a lot like her brother yet clearly different. I think Ssamba has actually improved and keeps improving in adding various small details that help differentiate the characters for the reader. Hijin's scrunchy, Ina's scarf, Norae's dad's white hairs, etc. And also the nuances of facial traits. It's nice to see her growing as a comic artist.

btw, it's funny how I keep confusing Hijin and Hyegyong names. I remember I mentioned Hyegyong in one of my recent predictions calling her Heejin, yet now I actually see Heejin in the last chapter xD I think there's a good reason she's there. She looked like she could accept Norae falling for a girl. So I think Hijin's presence is important. I'm not sure if Norae decides to talk to her before confession/kiss/going out with Seola, or rather she'll be the first to come out to. Like,
N: Hijin,you know, yesterday I... I kissed a girl and I liked it. (pun intended)
H: Yeah, I'm surprised it took the two of you so long to do it
N: Eh? What do you mean? Who do you think I kissed?
H: So are you going out with Seola now?
N: shhhh!!! >_< Don't be so loud!.. How did you know it's her?
H: Oh, I knew it since the day I met the two of you at the exhibition. You were both head over heals for one another.
N: Really??!!! o_O
H: So when did you realise?
N: Well.. yesterday night I guess... I mean I realised I fell for her for quite a while now, but even now I can hardly believe she returned my feelings
H: Good for you then, eh? ;)
N: Yeah... but do you think it's OK? I mean, we're both girls...
H: But you love each other, don't you?
N: Yes, we do...
H: Then enjoy it! Nothing else matters! (pun intended 2.0) You have my support! I'll for the two of you from the bottom of my heart!

PS: Nya-chan, I think you really nailed xD I'd call it mental or romance masochism hahaha

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

PPS
as for my negative thoughts about the chapter... SSAMBA, HAVE THEM KISS ALREADY, PWEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!! They're both ready for it now. I promise to kiss you too if the girls kiss next chapter! I've no ideas how I gonna do it, but that's details. For now, PLEASE!!! PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!!!! LOL

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Holy moly, I listened to a girl playing guitar covering the song More Than Words on repeat this morning and I gotta say it's fucking charming. Since the moment he-who-must-not-be-named re-appeared, the feel of every chapter has been so romantic and engrossing.
I've read yuri since 2006 when there was just lililicious but I gotta say I've never got completely sucked in like this. FF caught me totally off guard. and now I'm in deep sh...t because I can't concentrate with anything else at all >_<

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hahaha this is gold!

I'm so late...No-rae sang More than words, Seol-a thought it was a confession, grabbed No-rae's hand, and No-rae goes and say "Are you ok?".Seol-A got embarrassed and ran out. Damn't it No-rae! can't you say anything else other than "Are you ok, Seol-a?". You should've kissed her right there! Is she playing dumb or just dense af?

I do agree that No-rae might still be scared right now, but I will be amazed if they leave No-rae's home without anything happening. Big bro please give your sister and your future sister in-law some guidance ><

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Martian

I'm so late...No-rae sang More than words, Seol-a thought it was a confession, grabbed No-rae's hand, and No-rae goes and say "Are you ok?".Seol-A got embarrassed and ran out.

Just put yourself into Seol-a's shoes. OMG, that is hella embarrassing. I would dig a hole and hide myself.

I do agree that No-rae might still be scared right now, but I will be amazed if they leave No-rae's home without anything happening. Big bro please give your sister and your future sister in-law some guidance ><

No-rae has been a chicken since forever

Really, everything in life is uncertain. No-rae really needs to grow up right now. Seol-a has changed in many ways possible throughout the series. And my heart can't bear the sight of Seol-a being sad anymore. This situation needs to change SOON

But if someone helps them this time, it should be Hee-jin. Being accepted by their peers first is the most realistic approach imho.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 3:28PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

ieeheh

Just put yourself into Seol-a's shoes. OMG, that is hella embarrassing. I would dig a hole and hide myself.

I would bury myself inside the pit of shame

That's true, No-rae's been a chicken. That's why I'm hoping that she'll be the one to do the chasing now. I can imagine Hee-jin doing or saying something stupid that actually made them both realise that they like each other. Gah so excited and frustrated at the same time waiting for the next chapter to come.

joined Jun 30, 2015

ieeheh

FF caught me totally off guard. and now I'm in deep sh...t because I can't concentrate with anything else at all >_<

ikr?? I feel like a teen reading FF, and I'm not even ashamed lol

And damn you guys, I love all this analysis going on here, those little creative brains of you~ <33 대박

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 2:31PM

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Y'all should hear this cover of "More than Words"- https://youtu.be/7EfWYy7KRcU

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

xphrnzrjh

It's the only version I've been listening to the past couple of days lol.

I've been picturing an FF MV using this cover in the background, starting with No-rae singing then flashbacks of their moments together, all those glances and awesome physical contacts between them, then ending with No-rae singing again then Seol-a reached out her hands. Then it ends there lol.
But too bad I don't have time 'cuz my real life is a bitch right now, or else I'll do the video myself lol
Maybe some great video editors here could do us a favor ;)

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

xphrnzrjh

It's the only version I've been listening to the past couple of days lol.

I've been picturing an FF MV using this cover in the background, starting with No-rae singing then flashbacks of their moments together, all those glances and awesome physical contacts between them, then ending with No-rae singing again then Seol-a reached out her hands. Then it ends there lol.
But too bad I don't have time 'cuz my real life is a bitch right now, or else I'll do the video myself lol
Maybe some great video editors here could do us a favor ;)

Omg this is an awesome idea!

joined Feb 16, 2016

Lol, this is just awesome.

I've spent many nights (I'm having problems falling asleep) reading this forum and your speculations etc. which are pure gold. Now I found some courage to create an account and post here as well.

Oh and I can finally thank Ms. Halmoni for all the translations (thankyou thankyou thankyou!) - awesome work! Also, thank you Thatanon for editing the chapters!

To reply you must either login or sign up.